My Christmas Gifts to Litsters

Still pouting.

Just when I thought I'd hit on a great idea...:mad:

You're right. It's a terrible idea.
Look, to save you the embarrassment, just send all those cookies to me, and I'll make sure they never see the light of day.
 
You're right. It's a terrible idea.
Look, to save you the embarrassment, just send all those cookies to me, and I'll make sure they never see the light of day.

Done! You're such a sweethea...hey, wait, that means I haven't got any presents to give out.

Surely a dorky present is better than no present. Isn't it???
 
for breakwall

brachs-candy-corn-web.jpg
 
for Mr Breakwall

Not my first choice ........

guistozzi_cassotto_v_5-5_kor.jpg


A harmonica seemed kind of redundant after some reflection .
 
For Coinin, wherever she may be.


This is a local artist who is world-renowned for his delicate and beautiful glass art. His name is Stephen Kitras, and his hand blown Christmas Ornaments are in great demand. I find them ethereal and delicate.

kitrasFairyOrbs-287x289.jpg



I have one of these! They really are beautiful. :)
 
My final gift.

To those who are away from loved ones, or those who have loved ones who are away...

To those who once loved Christmas, but can't seem to reach that place inside you anymore...

To those who have been hurt or broken, who feel small or forgotten, who are lost or afraid, and who can't find a reason to celebrate...

And to those who love Christmas so much that they wish they could shine it like a beacon on those who have had their souls dimmed...

To you, I can only wish, and hope.

No sentiment read on a computer monitor can ever attempt to reach those places within you that ache. No pixelated promise or emailed empathy can replace the touch of a warm hand.

So, I can't give much.

But, being the sentimental schmuck I am, I always feel better after I listen to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-hOM38tslI

This was so sweet of you, breakwall...

all I can think of is my daughter's heart surgery coming up and a possible other surgery later in the year and it is so hard to be merry, when all I want to do is cry, pull my hair and scream, When is enough, enough?

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.:rose::rose::rose:
 
Back
Top