Cross-dressing experience

What a great video,could watch all day. I have never gotten together with anyone, wife says no way, but I would love to lick and suck them both.

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

What a great video,could watch all day. I have never gotten together with anyone, wife says no way, but I would love to lick and suck them both.
Same Here sir

Can't believe only two replies so far. This video is a great turn on. For me anyway.

i am sitting here dressed in my black lace camisole with matching black thigh highs and heels.... with my wife, telling her how much I would love to be in that video sucking those cocks and the sweet cum. She says interesting idea......

Its a dream

I dream about an experience like this for myself. Unfortunately its next to impossible to find anyone that shares my fantasy where i live. I will keep searching.

Would love to try that out too. Will be watching video again (and again, and again)

I love clit to clit play.

(I'm on the bottom.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Would love to find someone to do this with. I have down this once before, would be great to have a FWB that could meet once or twice a month!

O my yasss

i am sitting here dressed in my black lace camisole with matching black thigh highs and heels.... with my wife, telling her how much I would love to be in that video sucking those cocks and the sweet cum. She says interesting idea......

Go for it! To have a frisky wife is such a delight!

Being shaven and putting on a fresh pair of panties is one of my favourite things to do :)

Count Kiera in. Anyone in NY feel free to private message me to discuss possibly getting to know each other.

Back