ORP......... UK House of FUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cottager said:
Sienna, unless you want to join MSn I suggest to bring that box of toys over here now!
Sorry Cottager but we gonna let MSN go for a bit... :(

Still wanna join BBB in the hot tub???... she's naked and its hot in there ;)

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Sorry Cottager but we gonna let MSN go for a bit... :(

Still wanna join BBB in the hot tub???... she's naked and its hot in there ;)

you bet....grabbing his towel.....
(makes a good flogger when wet)

afternoon all

I'm heading for the tub,I've got a stiff back that needs soothing,could do with a quick rub anyone fancy giving me a helping hand;)

cottager said:
you bet....grabbing his towel.....
(makes a good flogger when wet)

*still under the water, she has no idea of what has occurred out there.... a little tipsy, but peaceful, why couldnt all things be like they were under water........ serene, peaceful....

She closes her eyes as her fingers search out her clit, feeling lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, she wonders if she can make herself cum before she needs to come up for air..........*

bustyblondebombshell said:
*still under the water, she has no idea of what has occurred out there.... a little tipsy, but peaceful, why couldnt all things be like they were under water........ serene, peaceful....

She closes her eyes as her fingers search out her clit, feeling lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, she wonders if she can make herself cum before she needs to come up for air..........*
*Cottager and I come and and see BBB under the water.. she looks so great naked like this and we just can't resist... I get in the water and slip my hand under onto her stomach and slowly down her body to her clit*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*Cottager and I come and and see BBB under the water.. she looks so great naked like this and we just can't resist... I get in the water and slip my hand under onto her stomach and slowly down her body to her clit*

mmmmmmmmmm

*bubbles escape her lips as she moans when another hand joins hers, exploring her clit, making her wetter, the warm water surrounding her dulling her sense of surroundings unaware of who is above the surface of the water....... she keeps her eyes firmly closed*

mmmmmmmmmm

*bubbles escape her lips as she moans when another hand joins hers, exploring her clit, making her wetter, the warm water surrounding her dulling her sense of surroundings unaware of who is above the surface of the water....... she keeps her eyes firmly closed*
*I slip my hand over BBB's clit rubbing it and feeling her own hand there too... her juice flowing and mixing with the water as I slip a finger into her pussy... slowly playing with her nipples with my other hand as she stays submerged in the hottub*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*I slip my hand over BBB's clit rubbing it and feeling her own hand there too... her juice flowing and mixing with the water as I slip a finger into her pussy... slowly playing with her nipples with my other hand as she stays submerged in the hottub*

*beginning to realise that she needs to come up for air, she tried to move, suddenly realising that she couldnt, he was holding her down.........*

*beginning to realise that she needs to come up for air, she tried to move, suddenly realising that she couldnt, he was holding her down.........*
*He held her still as she squirmed under the water... this seemed dangerous but he knew just how far to go... rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy more rapidly he could see her struggle but it was a more struggle of pleasure then of lack of air...*

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*pokes head round door of hot tub room*

Back for the best part of the evening now!!
Hi MSN come back I see ;)

Well think the others have gone but me and BBB are still here :D

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
So I see. I'll go sit on the sofa in the lounge.

*heads out of hot tub room*
I'll be right there MSN think we should continue what we were up to earlier ow its later :devil:

But first i've got BBB to take care of... ;)

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*He held her still as she squirmed under the water... this seemed dangerous but he knew just how far to go... rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy more rapidly he could see her struggle but it was a more struggle of pleasure then of lack of air...*

*opening her eyes, she looked at him through the water, feeling like she was looking directly into his soul, he was leaning over the edge of the hottub looking as handsome as ever........ the connection between their eyes was so peaceful, her need for air spurring her on........the orgasm came quick, oblivious to her body thrashing around, her world no longer centred on breathing, but the sensations from his hands under the water......
As her orgasm subsides her body goes limp, but she is aware of his strong hands lifting her from the tub and wrapping her in a warm towel......*

*opening her eyes, she looked at him through the water, feeling like she was looking directly into his soul, he was leaning over the edge of the hottub looking as handsome as ever........ the connection between their eyes was so peaceful, her need for air spurring her on........the orgasm came quick, oblivious to her body thrashing around, her world no longer centred on breathing, but the sensations from his hands under the water......
As her orgasm subsides her body goes limp, but she is aware of his strong hands lifting her from the tub and wrapping her in a warm towel......*
*Kissing BBB as I dry her off I lead her into the sofa sitting with MSN*

Now what about you... you want to contuinue where we left off?? :devil:

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*Kissing BBB as I dry her off I lead her into the sofa sitting with MSN*

Now what about you... you want to contuinue where we left off?? :devil:

Errr - I'm quite happy sat here thanks :D

*towel wrapped around her, she pads out after Nem, seeing MSN, she shakily bends down and kisses her on the cheek.........*

Hey sweetie, how you doing?

*she then moves around to the kitchen, getting a glass of water, she goes towards the stairs.....*

Feeling fuzzy guys, I'm going to laydown and read in the bedroom.....

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
Errr - I'm quite happy sat here thanks :D
No your not I know you too well...

*Holds MSN's arms and kisses her hard on the lips*

BBB you up to helping me here with this little squirmer!!

Nemasis Enforcer said:
No your not I know you too well...

*Holds MSN's arms and kisses her hard on the lips*

BBB you up to helping me here with this little squirmer!!

GET OFF!!!!

Help me BBB!!!!

Hi there.

Must apologise for not being very lively today at all today! Had some things on my mind and didn't get much sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and be able to join in the fun.

I'm not surprised I haven't felt very horny after the pummelling I got in the UK Personals thread, lol.

Thanks for the quick glass of champagne BBB!

:heart: to all :kiss:

NaughtyKelly said:
Hi there.

Must apologise for not being very lively today at all today! Had some things on my mind and didn't get much sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and be able to join in the fun.

I'm not surprised I haven't felt very horny after the pummelling I got in the UK Personals thread, lol.

Thanks for the quick glass of champagne BBB!

:heart: to all :kiss:

Hey Kelly!

Sorry you're not feeling too great....
Dont worry about that lot over there...... we're here now and that isnt going to happen here, considering you are one of the people who really lives in this house then you can do what you want, when you want! I'm going up to bed for a read if you want to come and snuggle next to me......... I really dont mind......... unless MSN really does want some help after all!

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
GET OFF!!!!

Help me BBB!!!!
Oh theres no one to help you MSN

*I hold her tight as he kisses her hard on the lips*

Don't struggle you can't get away!!!

I know, babe me and Nem are just talking about it. You have to laugh though. Let's keep this the party thread and keep it for the young and very horny :D :devil:

/snuggles next to BBB :heart: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back