"The Price of Justice" (closed)

KyleReevis

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Posts
190
"The Price of Justice"

(closed)



A Note For The Reader:


Although we use material from "Sons of Anarchy",
this role play is otherwise unconnected to the show.
It is a stand alone story.​



Alex and his father, Kurt, crossed the parking lot that separated the clubhouse from the repair shop, each glancing at one another occasionally in silence yet speaking volumes with their knowing smirks and light chuckles. It was a happy, happy day for both of them, as well as for the Club. Just an hour earlier, Alex had just been voted in as Vice President of SAMCRO -- the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original -- replacing a 30 year veteran of the Club who had recently been murdered without reason or right by a rival bike gang.

They reached the shop -- where many of the MC's members performed their legitimate work repairing motorcycles, cars, trucks, and even non-automotive equipment such as vending machines and juke boxes -- and received a loud and raucous round of applause, followed by the combination handshake/chest bump that was so common to contemporary society. The topic of conversation that followed was, of course, about how Alex had so skillfully sought revenge by killing the VP of the MC that had wronged them so horribly.

One of the bikers reached out to tug at Alex's leather vest, bringing attention specifically to the new patch sewn upon it that read Men of Mayhem. The Mayhem patch was only for MC members who had killed in the name of the club. Of the Redwood Original's current roster of 24 members, only six wore the Mayhem patch.

"Shut this shit down!" Kurt ordered, meaning the work taking place in the shop. "It's time we had a little celebration, doncha think?"

Everyone agreed, of course, and the clanging of tools dropped without concern upon the hard wood counters and concrete floor showed how quickly the men could go from productive mechanics to party maniacs. Two hours later, after the sun had dropped beyond the distant coastal mountains, the bikers began straggling into the club house, cleaned up, fired up, and ready for fun. Some had their Ol'Ladies or Sweeties in tow, while others latched onto one of the many Broads or Sweetbutts who were there specifically for the entertainment of the Club's male members.

By midnight, the party was in full swing, with bikers drinking hard, their women dancing and flirting in progressively fewer garments, and rock music bouncing off the walls, provided by a local band that often performed at the Club in exchange for a nice wad of cash and some of the primo Mexican marijuana that had long been one of SAMCRO's most profitable sale items.

Alex had, of course, been the man of the hour, for his election to VP and for the revenge murder that had been a stipulation of him receiving the promotion. But by 1am, he was ready to call it a night. He'd had his cock blown by three different Sweetbutts and a Broad, and he was ready to get home to his warm, otherwise empty bed and get some sleep.

Kurt didn't like the idea of his Men of Mayhem son making his way home alone, though. Even though the killing of the rival club's VP had been justified and -- by the unwritten rules of Motorcycle Clubs -- should have been a closed situation upon which no further action should be taken by either Club, the ever protective Kurt feared that someone from the other Club might take it upon themselves to come hunting.

"Take him home," he told SAMCRO's Sergeant at Arms. "Make sure he gets there ... and make sure he stays there."

The Sergeant didn't particularly want to end his own partying so early -- he'd only fucked two Sweetbutts and there were so many more to be had -- but it was his duty to do anything and everything the Club's President asked. He grabbed Alex by the arm and urged him out the door and across the parking lot, asking the obviously intoxicated VP, "Can you even ride?"

Alex showed his capability by firing up his Harley and screaming it toward the gate, which had been locked and guarded all evening should trouble come a callin'. One of the Prospects -- a wannabe Club member -- hurried to open the gate just as Alex shot through it out onto the street and into the night. The Sergeant hurried to catch up and only did so because -- three blocks later -- Alex was suddenly braking to a stop, backing his ride to the curb, and heading toward the door of Max's, a sports bar popular with the younger crowd from town.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa-a-a-a...!!" the Sergeant was calling as he was hurriedly backing his own bike into place to catch up to his charge. "Kurt said home ... straight home, staying at home!"

But Alex was already through the doors, weaving his way through the thick crowd of 20- and 30-somethings, many of whom were raucously reacting to some play or another that had just occurred on one of the dozen or so screens high on the walls of the drinking establishment. By the time he got to the bar, Alex was already being eyeballed by many of the tavern's patrons. SAMCRO had a reputation amongst most of the town's population as being a violent, outlaw biker gang. It was, of course, a reputation the MC deserved. They could be violent, of course. Hell, Alex had just killed a man in revenge for a murder for which the man himself had had no direct involvement.

But not one of the people present in Max's at this moment had ever actually seen Alex do anything violent. Well, okay there was the fist fight at the Fourth of July parade two years ago in which he'd broken not just one man's nose but a second one's as well. And he'd been in a couple of scraps during high school, too. Okay, two dozen or more, but hey, who's counting? But recently...? No, nothing that should concern these folks. Alex stepped up to the bar, flagged down the bartender -- who came his way reluctantly to ask what he wanted -- and ordered a shot and a beer chaser.

"You're intoxicated," the man behind the counter said with obvious attitude. "Law says that I can refuse service to you if you are visibly intoxicated."

Alex laughed aloud, looked around at some of the eyes watching him, then leaned in and said just loud enough to be heard, "Law also says that if you refuse me ... and I follow you home tonight after you get off shift ... rape your wife's pussy ... then your ass ... that I should be tried and put in jail for most of the rest of my life."

By the time he finished, the bartender's eyes were wide open in shock. Alex laughed again, then fingered the Vice President patch on his vest and finished, "But I'm betting I'll get off after every member now under me swears that I was at the Club House all night. Whatcha think...? Wanna find out?"

The bartender -- whose face was now ashen -- hesitated a moment, then asked timidly, "What kind of chaser you want with that?"
 
Last edited:
Eva Cain was sitting over in the corner of the bar, drinking her pain away. Derrick soon came walking in and spotted her immediately. He sat down across from her, "Eva I have been looking everywhere for you." Eva rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her drink. She didn't want to hear some pity story on how he was sorry. Derrick was a monster behind closed doors. Drank so much he took his anger out on her, causing her to lose their child. "Listen here asshole, you better just get up and walk away. Nothing you say will make me change my mind."she said.

Derrick was pissed as he was making an attempt to fix things. He couldn't have people find out he knocked up an escort then killed the baby. That would be suicide for his career. Eva soon finished off her drink then stood, grabbing her purse. "Bye."she said as she picked up her empty glass to walk away. Derrick immediately stood up and grabbed her arm. "Listen here bitch I can't have going around and telling everyone. My career would be over."he said.

Eva turned around slamming the empty glass on the table shattering it. "You get your fucking hands off me! Derrick you are a monster, abusive little bitch. Then you go and kill MY baby!"she said.
 
Last edited:
Alex had been scanning the crowd when he caught sight of a beautiful woman sitting alone in a corner booth. His initial interest was simply that she was one of the most gorgeous creatures upon whom he'd ever laid eyes. But after a moment, he recognized her as ... oh, what the hell was her name ... Eva ... Eva Cain. They been in high school together but never truly gone to school together. Alex hadn't been in any of the crowds with which Eva would have spent time. And he'd been expelled in November of his senior year, too, so he'd very quickly lost contact with anyone who wasn't a wastoid as most of his fellow students saw him.

But sitting all alone, really? Alex knew that Eva would take one look at him and tell him to fuck off, yet he couldn't help but swallow down the last of his beer chaser and head her way ... just in time to see her be joined by a man for whom she'd obviously been waiting.

But the words obviously been waiting soon lost their place as the pair erupted in verbal confrontation. Alex hesitated for a moment to see how things played out, but the moment the asshole grasped Eva by the arm -- causing her to smash her glass and produce a weapon -- Alex knew it was time to intervene. He hurried the last four or five steps to the man, reached to grasp a hand, and turned it in a way he'd learned from one of the MC's martial arts trained members. The creep dropped instantly to his knees and screamed out in pain.

"I don't think the lady appreciates the way you're treating her," Alex said after leaning over to put his mouth close to the man's ear. He tweaked the wrist a bit, causing the bully to cry out again, then asked, "Now, apologize to the woman..." He looked up to the beauty before him, showing his recognition with, "Apologize to Eva ... or I'm gonna let her cut your throat with that glass."
 
Before they both knew it some guy had Derrick on his knees. Eva looked at the man ignoring the cut on her hand. "Do I know you?"she asked. She didn't even recognize Alex but after a bit it hit her. "Alex?"she said. Derrick was screaming in pain though shot the man a look. "That whore isn't worth an apology. I suggest you let me go before I have the police arrest your ass."he said.

Eva took a step back from both of them. "Just let him go the little bitch isn't worth it."she said. She turned heading for the bar. Eva left some cash on the counter for the glass. She then headed out of the bar, wanting that monster to just disappear. Eva leaned up against the wall looking at her hand, a few tears rolling down her face. She reached into her purse grabbing a tissue before applying pressure to the cut.

Derrick was now squirming hoping this Alex guy would let go. "So you must be fucking that whore now. I suggest you find someone else...she is bad news."he said.
 
Last edited:
Alex nodded to his escort, who quickly came over to also grasp the man. Between them they lifted Derek to his feet.

"You need to learn some manners," Alex said quietly, just before wrenching the man's pinky back and dislocating it from the joint. Derek opened his mouth to scream, but the Sergeant slapped his free hand over the dick's mouth as Alex growled, "Keep it quiet, or my friend here is going to cause some damage to a digit of yours that you'd probably like to be able to use again one day."

When Alex looked downward toward Derek's groin and the other digit, the man from the City tried to talk into the Sergeant's hand but only made incomprehensible noise. Alex told his partner, "Take him out the back, and see he gets on his way home."

Through all of this, not a single person tried to intervene on Derek's behalf. As the Sergeant muscled the now sobbing Derek out the back door, Alex looked around to see what kind of attention they'd garnered. There were only a dozen or so people paying him any mind, and their reactions varied greatly: some who had heard Eva speak of her child seemed to be perfectly fine with how Alex had treated the asshole; others who only saw a badass biker beating up on a well dressed, upstanding businessman had their phones at the ready as if preparing to call 9-1-1; and the rest were somewhere in between.

Alex ignored them, instead heading for and through the door to find Eva outside, beginning to cry. He hesitated until she caught sight of him, then approached with a sympathetic smile, saying, "Hey. Long time no see. You okay?"
 
Derrick tried to but it was no use, though he was going to take this out in Eva. That is if he would be able to find her again. Eva jumped a little, looking up to see Alex. "I-I'm fine...use to that side of him. But thanks."she said. She was really hoping that no one called the police as if they would do anything. Eva looked to see the bleeding had stopped then sighed. "Why did you step in? I haven't seen you since high school....besides I was never your type...."she said.

She was confused because it had been years. He usually went for more of different type of girl. Then again she didn't have a place and was running from Derrick. "I'm not trying to be a bitch....I'm not use to having someone step in and defend me."she said.
 
Last edited:
"That was wrong," Alex responded to Eva's question, clarifying, "How dick head was treating you. You just ... just don't treat women like that."

What he actually meant, of course, was you didn't treat women like that unless they wanted it or were being compensated for it, much like the Broads and Sweetbutts back at the Clubhouse sometimes did.

"As far as me and you being running in different crowds," he continued, "that was bull shit high school."

Alex could go on and on about how high school had nothing to do with real adult life, but instead he only asked, "You wanna get out of here?"
 
Eva nodded her head, "Sadly that was still his nice side. He is much worse when he is drunk." She listened then figured it was best to get out of there. "Sure...though I really don't have anywhere to go. I've been running from him for the past month. All I have is what is in my car."she said.

Things had majorly changed for her since high school. Parents got divorced, moved became a stripper just to survive. Eva had even changed appearance wise, she had those killer curves. Though her chest and ass were still nice, rocking a 36C chest now. "As long as he can't find me....I can't even go to the police."she said.
 
Alex was sympathetic to Eva's situation. The 25 year old had seen a lot of mayhem and dysfunction in his life, going all the way back to his youngest years and continuing even to this very day.

Alex's father, Kurt Reevis, had run with a rough crowd as a teen and young man. Many of his friends -- most of whom were older than he -- had some degree of criminal background and/or records; and some had served some serious jail time. But one thing they'd all had in common was a love of motorcycles. In 1978, when Kurt was just 16, he became a Prospect in the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original (SAMCRO), in which his uncle was then President. The Club had only just recently incorporated, used its new legitimacy to purchase the auto repair shop and a couple of other local businesses, then used those businesses to launder the profits from its true income source: cocaine distribution.

After a major DEA investigation sent to prison 22 members of SAMCRO -- including all of its Officers -- Kurt became the Club's new President. He'd recently made a connection with a Mexican marijuana cartel, and the club's focus shifted. They also began putting their money into more legitimate businesses, and now every member of SAMCRO was able to show a steady, legal stream of money on his annual tax forms.

The more than 80 former and current members of the MC had a lot of numbers that could be used to illustrate the mayhem and dysfunction of their lives. Amongst them, more than 3,000 criminal charges had been filed, though most had been dismissed due to a lack of evidence or frightened witnesses. There had been three dozen divorces, a dozen overdose deaths, four suicides, six automotive accident deaths, eight murders not directly associated to Club business as well as another eight that were; and nine removals of children from Club member homes that were deemed unfit. More than three dozen children not associated to the MC were collecting from an ever increasing stream of child support because Club members didn't always wrap their member before getting it off in a non-Club female

Alex himself was an angel compared to many of his fellow Club members. Oh sure, he had some drug possession and assault convictions on his record; and he was paying child support for a boy now living in New York as well as for a little girl living right here in town. (Ironically, he wasn't even the latter's father, but he paid anyway. He'd always cared deeply for the little girl's mother, and he continued to support her to see that the pair of them never wanted for anything.)

But Alex had spent fewer than a dozen nights behind bars over his life time. And though he always drew the attention of the Authorities when they passed by him on the street, he wasn't currently being investigated for anything of real significance. Of course, there would be calls made about tonight's fracas in the tavern simply because there were always locals eager to cause trouble for the Club and its members. But he'd be questioned by the locally based Sheriff Deputy -- who, ironically, had been one of Kurt's high school classmates -- and after Alex apologized and explained it away as an act of chivalry, the cops would leave him alone until the next time.

"I have a place where you can stay for a while," Alex told Eva, gesturing her to follow him toward the curb. He stopped at his bike and offered her his helmet. He saw the expression on her face and asked, "You ever been on a bike?"



It was only three blocks back to what the Club called The Compound. From the outside, it looked rather ominous. It occupied an entire city block, over 65,000 square feet or just a touch shy of 1.5 acres. A 12 foot tall aluminum sheet fence surrounded the Compound, preventing those on the outside from seeing inside; and razor wire along the top kept those on the outside were they belonged ... outside. Although there were gates on all four sides, only one of them was open to regular traffic. One of the MC's Prospect -- wearing the repair shop's gray coverall uniform, not the MC's black patched cut -- was always at the gate during business hours to greet customers and other visitors with a smile and a What can we do for you today? Tonight, as Alex approached with Eva on the back of his bike, the locked gate opened to show that it was being attended by a pair of Prospects under the supervision of a Member who was both wearing his cut -- his leather coat with all the appropriate patches -- and packing a 12 gauge shotgun while also hiding a Glock pistol in the small of his back.

Within the walls of the Compound, the repair shop and its associated out buildings and fuel tanks lined the far side. It was the hub of activity during the daylight hours, though at this moment the few lights illuminating it showed almost no activity at all. There were a dozen cars parked near it, some belonging to customers, some belonging to Members themselves. To the left in a corner was what had once been a gas station but which now was the shop's business office.

And to the right, even larger than the repair shop, was the Club house. And that was where the action was now. Music pounded against the walls, the low bass echoing across the compound and bouncing back from its steel perimeter. There were two dozen people outside: most of the men were Members, in their leather or denim jackets or vests, though there were also some non-MC friends just here for the party; and there were women, too, including Ol'Ladies, Sweeties, Broads, Sweetbutts, and women not directly associated to the club who, like the excess men, were just here for the party celebrating Alex's election.

The Club's VP stopped the bike near a pair of rough looking men who made no attempt whatsoever to hide their hungry ogles of the beauty whose thighs were parted around Alex's backside. As he dismounted and offered Eva a hand, he laughed at the other bikers and told them, "Hands off this one, you filthy animals."

The laughter was shared, as were more hand shakes and chest bumps. Alex took Eva's right hand in his left, gripping her tightly as if to reassure her that she was safe with him as he led her into the Clubhouse and through the crowd. To the casual observer, it appeared to be no different than any tavern popular with bikers. The band had since departed, but classic rock from a juke box in the corner filled the place with sound. A pair of scantily clad Broads served drinks from behind a long bar, while another one danced in nothing but high heeled boots and a thong atop a pool table surrounded by excited bikers. There were at least 60 people in the Clubhouse, male and female, bikers and not, all partying and having a ball. Couples and even trios sat on couches or in deep chairs or stood in corners making out, groping, fondling.

"Never mind all this," Alex said as he slowly led Eva through the thick crowd. He was repeatedly intercepted by well-wishers who shook his available right hand, chest bumped/hugged him, ogled his date, then went back to their fun. They reached a long hallway, at the end of which a biker with his jeans around his ankles was fucking from behind a woman with her skirt up around her waist. Alex looked back at Eva with a rather embarrassed expression, then repeated with clarification, "Never mind this. Today's ... well, it's rather special, so ... they're just cutting loose. It's not always like this."

He tapped a code into an electronic lock, opened a door, and led Eva inside. When he closed the door, the sounds outside -- with the exception of the bass which was pounding against the walls -- all but ended. Alex looked around himself, surveying the room, then asked, "Will this do for now?"

Unbelievably, the Clubhouse had once been a small church. The room from which Alex and Eva had just come had been the chapel, and the room in which they now stood had been one of the many offices. It now looked very much like a man's studio apartment: there was a small kitchen along one wall, with a stove top, microwave, mini-fridge, and more; along another wall was a bed, a dresser, and a free standing wardrobe that was missing its doors to reveal the common attire of a single man in the auto repair business; and a third wall featured a small office, with a desk, file cabinet, laptop, and more.

"Bathroom's through there," Alex said pointing at a second door. Gesturing toward a third, he said, "That one'll put you outside, but it's alarmed, so ... I wouldn't use it." He surveyed the typical messy man status of the room, laughed nervously, explained that this was where he stayed when he didn't want to drive home, then looked Eva over for a moment before saying, "I know it's not the Hilton ... hell, it's not even Motel 6 ... but ... you're safe here. No one can touch you, particularly that dick from the tavern. No one's gonna hurt you here--"

There was a loud thump against the wall, and the sound of a scuffle in the hallway began, ended, and was replaced by raucous laughter. Alex looked back to Eva again, reassuring her of her female related safety, "And no one's going to touch you ... 'cause you're here with me."

He stepped closer to her, reached out to take her hand softly in his, and said, "Listen, I need to deal with something. Will you be okay here for a bit...? Do you need anything? A beer? Wine? Food? Any-thing you want, you ask. I'll make it happen, Eva."

Alex was hard as a rock down below his belt just looking at the indescribably beauty before him, despite the circumstances of her being here. The thoughts filling his mind were entirely inappropriate, but hey ... he was just a guy, and Eva was just a Goddess. He knew he'd never have her in the way his cock wanted -- why would she show interest in an outlaw biker she hadn't seen in, what, seven years? -- but that didn't mean he could fantasize about her while he was fucking one of the Sweetbutts later after Eva had settled down for the night. It wouldn't be the same as being inside the babe standing before him, but ... it was likely all Alex Reevis would get tonight.
 
Eva was surprised that he was so willing to help her out. She took the helmet and was a bit nervous. "No...I haven't."she said. Eva put the helmet on then hopped on. She clung to Alex as she was scared and very nervous. Before she knew it they arrived at a building. Eva stayed close to him as they walked inside. Though she tried to hold back a giggle as he seems embarrassed. Eva found that slightly adorable and smiled. She followed him into a room and nodded her head.

"No it's fine....though all my stuff is in my car. Do what you have too."she said. Eva smiled even more as he took her hand. "This doesn't bug me at all. Though will you come back?" I-I just don't want to be alone tonight."she said. This way she could explain everything so Alex would understand why she was so terrfied.
 
Last edited:
"I will come back tonight, Eva," Alex said reassuringly, feeling his cock twitch with possibilities. "I won't leave you alone tonight."

Alex asked for Eva's keys and a description of her car, promising its retrieval; then showed her the shower and where he kept his boxers, gym shorts, and sweats, should she want to change into something more comfortable. He excused himself and weaved through the finally dwindling crowd to the parking lot. The Sergeant at Arms was just rolling his Harley back into the long line of bikes after having dealt with Derrick back at the tavern. As Alex crossed toward him, he asked with humor, "So, how bad's the man's face look after you--"

He didn't get a chance to finish, though, as Rick tossed a wallet through the air at him. He said with obvious concern, "We've got a problem."

"What kind of problem?" Alex asked, studying the drivers license for a moment before finding Derrick's business card. He laughed, asking, "Certified Public Accountant...? He's a CPA. What kind of problem is a CPA going to be to us."

"It's not his day job that's the problem," Rick continued, looking into his VP's eyes with a hard stare. "It's what he does on the side ... for Juan Antonio Garcia."

Alex's eyes widened. "He told you this?"



An Hour Earlier:

Rick's fist came down hard upon the kneeling Derrick's face, dropping the man to the dirty pavement of the alley. Rick said with a calm tone, "You should really be nicer to women, Dee. 'Specially one as hot as that gash in there. My god, what an ass that one..."

His crude commentary on Eva's body was cut short as Derrick began laughing from his bleeding mouth. "You stupid fuck. You have no idea who you're fucking with, do you?"

Derrick was trying to rise to his knees again, wobbling from the four punches prior to the last one. Rick reared back and slammed his fist into his jaw again. He asked sarcastically, "And just who the fuck am I fucking with, asshole."

Derrick began rambling, almost incoherently at first but finally well enough that Rick understood. He talked on about the Garcia Cartel, about their power, about their reach, about how vital it was that their billions in drug sales got laundered into clean money that they could use without impunity. He spat blood from him mouth before saying defiantly, "I do that! I launder all that money. Without me ... all that money. What the fuck do you think Tony's gonna do to you ... to that little band of girls you call an outlaw--"

Rick's fist came crashing down on Derrick's face again, knocking him out. He stood over the accountant for a moment, considering what the man had claimed. He searched Derrick, stealing his wallet, his Rolex, and his money clip that was thick with mostly hundred dollar bills. For kicks, he punch Derrick front on in the mouth, knocking loose two teeth before hurrying for his bike to report the news.



Now:

Alex knocked on the door to his room in the Clubhouse, and not hearing a response he opened the door to peek inside. Eva wasn't within view -- in the bathroom he would find -- so Alex stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He needed to know whether or not Eva knew about Derrick's sideline.
 
Eva dug in her purse and pulled out her keys then handed then to Alex. "It's a black car, licence plate is 789-PAH. Thank you."she said. She smiled at him as he said he would come back. Eva watched as Alex left then walked over to the dresser. She picked out a shirt and sweatpants, remember her told her about the bathroom. Eva headed into the bathroom and shut the door. She set her new clothes down on the counter then stripped down. Eva started up the shower before hopping in. She washed up as the hot water felt nice against her skin.

Once done, Eva turned the shower off before hopping out. She dried off before putting her bra and panties back on. Eva sighed as she leaned against the counter. All she wanted her life back before meeting Derrick. Eva shook her head a bit then put on the sweatpants. She collected up her clothes and the shirt before walking out. Eva was surprised to see Alex back so soon. She walked over and set her things on the couch. If he looked closely he could seeing some bruising on her stomach. "Something wrong?"she asked as she put on his shirt.
 
It was difficult to tell who was more surprised: Eva by finding Alex unexpectedly in the room once more; or Alex finding Eva's top half concealed in nothing but a sexy, lacy bra. He should have diverted his eyes or better yet turned away, but she was simply too delicious to look at it.

She asked, "Something wrong?"

"Yes," he said when he was finally able to formulate a thought. When she turned, Alex caught sight of the bruise on her abdomen. He gestured toward it, asking, "Derrick do that?"

Alex referred to Derrick by name, even though Eva hadn't shared it. Whether she'd noticed it or not was moot as he listened to her answer, then continued, "Were you aware that he launders money for a drug cartel? This guy ... he's bad, but compared to the people he works for, he's a pussy cat."

He walked a bit closer to Eva, trying to keep his gaze above her bosom but failing for a quick moment. He told her with obvious sympathy, "I want to help you with your problem ... with Derrick ... but, the Garcia Cartel ... this is beyond what I can do for you without help ... from the club."
 
Eva froze when Alex mentioned the bruising on her stomach. She took a deep breathe as he could see how scared she was. "He did....pushed me down a flight of stairs after he found out I was pregnant. All I know is that he is an accountant and has lots of clients."she said. Eva soon sat down the couch. He could see that he was afraid of Derrick even with him not being close. "I was his escort, he found me at a strip club. I didn't see any harm plus I needed the money. I would go to events and trips with him. I was his favorite so he would buy me whatever I wanted. He is a nasty drunk...very abusive. The bruise began to get harder and harder to hide from my boss. Then I found out I was pregnant, Derrick found out and pushed me down a flight of stairs. My baby didn't survive...my little girl died. I would've been four months this moth. My boss took care of me doctor wise and helped me run from Derrick."she said.

Eva dug in her purse and pulled out a sonogram and handed it to Alex. "I still carry that....I didn't need him to take care of her. My only regret is I didn't run sooner...maybe my daughter would still be alive. I know nothing of the cartel...he keep is clients a secret. Yet we would travel to Mexico a lot."she said.
 
Alex believed Eva. Despite how quickly the intoxicated Derrick had been to brag to Rick -- mostly to scare the biker from doing permanent, even fatal harm to him -- Alex doubted that the accountant would have talked about his very illegal cartel activities to his play thing.

"I'm sorry about what he did to you ... to your baby," Alex said, sitting next to Eva and studying the sonogram for a moment. He handed it back, then took and squeezed Eva's hand for a moment before rising and crossing to retrieve two water bottles from the mini fridge. Cracking them both open, he offered one to Eva as he promised, "I'm not going to let Derrick hurt you ... or the Cartel. They don't know you're here. They can't get to you ... and even if they did ... well, they have to come through the club, so ... I don't see them coming at us head on."

There was a knock at the door, drawing Alex to crack it and exchange some whispers with someone beyond it. He glanced back at Eva with a concerned expression before nodding his farewell to the person outside. To Eva, Alex said, "I have to deal with something."

He glanced at the bed and tried to remember if he'd had sex in it since its last bedding change. Nope, he remembered, thankful for once that he'd gone a night without getting fucked. He'd love to fix that tonight with Eva after "Get some sleep. I'll be back soon."
 
Eva felt a little relieved that Alex cared. She smiled at him then put the sonogram away. "As far as I know the cartel doesn't know about me. Though thank you."she said. Eva took the bottle from him with a smile on her face. Though she jumped a little when someone locked on the door. She nodded her head, "Okay I understand."

Though she was still scared as Derrick knew what Alex looked like now. Eva watched Alex leave before taking a sip of water. She pulled her phone out and called her boss Charlie. Eva let him know that she was safe and to watch his back. She put her phone away then got up. Eva walked over to the bed and crawled in though sat against the headboard. She felt like she couldn't sleep until Alex was back.
 
Eva may have wanted to stay awake for Alex's return, but when he finally returned to the room -- almost an hour later -- she was passed out in a big stack of pillows against the headboard, on her side with her back to the door. She'd obviously pulled the blankets up over her body at one point, but it had slipped down or -- because the room was so warm -- she had unconsciously pushed it lower. Alex had already gotten a good view of Eva's bosom, and now he found himself staring at her panties fitting tightly around her firm buttocks. Again, he was chastising himself for being unable to pull his eyes from the incredible woman who had dropped so unexpectedly into his life.

After he'd reposition his yet again stiff cock, Alex made his way quietly over to the bed, reaching down to lift the bedding over her exposed body. He was trying not to disturb Eva, but she suddenly awoke, looked up at him, and rolled his way, presenting that wonderful bosom yet again. Alex finished pulling the bedding upward though not enough to actually cover the breasts he ogled for just a flash.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you," he said almost in a whisper. He sat on the edge of the bed, his gaze again on Eva's face. "I talked to some of the Officers. You can stay here for a couple of days if you want, but ... I can't commit to anything more than that right now. I don't know if you know much about how MCs ... motorcycle clubs work, but ... there is a process ... a democratic process. We have to vote on how much we help you. And we won't take a vote until we learn more about this Derrick character ... and his connection to the Garcia Cartel."

Alex's gaze dropped to Eva's bosom again -- for just a flash -- before he looked up again. He smiled. "It's good to have you here, Eva. Good to see you again."
 
Eva had fallen asleep as she wanted to stay up. She stirred a bit before waking up to see Alex. Eva smiled as she sat up a bit. She listened carefully before crawling over to him. "I understand but I would hate for you to get in trouble because of me."she said. Eva rubbed her eyes before resting against Alex. "If it helps...I can get into his office. The ladies at the desk know me plus I also can get into his house."she said.

She smiled even more then kissed his cheek. "Thank you. Though to be honest...I had a huge crush on you in high school."she said.
 
"No," Alex said quickly when Eva suggested getting into Derrick's office to dig up information. "No. I don't want you anywhere near this guy. No, we'll take of it."

When she leaned up to kiss his cheek, Alex nearly turned his face to meet her lips with his but resisted. After she told him about the crush, Alex just laughed. He said with doubt, "You never had a crush on me. You weren't the into bad boys type."

He listened to her response, then laughed again. He studied her for a moment, smiled a bit wider, then asked with a suggestive tone, "And ... what about now. Still crushin'?"
 
Eva smiled at him, "I'm serious....I just figuredon't you didn't like a girl like me. I still have that crush." She pulled away then laid back down by his side. Though Eva laid on her back looking up at him. "I get that but how can you get information if you don't know where to look. He wants me back so I know he hasn't changed the codes."she said. Eva shoot him a pout look as she wanted to help. "I want to help because this is my mess. I know that little bitch..."she said.

She soon propped herself up a bit then smiled at him. "Besides you can't take your eyes off me."she teased.
 
Alex was about to again warn Eva away from wanting to get too involved when she sat up closer to him and commented on the obviousness of his interest in her. His lips widened a bit more before he said softly, "No. No, I can't."

He leaned in slowly, intending to press his lips to hers in a soft but erotic kiss.

Would she let him?
 
Eva smiled then sat up more, "After all I do know how to work a pole and I just don't mean the one I swing around on." She then crawled onto his lap and sat down. Eva smirked at him before brushing his hair out his eyes. "Go ahead you know you want to."she whispered in his ear.
 
As Eva moved into Alex's lap, straddling his thighs, he caressed his hands up her thighs and around to cup those beautiful ass cheeks. He pressed his mouth to hers, parting his lips a bit, then more as the passion of the kiss increased. Grasping her ass tightly in one hand and slipping one higher to the small of her back, Alex pulled Eva's body in tighter to him. Her breasts pressed to his chest, and her pussy against his rock hard cock. She felt so incredible and he groaned at the feel of her pressing against his manhood as he kissed at her neck hungrily.
 
Eva felt Alex pull her close as they kissed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She shivered under his touch, as it was gentle. Eva moaned softly as he kissed her neck, her fingers running through his hair. She could feel how hard he was underneath her. Eva smirked before push him over and pinning him to the bed. "You really want to get tied up with me?"she asked. She wanted to be sure before they fucked.
 
Alex answered Eva's question by working quickly to unbuckle his belt, then unbutton and unzip his pants. He smiled to her hungrily, asking, "When you say tied up ... are you being figurative ... or literal?"
 
Back
Top