boredom

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Both, but primarily an ass man. I've always thought that it is because the very first Playboy I ever really got to enjoy for more than just a quick peek featured a pictorial of beautiful, perfect butts. I tried to find the issue, but it was a stolen copy from a stash of stolen copies from around 1969-71.
 
Both, but primarily an ass man. I've always thought that it is because the very first Playboy I ever really got to enjoy for more than just a quick peek featured a pictorial of beautiful, perfect butts. I tried to find the issue, but it was a stolen copy from a stash of stolen copies from around 1969-71.

Aren't there quite a few issues with pictures of nice butts?
 
A good run or other strenuous exercise sometimes has an aphrodisiac effect on me.

Hiking last weekend had me wishing i had someone to take into the woods with me.
 
I fall more into the ass category myself. However, my biggest obsession is thick thighs. I love wide hips as well... Those usually translate to big butts. I love breasts as well & give them lots of attention. I just don't care about their size. Smaller breasts have great appeals & benefits in their own light, just like larger ones.
 
Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Both. But probably an ass man.

I love a girl in tiny shorts or a skirt with a nice firm little ass. And ideally a tight shaved kitty underneath.

For titties I actually like smaller or medium with smaller nipples. I like them nice and perky.

But there are some nice ones in both categories that don't fit these criteria. Like I recently saw some medium titties with bigger nipples that were nice and soft and light pink. And those were excellent. Sweet and soft and suckable.
 
And you have a very nice ass if that's you in the avatar Hayley. That is pretty near perfect.
 
Back
Top