The Writing on the Wall (closed for Gr8chtr)

Then let the games begin. 2.” And her hips began to undulate gently.

Feeling Kayla's hips grinding slowly against him put Brad in an unusual mood. To be sure, he was greatly aroused. How could he not be with is cock surrounded by her slit and being massaged by her gentle hip movements? But, there didn't seem to be any hurry. Just enjoying the experience for its own worth was fine.

Moving only enough to gently answer her movements Brad took time to kiss Kayla on her face and lips, alternating between sweet and ardent kissing. As much as he could without uncoupling them he kissed down to her neck and out to her shoulders.

Brad didn't time it, but it seemed as though they went on like this for a good five minutes, or maybe it was just his perception of time that was changing. Pulling himself up on his elbows enough so that she could see his face, he grinned and said, "Mmmm...we're making this last, aren't we? OK. let see how long you can stand to be at a "3".

"3", he said softly. As he did for the first time since they started the game he pulled his cock back out of her about 1/4 of the way and pushed back in slowly, but just forcefully enough that he felt her hips move back a bit at the end of his stroke.
 
Mmmm...we're making this last, aren't we? OK. let see how long you can stand to be at a "3”. “3".

He pulled out a bit, the grin on his face a taunt to see just how far she could take it. This was a different side of Brad that she had never seen before. Then he gave a gentle shove and she felt him seat himself firmly within her.

“This is harder that I thought that it would be,” she spoke softly to him. “It takes real willpower not to just start going at it, doesn’t it? Brad?” Her voice was soft yet there was a definite desire in her words.

With a teasing smile, she matched his movements. For several minutes they fucked and it became like riding gentle waves on a relatively calm ocean. Then she found herself wanting a bit more and she wrinkled her nose at him and smiled.

“4.”
 
Their slow fucking was delightful and, Brad agreed, it took a lot of willpower to not just start slamming into each other. For the first time in their sexual interactions he was having fun - yes the lust was there also, but there was a fun aspect to this as well.

She wrinkled her nose at him and smiled. ..."4".

Except for the implied definition of a "1" or a "10", there wasn't any definition of what any of the numbers meant, except that "4" was higher than "3", etc. "Ok, Kayla," he said, returning her smile, "here's what I call a '4'".

Brad began a conventional in-and-out fucking, pulling back far enough each time that only about a quarter of his cock remained in her on his out-stroke, and his cock buried completely in her at the end of his thrust. He deliberately didn't thrust very hard, but he thought of speed as the definition. He made no attempt to actually time his strokes but he tried to set a pace such that each phase of the stroke took about one second, a one-second thrust followed by a one-second withdrawal. This was faster than before, but still not at the point of no-return when wildness is the only alternative. He was delighted to see that her hips matched his rhythm perfectly.

Brad began to sweat a little and his breathing, though still not gasps, began to come in shorter breaths.His arousal was climbing, though, and almost involuntarily their kissing became mostly tongue kissing, though not strenuous, the sweetness was giving way to lust.

Breaking their kissing he said, "I'm loving fucking like this, but I'm just curious. How would yolu define a "5"? Show me!
 
There era definitely a bit more “umph” in his fucking at level 4, though not enough to actually start her down that road of no return. She found that when he was completely seated within her, he gave her a wonderfully full feeling that she enjoyed. And it made her want to keep going further, harder and faster.

Could this really be the same man that she had hated so much only weeks before? Yes, love and hate were merely different sides of the same coin, and yet now, she found herself looking at him through different eyes. Through the eyes of a possibly future lover?

There was also the matter of their kissing. Where before had been sweet, gentle kisses with the occasional cluster of them along her jawline and along where her artery in her neck lay just below the surface of her skin, now their tongues intertwined more, though neither seeking dominance but rather pleasure. Kayla found that she rather enjoyed “4”.

I'm loving fucking like this, but I'm just curious. How would yolu define a "5"? Show me!

“I too rather enjoy this,” she smiled at him. “Now, as to your question, I’ll answer assuming that you are not going to hold it against me. After all, I am even and I would not want you to think that I was trying to tell you how to play your game.”

She smiled at him. “That being said, here is what I classify a ‘5’.”

Suddenly her legs were wrapped around his hips and she used them to pull herself a little sharper onto him. The speed was just a bit faster, but the movement was more deliberate and a soft ‘ah’ passed between her lips as pulled herself sharply on his cock. She did this for several more strokes.

Then, just as quickly, she ceased and her legs were removed from around him to return to their previous position of knees bent and feet flat on the bed.

“Of course, that is just my take on the number. You may have a different concept of ‘5’. Right?”
 
Brad smiled at her response. He also knew immediately what he wanted to say and what he wanted to do.

"Well, Kayla," he said through breaths that had gotten shorter since her brief demonstration of what she considered to be a "5", "I very much like your definition and demonstration".

He continued their "Level 4" fucking for a minute or so, taking ample opportunity to kiss her ardently. At the end of one such kiss, he kissed her gently on the cheek, moved his mouth around to teasingly lick her ear and whispered "5".
 
Last edited:
Well, Kayla, I very much like your definition and demonstration.

The smile that he gave her told her that this game was far from over. Yet he continued to kiss her for a bit before his kisses led along her cheek. Then, she heard it in her ear.

5

A chuckle left her lips as her legs came up, wrapping around his hips. The pressure that she applied was stronger than what they had been doing at the level of ‘4’, with a little puff of air and a slight “Ah” that left her lips as he firmly filled her. She spoke between each stroke.

“So is this a good ‘5’ for you, Brad? I want to make sure that I fulfill my end of this game.” She smiled up at him. “And we are really just beginning anyway. Hey, maybe we could shoot for 15!” She teased him, trying to knock him off his stride. “We could do this for a while before I even think about calling out the next level.” After all, wasn’t the whole purpose of this game to try and make the other one come first?
 
He could hardly believe it. Here they were fucking each other steadily, her legs wrapped around his hips, him taking full strokes into her. And, what was she doing? She was teasing him. Wow!; they were certainly comfortable with each other at the moment. Who would have ever guessed that?

He decided to tease her back. "Oh...really? I thought the game was to test our endurance and to just spice things up. I didn't know that the goal was to see who could make the other one cum first." He grinned though shortening breaths, "Well, OK. Trust me; I'll do my part."

In the missionary position and with her legs wrapped around him, Brad couldn't use his hand to touch her clit or finger-fuck her, but their chests were not so tightly pressed against each other to prohibit slipping a hand in between them.

Brad slid his right hand up Kayla's left side until he found the outline of her left breast. With one quick move he squeezed his hand in between their bodies and cupped it over her taught nipple. Using the palm of his hand he began to massage her breast as his thumb and forefinger began to fondle her nipple.

Whispering playfully in her ear he said, "Yeah. I guess we could just go on like this for a long time. Unless, of course, one of us can't resist the urge to speed up." He paused, then added, "your turn to call a new number, by the way."
 
Oh...really? I thought the game was to test our endurance and to just spice things up. I didn't know that the goal was to see who could make the other one cum first. Well, OK. Trust me; I'll do my part.

Very creatively, Brad managed to get his hand between their two very close bodies and massage her nipple. She couldn’t help herself, giving a little gasp.

“Are you trying to win this contest? If so, you’re gonna have to try harder,” she teased him.

Yeah. I guess we could just go on like this for a long time. Unless, of course, one of us can't resist the urge to speed up.

“Really?”

your turn to call a new number, by the way.

“You mean, something like ‘6’?”

Her smile told him that she meant it.
 
It was now seeming like a competition to Brad, not like the hostile encounters that they had had before, but a competition nonetheless. Who could out-endure who? And Brad was determined not to lose.

You mean, something like ‘6’?

He returned her smile, and didn't hesitate to respond to her "6".

Leaving his hand where he could continue to squeeze her breast and massage her nipple, he quickened the pace of his thrusts and raised their intensity to boot. Each of his thrusts now pushed her hips down into the mattress, just short of the level of flesh-on-flesh slaps. A quiet grunt from his lips accompanied every thrust as he resumed his teasing her breast and nipple, now a little harder.

"How's this, Kayla?," he teased, "Can you hold on at this level for a while, or will I soon be feeling the rush of your orgasm as you cum?"
 
His thrusts became more definite as he stepped it up a notch, to a definite ‘6’. His hand was warm on her breast as even his attention to that same breast was more intense.

This was definitely a different side to Brad. Competitive, yes. But competitive in a different way from the mural that they were fighting to win. And she still had plans to win that one, just like she had plans to win this ‘game’. But with this game, losing would not be so bad. After all, coming early merely meant coming early. It was still coming no matter when.

His thrusts now pressed her hips a bit into the mattress and she liked how things were shaping up. The grunt he made with each thrusts seemed to tell her that at level 6, he was now making an effort to tip her to come. She intended to make it seem bit harder. In more ways than one.

How's this, Kayla? Can you hold on at this level for a while, or will I soon be feeling the rush of your orgasm as you cum?

She let him get a few more strokes off on her before she grinned at him and answered.

“Oh Brad, honey, you’re certainly gonna have to try ‘harder’!”
 
Oh Brad, honey, you’re certainly gonna have to try ‘harder’!

He couldn't help but grin ear-to-ear in response to her teasing. He didn't change anything about their rhythm. Through his grin and his soft grunts he simply said:

"Well, Kayla, it's not up to me to 'try harder' right now because we are at Level 6. It's just my job to inform you that it's your turn to turn up the heat. Of course, what I mean is "7"!
 
Well, Kayla, it's not up to me to 'try harder' right now because we are at Level 6. It's just my job to inform you that it's your turn to turn up the heat. Of course, what I mean is "7"!

“Did you say ‘7’?” With a grin her legs pulled him harder into her, a soft slap of flesh audible in the room. Her eyes widened at the sound and even more at the feel of him thrusting into her.

“Oooooohhhh,” she giggled. “Did you feel that? Cause I certainly did.” Her breast bounced as she lay beneath him.

“Come on, Brad. Can you feel 7?”

Fingers splayed on his chest, she ran them up from his chest to his neck and into his hair, pulling his head down to hers and kissed him. It was a hungry kiss, one that wanted more. She whispered to him.

“Well?”
 
With a grin her legs pulled him harder into her, a soft slap of flesh audible in the room.

Her sudden pulling on him with her legs and the sound of their flesh slapping sent Brad nearly into overdrive. Her legs pulling him in tighter meant that his thrusts were augmented by her action as well. He knew that he couldn't last much longer at this level without either cumming or losing control and just going full speed.

Come on, Brad. Can you feel 7? ...Well?

By the rules of the game he couldn't increase the intensity much until she called "8", but she had clearly asked for it. He wasn't going to disappoint.

"Well, what?", he replied. "How's this for an answer?"

He started thrusting harder as she continued to clutch him tightly with her legs. The sounds of their flesh slapping were now clearly audible with each thrust, matching the heightened groan that he made each time. Not one to focus all of his erotic energy in one place, Brad started kneading her breast just short of as hard as he could.
 
His hand on her breast was certainly a nice touch.

“Oooohhhh, Brad, that is a nice answer. Of course, I love your thinking on this issue.”

She kissed him harder and felt her heart quicken with each thrust. At the pace that they were going, they were definitely heading towards her coming before she planned. She needed somehow to tip things and confuse him. If only she could call out 6. Oh, that would be wonderfully evil.

“Too bad I can’t call out ‘6’. You know, confusion to the enemy? I guess instead I have to call out ‘8’.” She laughed.
 
I guess instead I have to call out ‘8’.

Something like a flash of light filled Bradford's brain when Kayla called '8'. He instantly no longer cared about any competition, if there had ever been one, or for adhering to the rules of his own game. All he wanted to do now was to have them lose themselves entirely in their fucking.

Continuing to knead her breast roughly he used his other arm to loop around her neck and clamp their mouths onto each other. He attacked her tongue with his as he kissed her passionately. As intense as this was he focused the bulk of his energy on increasing the strength and speed of his thrusts, pounding into her rising hips, driving her hips and ass down onto her bed.

It took all of his willpower to break their kissing and nearly yell through gasping breaths, "Fuck me, Kayla; fuck me; '9', '9', '9'!"
 
Like a switch being thrown, Brad went into overdrive. Each time a number was called out, they both would increase their intensity of fucking. But as soon as she called out ‘8’, his hips went berserk.

She tried keeping up with him but she found that her own body seemed to have its own agenda, as if his sudden crazy thrusting had triggered something off inside her. She did her best but between his hand kneading her breast and his mouth plundering hers, and the wild pounding of his cock deep into her sex, she could feel everything rising up in her. The world was a crazy bouncing sex machine, and visions of Barbarella flashed through her mind.

She didn’t need his next words cause she was already there.

Fuck me, Kayla; fuck me; '9', '9', '9'!

The world was spinning and bouncing and she heard a scream and realized it was her coming. Her back arched as her sex clamped hard on his cock, her head thrown back against her pillows in ecstasy. Fireworks seemed to shoot off behind her closed eyelids as she held on for the ride of a lifetime.
 
Brad clenched his jaws as hard as he could as he slammed into Kayla, each thrust threatening to cause him to lose complete control. He knew that he could last no more than another stroke or two.

Kayla's scream did it! His grunt matched hers in volume and length as he exploded into her with a force harder than he could ever remember from past encounters with any woman. His whole body shook with waves of spasms. Only after the third such wave as the intensity and frequency were beginning to wane, did he fully realize that her sex muscles were clamping his cock like it was in a vice. That realization set off yet another round of spasms, accompanied by a loud groan.

As both of their bodies began to relax enough that he could speak, Brad laughed softly and panted, "You know, Kayla, somehow I think that this isn't going to be our last date."
 
She had never felt a man cum this hard before. It made her think of being shot out of a cannon, but instead the cannon was being shot off inside her. She could swear that she could feel his cum splash up deep inside her, in places where it had never been before.

Her body seemed to not want to release its hold on Brad’s cock, trying to milk it for all it was worth. In fact, she had never acted like this before, though at the moment she really was not aware of what she was doing.

There was a strange groaning and she finally realized that it was Brad. Between him groaning and her screaming, her house was almost like a battle zone, but a battle zone of love. Because she was starting to wonder if maybe she was feeling something for him.

Love? No, that was really too strong of a word to use right now. Like? Not strong enough. There had to be a better word but at this moment, she was kinda busy fucking and being fucked.

Eventually, they both seemed to wind down, with her pussy finally letting go of his dick and them both panting in her bed. As if on cue, they both began to laugh, a jumbled mix of legs and arms and sweaty bare bodies.

You know, Kayla, somehow I think that this isn't going to be our last date.

She snuggled up against him, noticing the smell of sex heavy in the air. This was certainly a different Brad than she had seen before.

“I think that you might be right. I know that I have certainly enjoyed this date. It has to be the best first date that I’ve ever had. You know, I would love for you to stay the night. As a lover, you wore me out.”
 
As his body began to unwind Brad began to think about what this all meant. He had started the evening with at least some commitment to his devious plan to use sex to manipulate Kayla into a less advantageous position regarding the mural competition. However, even at the start of his planned "romantic" part of the evening, that idea had receded some. By the time they had started to kiss passionately, it was gone altogether.

Moreover, he was actually feeling rather warm toward Kayla. He had experienced this before in the afterglow of good sex, but he had not anticipated this happening given the hostility that had characterized their interactions prior to his faked apology when he and Kayla were with the other artists. And...it was good sex. No...great sex. No...unimaginably great sex!

It has to be the best first date that I’ve ever had. You know, I would love for you to stay the night. As a lover, you wore me out.

Her light and inviting expression increased the warmth that he was feeling toward her. He didn't want to go too far with an expression that might suggest more than he was feeling, but the image of curling up with her was delightful. Grinning he said, "Well, you wore me out as well. I'm not sure I could get up and leave even if you asked me." He kissed her lightly on the forehead and added, "I'd be happy to stay the night with you Kayla. Let's curl up and fall off to sleep."
 
It was truly a surprise to her to that she felt comfortable sleeping next to her previous arch nemesis. Yet here they had just had a grand fucking, the second one if she was going to get technical. Of course, the first one had been done in anger. Pure anger. This one had been more of a game. A fucking game no less.

She lay beside him, skin against skin. With her head resting on his chest and tucked under his arm, she should hear his heart beating against her ear. A metronome that seemed to rock her asleep. She was glad that he had accepted her offer to sleep over.

It was comforting sleeping with him. Could it be that the antagonism that she had felt towards Bradford had really been her refusal to accept that she liked him? Liked? Loved? Liked! Love was an awfully strong word this early in the game.

Soon she was asleep and in her dreams she rolled over and pressed her back against him, totally at ease with him. And her dreams were filled with him.
 
Kayla curling up beside him felt warm and wonderful, but confusing all the same. What was his game plan now? This was totally unexpected; he had never expected to find her to be a desirable lover, let alone a truly exceptional one.

It didn't take long for Kayla to fall sound asleep, with Bradford still awake, thoughts circling around his head. He realized that he could probably get up quietly and search her place for clues as to her work on the mural. He figured that if she aroused when he first got up, he could always claim that he was simply using the bathroom.

Sliding slowly out of the bed, Bradford moved quietly about her house. As he approached her studio area, he could see through the dim light stacks of paper too small to be her submission, but possibly sketches of parts thereof. These could be very revealing. He approached one particularly promising stack and laid his hand on the top piece, readying himself to quietly pick it up and try to examine it without turning on a light.

Bradford stopped in mid-motion. Images of their marathon sex flooded his mind, as did the feeling of her warmth next to him. Gently, he returned the piece without looking at it, quietly returned to her bedroom and slid back under the covers.

Exactly what had just happened wasn't clear to him, but one thing was: Bradford St. James' life had just turned a corner.
 
Kayla stirred and became aware that someone was in bed with her. For a moment, she had forgotten that she had invited Brad to stay the night. Suddenly, memories of last night came rushing back to her and she couldn’t help herself, remembering the hard fucking contest that they had had. Come to think of it, they really had never named a winner. She smiled and snuggled up against him a bit more. She was actually not adverse to sex in the morning though she could abstain if he preferred not. After all, she didn’t know exactly what his schedule was for today. For all she knew, he may have somewhere to be this morning.

Rubbing her nude body on his, she kissed his lips while running her open hand across his chest.

“Good morning, sleepyhead. Did you sleep well? I did.”

In the back of her mind, she wondered exactly what happened next. Was this a one time happening? Would they see each other again? Or were they destined to be at each other’s throats the next time that they met? And what about the competition? Next week was the presentation. This was a cutthroat business after all.
 
Brad awoke dreamily from a sound sleep, comfortably aware of her body nestled against his. Her question pulled him slowly to full consciousness. The answer, he realized, was clear. He had slept well, notwithstanding his aborted consideration to use this opportunity to advance his cause. In fact, it seemed that his decision to not take advantage of Kayla led him to a relaxed, deep sleep.

Pulling himself up on one elbow, he said, "Yes, Kayla. I slept well also. You must be good for my health."

Slumber was still not far off and he considered snuggling back down and closing is eyes. But, by that time he had had the time to fully take in the view of her nude body laying there next to him. As a grin crossed he face, he said softly, "So, any interest in an encore to last night's symphony? If so, I am at your disposal."
 
So, any interest in an encore to last night's symphony? If so, I am at your disposal.

Kayla could not help the smile that crossed her face at his words. Leaning into him to press her body against his, her soft lips met his in a long kiss before nuzzling her cheek against his to whisper in his ear.

“That funny. I was thinking exactly the same thing.”

She began to nibble on his ear lobe, her moan low in his ear.

“I have to admit that this is a lot more fun than fighting.”
 
Kayla's body pressed close to his and her admission that she was thinking the same thing began to stoke Bradford's lust. He was about ready to return her long, soft kiss with one that was more urgent, when she moaned in his ear.

I have to admit that this is a lot more fun than fighting.

Suddenly, from the depths of his memories from his adolescence an old memory hit his mind so hard that he started to laugh heartily. Breathing slowly to stop his laughter and looking into Kayla's bemused face, he said, "When I was a teenager my father told me a story from his youth.

It went like this: After college my dad was drafted in the Army, Vietnam War era. He told me that when he was in boot camp in Fort Dix, New Jersey another recruit smarted off to the drill instructor. He was punished by being made to run laps around the outdoor track while his fellow recruits watched. He had to carry his rifle with him as he ran, alternately hoisting it up as if displaying it some how then grabbing his crotch. While doing all of this, he had to chant: This is my rifle [displaying it], this is my gun [crotch grab]. This is for fighting, this is for fun.

A big grin crossed Brad's face as he took Kayla's hand and placed it on his cock as he put his hand on her pussy. "This is for fun", he said as he leaned in and kissed her hard on her mouth.
 
Back
Top