Mixed Mailbag

5371368755_40e2c0698b_b.jpg

Uhhhh

Dildo Maker

Dildo-03_1200.jpg

In 2013 Francesco Morackini introduces the Dildomaker, from the “tools” serie. Playing around with the cliche: “Sex sales” The Dildomaker’s purpose is to provide the users what they really want: “Pleasure” and moreover “sexual pleasure”. The Dildomaker is just a tool which doesn’t give pleasure directely. The distance created here on purpose, tries to raise questions on our relationship between us and manufactured products. SOURCE

One in a long list of Idiot Sightings . . .

IDIOT SIGHTING
How would you pronounce this child's name?
"Le-a"
Leah?? NO
Lee - A?? NOPE
Lay - a?? NO
Lei?? Guess Again.
This child attends a school in Kansas City, Mo.
Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.
It's pronounced "Ledasha".
When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."

SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce the dash.
If dey axe you why, tell dem de dash don't be silent.

Mad skills or Insanity, on 2 wheels

This guy's 2nd place finish at the 2013 Red Bull Rampage is captured beautifully on a helmet-cam.

This is best viewed in HD, full screen. If you get tummy flutters from riding the subway, this'll probably make you queasy.

Incredible riding...

<< Click Pic to have your hair blown back...

miles: why pick? :D

i'm thinking "we're going to hell for this" oughta be on the good side, myself...

ed

The Greek Mythology of message boards

Read each of these, and try not to have a Literotican or two spring to mind...

tumblr_n411ymld5Z1rakka3o1_1280.jpg

:D

I got this cartoon from a friend that I often have mildly warm disagreements on politics or science. He IS a scientist, but not as good at intuitive solutions, and well, his politics are skewed by the company he keeps.

I have used this before, but it bears revisiting.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Perspectives.jpg
    Perspectives.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Back