Introducing Mrs H

mrandmrsh

Virgin
Hi There,

New here so thought we would give things ago. So a bit a about us, we are a fun loving married couple in our mid 30's. Very very adventurous there is pretty much nothing we wouldn't try.

So basically my wife is hot and I am a very lucky guy she has an amazing body that i love to show off to other people, we recently stumbled across this forum and thought we would share a bit with you guys. My wife loves the thought of other people getting all hot and horny over her.

Here is one pic to start of with, if you like what you see and want to see more.....and we mean much much more then reply in the comments and if we get enough interest we will keep posting

Attachments

• DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Great start! I can't wait to see more and I know that you guys will be very popular around here.

My bet is she is about to overwhelmed with requests for more.

Hi There,

New here so thought we would give things ago. So a bit a about us, we are a fun loving married couple in our mid 30's. Very very adventurous there is pretty much nothing we wouldn't try.

So basically my wife is hot and I am a very lucky guy she has an amazing body that i love to show off to other people, we recently stumbled across this forum and thought we would share a bit with you guys. My wife loves the thought of other people getting all hot and horny over her.

Here is one pic to start of with, if you like what you see and want to see more.....and we mean much much more then reply in the comments and if we get enough interest we will keep posting

Very good start. Keep posting more

Thanks for the comments guys, here is another one for you but from behind.

Attachments

• DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Another sexy shot for you guys. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Perfect way for an introduction. You will be very welcome here.

Hi There,

The warmest welcome to you. Mrs H has such a sexy body. I hope I get to see a lot more of her. Xx

Thanks guys, she really is a cracker, you wouldn't believe the hours of fun i have devouring her. What makes it even better is the she is really freaky in bed. Anyway another one for you guys to look at. Tell us what part of her body you want to see next and we can see if we can oblige.

Attachments

• DSC_0086.jpg
    DSC_0086.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks guys, she really is a cracker, you wouldn't believe the hours of fun i have devouring her. What makes it even better is the she is really freaky in bed. Anyway another one for you guys to look at. Tell us what part of her body you want to see next and we can see if we can oblige.

Her breasts out of the bra! Nipples and all

The promised land! Pussy pic.... may be too early in the seduction. šŸ˜„

Awesome pictures dude. Thanks for sharing her. She is smoking hot.

Back