Laurel wants to ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intentionally did not answer you because you are irrelevant (as I stated earlier) and don't deserve getting what you want just because you ask for it.

No one finds you interesting enough to be worth a debate. NO ONE. You are a bore.

I knew that hours later you would still be waiting, and here you are admitting it. Still waiting... and you will all night.

I told you that I wouldn't be answering shit for you on this very thread, yet you have been waiting around anyway and now are starting to whine about it.

You are a cartoon character.

I'm still waiting for Robb and "Funk" to point out where exactly anything I said is a lie or a rationalization. They both ran away like hens ahead of the loppers.

Could be accurate as far as it goes, but I'm curious why your posts got stripped and warned.

Could be accurate as far as it goes, but I'm curious why your posts got stripped and warned.

He was posting funk's real name. That is a bannable offense and if you will notice he hasn't said her name again. Guess the fake cancer ate his courage.......

I posted the name embedded in the pics that Funk uploaded. Otherwise, I would have had no idea what her name is, or care. It's probably still there if the pics are still up.

I posted the name embedded in the pics that Funk uploaded. Otherwise, I would have had no idea what her name is, or care. It's probably still there if the pics are still up.

Thanks. I can see where that's a no no.

This stuff makes me tired, but as an Aquairius, I'm curious. It's a thing.

Thanks. I can see where that's a no no.

This stuff makes me tired, but as an Aquairius, I'm curious. It's a thing.

I have a real hard time ignoring when people do stupid things. Call it a character flaw.

"fat and ugly"?

Come on now, Funk: no one posted you're "fat and ugly"...

...I believe the consensus was pudgy and homely.

Yes that's right, thank you. Pudgy and homely. Maybe my ass pic will become an international meme depicting that, and people will laugh at how pudgy and homely I am.

Yes that's right, thank you. Pudgy and homely. Maybe my ass pic will become an international meme depicting that, and people will laugh at how pudgy and homely I am.

You take a close-up with those drawers off...

...and people'll start calling you cottage cheese.

You take a close-up with those drawers off...

...and people'll start calling you cottage cheese.

I would carry cottage cheese higher than anyone on the planet. You have me carrying fat on my lower back.

Not my butt cheeks since you can see them...not the thighs since you can see them... but the upper buttock/lower back area. Where *no one* carries excess fat.

I know you are just trying to hurt my feelings, but can't you at least make some sense in the process? At least put forth some effort to hit the target.

I would carry cottage cheese higher than anyone on the planet. You have me carrying fat on my lower back.

Not my butt cheeks since you can see them...not the thighs since you can see them... but the upper buttock/lower back area. Where *no one* carries excess fat.

I know you are just trying to hurt my feelings, but can't you at least make some sense in the process? At least put forth some effort to hit the target.

Take the drawers off, put down the photoshop, and step slowly toward the camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back