Marooned!

Ella98

Virgin
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
8
Looking for roleplay partners! I prefer playing by email if that's ok - talktoella98@gmail.com
I'll write the start of a story below. I have no fixed ideas on where it will go, or what the other characters will be. It could be a survival story with other characters from the yacht, there could be a new character(s) on the island. I don't mind if it takes a completely different turn and becomes a fantasy/scifi/horror. Alternatively if you have a completely different storyline I'm happy to hear it.
Likes - I love rough sex, forced sex (but doesn't have to be!), older men
Dislikes - not into anything toilet related (asslicking, fingering), except anal sex is fine. no blood, no animals (although animal/monster hybrid type creatures are ok if you want a fantasy type story), no pregnancy, no family and no kids.
If you want an idea of my likes, I've posted one story on literotica that should give you an idea

Exhausted, Ella crawled up the beach onto the island and collapsed onto the soft sand. The storm had completely disappeared, leaving the sun shining down on her limp body. Her blouse was still tied in a knot over her bikini top, wet and clinging to her skin, and her cut off denim shorts were soaked with the salt water.
Looking out to sea, there was no sign of the yacht. The last she had seen of it, hours ago, it had been upturned as the waves washed her away, lightning and thunder booming from the sky. Nor was there any sign of the others from the yacht.
It had sounded so much fun, and for the first day it was. Come out on a yacht, her agent had said. Do a few photoshoots, and relax in the sun the rest of the day. There were a couple of other models with her, and they'd all gotten on well. The photographer and his assistant had been pretty cool guys too. The yachts captain and the agency manager had seemed a bit sleazy, but that wasn't uncommon, and they really hadn't bothered the girls too much...
Sitting herself up, Ella looked around the empty beach. Down one end was a rocky headland, down the other way the beach curved out of sight around a corner. Ahead of her, palm trees lined a thick forest. A hill rose up into the sky behind that.
Taking a deep breath, Ella pushed herself to her feet, licking her parched lips. Surely someone else must be around here somewhere...
 
Back
Top