~ Sexy Panties ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lili, the last pictures I linked to were from the early 1930s. These next ones are from the early 1960s and are from some British magazines. See here: https://vintagefetish.co.uk/maggie-mccully-gallery/.

The model is Maggie McCully. She was born in 1944. What I like is that she appears to be wearing her own undies, ones that she would normally wear. Also the garter suspenders go under the panties, which was the way they were worn at that time.

Moonlight and Roses,

She shows less, but is extremely sexy :)
 
5301f46a87b65a37d9cb7683f5a44ddf.jpg
 
Lili, I’m glad you liked the video I linked to on 8/13. Here is one form “What Katie Did” (under 3 minutes) entitled “Vintage Lingerie: How To Put On A Corselette”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djf_F4f9YsE. A note, not only would a woman not wear a bra under the corselette, but she would not have worn panties either.

As you may have noticed I like vintage underwear on women. Also along that line you or others may be interested in a post I did on “Dance and Near Dance” comment #18, linking to a vintage Fan Dance, as well as a vintage Bubble Dance.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Lili, as I feel that women wear pretty underwear I’m glad you started this thread, although I know I have linked to images and videos that you probably were not considering when you started it. Well here is another (maybe more so than the others). The video (less than 8 minutes long) is not sexy, but I think it is cute. It’s called “Putting on 100 layers of underwear!!!!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzc8mI4cHiY

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top