Sensual Fertile Lady online

I read this thread a bit before heading out to lunch. While leaving the restaurant, a pregnant woman was standing in line to order. The swollen breasts, the stretched clothing... I'll be damned if I didn't get a hard-on before I even walked past her.

I've heard this is quite common!
 
I can't stop thinking about sex with a pregnant woman and am in luck I just found out my wife is 4 weeks pregnant.
 
Jenny tossed and turned in bed trying to get to sleep, but slowly coming to the realization that that wasn't going to happen. She couldn't sleep with the sounds coming through the wall, the moans slowing getting louder, punctuated by yelps or dirty language. She usually scolded herself for being such a perv before giving in and touching herself while she listened. Having listened to her sister fuck her boyfriend many times before she knew that soon the sound of pounding against the wall would fill her room. Jenny spread her legs and started to rub her pussy through her panties in anticipation, wishing that it was her pussy being filled.

Tonight, however, the noises stopped just as Jenny started to enjoy it. She heard some talking, their voices quickly turning unhappy, and soon loud enough for Jenny to understand the situation. Cathy, her sister, had run out of condoms, and Denis, her boyfriend was trying to let him fuck her without one. She's not as big of a slut as she seems, though Jenny, who figured her sister was on the pill and letting guys cum inside her. She heard Denis leave, and shortly after the buzzing of a vibrator from her sister's room. It looked like nobody was getting what they wanted tonight.

For the next few days, Jenny thought about what it must feel like to have a bare cock inside her. Her dildo felt good, but it was made of plastic, and it didn't spray hot cum. She was getting dressed after a shower, considering masturbating for the second time today, when she heard a knock on the door. Putting that idea aside, she finished putting her clothes on and went to see who it was. She found Denis standing there, and not looking too bad in her opinion.

"Hi Jenny, is you sister home."

"No, she and my parents went to see our cousin's basketball game, they'll be gone for a while."

"Ok then, tell her that I dropped by."

Jenny felt the sudden need to respond. "You don't have to go, why don't you come inside and stay for a while."

"Alright, sounds good."

They went inside and sat on the couch, Jenny trying to make small talk just to keep Denis there. She moved closer to him, putting her hand on his leg as she laughed at his marginally witty remarks. After not too long, though, he got up to leave.

"Thanks Jenny, I'll see you around."

"You might want to stay around. I'll make sure that you have fun if you do." She was holding his arm, lightly so as not to seem desperate, but still trying to keep in contact.

"Jenny... I like you, but you're just starting college. And I'm with your sister..."

Jenny cut him off, "What if I could give you something she won't?"

"Such as?"

"I'll let you do me bareback." She tried to sound as sultry as possible, and it must have been good enough because after only a second to think, Denis nodded.

"You really want to?"

"Yes, I want to feel your raw cock, and my sister will never know." She was surprised at how dirty she sounded, but she felt really dirty offering herself like that.

"Alright, in your bed though, she'll know if we leave a stain in hers."

Jenny eagerly raced upstairs, Denis in her hand, to get to her room. As soon as she closed the door his hands were all over her, sliding under her clothes, clumsily groping. This wasn't the slow build up that she was use to hearing through the wall, but the roughness made her more excited. He had her clothes off record time, only to start help Jenny get him naked, as she got sidetracked when she freed his cock.

Grabbing her ass and pulling her close to him, so that his cock dug into her stomach, he kissed her hard and squeezed her tits. He pushed her down on the bed and pulled her legs so that her ass hung off the edge. Jenny breathed hard as Denis got between her legs and pressed his meat against her tight entrance. As wet as she was, the only thing that had ever penetrated her was her slender dildo, so Denis had to push firmly to impale her virgin pussy. Jenny felt so full as the hard cock stretched her pussy walls, feeling both uncomfortable and amazing at the same time.

He started building a tempo, sliding in and out of her snug warm fuck hole. Her pussy gripped his cock every time he pulled out, only to be followed with a quick thrust. Jenny pulled her nipples and babble incoherently as new primal feeling filled her, her hungry pussy getting it's first taste of cock. Denis looked down intently at her body as he slammed into her, seemingly driven to make this something she'll remember.

As Denis' long pole pounded her cervix with each thrust, Jenny couldn't hold on and came hard. Her fingers dug into the bed as her pussy spasmed, her girl juice leaking out all over Denis' thick cock. The tight hot fuck was good for him, but having that dirty unprotected pussy milking his cock was too much. He penetrated her deeply one last time and unleashed the heavy load in his balls inside her. The torrent of sperm flowed deep inside her, drowning her cervix and leaking out down her ass.

Her overwhelming feeling of bliss was interrupted by the feeling of emptiness as Denis pulled out and left her limp body on the bed. Watching hazily, she saw him get dressed and leave, taking her panties with him. After lying alone for a few minutes, she started to become more aware of the liquid leaking out of her pussy. She reached between her legs to wipe it up, and sampled the fluid on her fingers. Still thinking of the incredible fuck she just had, she buried her fingers into her sore sloppy pussy and brought herself to another draining climax.

She might have been alright if they had only done it once, but Denis deposited a load every time he could get Jenny alone. Sometimes he would fuck her sister but save his cum for her immediately afterwards. Jenny only became more horny as she missed her period, then another, then as she wondered if she was starting to show. If only her sister knew what she was missing.
 
I am bumpin'! Sorry if this annoys anyone. Just seeing if folks are still interested in discussing the topic.
 
Back
Top