A middle-aged woman is forsed to pretend being a nudist/naturist

Nuff_Said

Experienced
I had a number of story ideas polluting my brain for some time, and now one finally crystallized into something that can really become a story.

A middle-aged woman (somewhere 36-40 y.o.), with 18 years old son, is caught stealing company's money. The sum is quite big, and the company owner gives her few varians - to be sued and most likely imprisoned, pay the money back with high interest, or get promoted to company's department director in another state, get tripple high salary... but with a condition that she will live a "naturist" lifestyle. In other words, everywhere, where she isn't obliged to be dressed, she must be naked. And she can't hide her "lifestyle preferences" from anyone. Company provides her with a luxurious house, a car with a driver, a college for her son and all other imaginable benefits. But she is constantly filmed, and must herself provide evidence that she "truly loves being naked as much as possible". And also that department is the worst in the company and she has to make it working, using any possible means.
Surely, the woman is good looking, very self-conscious, and is constantly getting into more and more exposed situations.

Her son doesn't know that she is blackmailed into that, but he suspects something because of his mother's completely unusual behaviour. He is also a geek and virgin, so he doesn't know how to behave in the situation.

Incest is quite possible, although I would prefere to stay away from it.

I hope that can be a good story idea, and I want to write it myself. I post it here because I feel that I need a lot of assistance. I think to set the action in America, but I don't know any details, especially geographic, that can make the story better. I will appreciate if someone who likes the idea will participate in making it a story, not just another idea posted in the board. It is also the matter of editing it, as English isn't my first language. PM me if you want to help me with the story.

Thanks for your time!

I had a number of story ideas polluting my brain for some time, and now one finally crystallized into something that can really become a story.

A middle-aged woman (somewhere 36-40 y.o.), with 18 years old son, is caught stealing company's money. The sum is quite big, and the company owner gives her few varians - to be sued and most likely imprisoned, pay the money back with high interest, or get promoted to company's department director in another state, get tripple high salary... but with a condition that she will live a "naturist" lifestyle. In other words, everywhere, where she isn't obliged to be dressed, she must be naked. And she can't hide her "lifestyle preferences" from anyone. Company provides her with a luxurious house, a car with a driver, a college for her son and all other imaginable benefits. But she is constantly filmed, and must herself provide evidence that she "truly loves being naked as much as possible". And also that department is the worst in the company and she has to make it working, using any possible means.
Surely, the woman is good looking, very self-conscious, and is constantly getting into more and more exposed situations.

Her son doesn't know that she is blackmailed into that, but he suspects something because of his mother's completely unusual behaviour. He is also a geek and virgin, so he doesn't know how to behave in the situation.

Incest is quite possible, although I would prefere to stay away from it.

I hope that can be a good story idea, and I want to write it myself. I post it here because I feel that I need a lot of assistance. I think to set the action in America, but I don't know any details, especially geographic, that can make the story better. I will appreciate if someone who likes the idea will participate in making it a story, not just another idea posted in the board. It is also the matter of editing it, as English isn't my first language. PM me if you want to help me with the story.

Thanks for your time!
I think this story idea has great potential and I hope to see it transformed into an actual story someday. However, I need you to elaborate on what you mean by ''help''? What kind of assistance do you require specifically?

Back