sxy_kitten... Where'd she go?

sxy_kitten said:
Heeey my beautiful girl.....lovely to hear from you :)

And nice to see your steaming up the audio board still.....soooo HoT!

Kisses back atcha xxxxx

Hope to see you in the new year perhaps......have a great holidays.

sxy
xxxx

soooooo good to see you too!!!

have a wonderfully wicked and wild holidays to you babe.

will be waiting for you with open eyes and ears and arms for your return.

xoxox :kiss:

Your stories=my Christmas

Sxy...I'd like a link to your files also. I am currently deployed, and thought I'd give myself the Christmas present of a listen to your stories, my all time favorites...and was GREATLY disappointed to find them gone. I'm not sure I'll be able to do kazaa here, though I'll certainly try; a link would be a GINORMOUS gift. Thanks!
[personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

If anyone else has the link can you send it to me at [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines] Who knows if she will come back.... I am an undeployed engineer in the air force, if being in uniform helps :)

No link necessary - use P2P software (Limewire) and when i'm online and you search for sxy_kitten - you will find them and be able to upload.

sxy
xxx

sxy_kitten said:
Heeey my beautiful girl.....lovely to hear from you :)

And nice to see your steaming up the audio board still.....soooo HoT!

Kisses back atcha xxxxx

Hope to see you in the new year perhaps......have a great holidays.

sxy
xxxx
Long live the sexiest woman in the world!!!!
Love to hear from ya

sxy_kitten, glad to know you're still surfing around here, and maybe someday you can do some new ones. Hope for the new year. :)

I'm desperate to hear those audios again, like so many people have said they were brilliant and I'm so sorry they gone.

Last edited:
Please send me a link to your audios. I've tried to get them from Kazaa and Limewire, but I'm never on when you are.

Email: [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines

Thanks...

That link isn't working for me if anyone has that specific audio, the strawberries one has been the one I have really been searching for, please email to [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Olympic Gold to sxy kitten

sxy kitten,

If they gave Olympic medals for erotic writings and audio, the Gold would be yours without contest. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful writings and especially for giving us the pleasure of your erotic sensual voice. I could be bias, but I do believe if you read the stock report to a monk, he would get a hard on. Think what it does to a regular yank. I have a couple of your stories saved and do hope to visit Limewire and find more. I think one of my favoites is Shhh. I never tire of hearing you in the dressing room. I can only imagine the deluge of mail you receive so a reply is not necessary but please do not hesitate if you do. I did want to add my praise to the many for your wonderful talents and say thank you (again) for sharing of yourself. Thank you sxy kitten.

from across the pond,
Jerius

Has anyone had any luck finding her stories on p2p? I've been searching on Limewire, but no luck at all yet :(

sxy kitten stories

I have found three using Limewire, but that is all. I was able to find "Fantasy Lover", "Daddy" and "Imagination". I had "Shh" and "Your new Nurse". I haven't had much luck other than that. I would love to catch her online where I could download all of her wonderful writing and audio. I convert mine to Mp3 and play them on my Palm using Realplayer.

Kinda Off The Subject, But Kinda Not

:confused: Does anyone know what happened to SexyUKGuy? He hasn't posted any new audios in weeks and his previously done audios are gone. The only thing I can find is his listing in MEMBERS. I have even tried e-mailing him to ask him directly what happened and he doesn't reply. Thanks so much for your help. :)

kvnb said:
Has anyone had any luck finding her stories on p2p? I've been searching on Limewire, but no luck at all yet :(

I've found 11 of them so far, Another Pleasure Explored, Confession, Hot Stuff, Imagination, Playtime, Somebody's Watching, TJ's, Please Touch Me, Trust Me, Unfaithful and Wet Panties.

If you've found these files, can you share them please?

You can send them in to my email at this [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]. I would appreciate it muchly!

Maintain and Check Six!

Kodachrome said:
I have found three using Limewire, but that is all. I was able to find "Fantasy Lover", "Daddy" and "Imagination". I had "Shh" and "Your new Nurse". I haven't had much luck other than that. I would love to catch her online where I could download all of her wonderful writing and audio. I convert mine to Mp3 and play them on my Palm using Realplayer.

Could you send me copies of the files you found? You can send them to this [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines] . I would be very grateful!

Maintain and Check Six!

SSobotkaJr said:
If you've found these files, can you share them please?

They're all in my Limewire shared folder and I'll be connected most of today so everyone can get the ones I've got, I'll zip them and email them to you though.

Torrent

If any one has any of her stuff, and is willing to send it to me, please PM me for my e-mail address.

It is really sad that she left, she was the best. I'd like to make a torrent file of her stuff to share, so please help me out with finding her audio :)

Back