Are There Any Tall Guys on Lit?

YAY Tall guys are awesome. I'm 5'10" and although I have no problem with guys as tall or shorter than me (I once dated a guy who was 5'7") I do love the tall ones. :heart:

I'm 6' 1". Hey feisty, did you know we tall guys can see down your blouse in your avatar? Just sayin

I have the mixed blessing of being another of the "crazy tall". But I like to recall the wisdom of the inimitable Miles Vorkosigan and point out that height differences don't matter so much in a horizontal embrace.

Did you ever talk to sciwi (or something?) he was crazy tall like 6'9 or something.

6'10" here, though with really broad shoulders, so most people think I'm shorter at a distance... then I stand beside them.... :devil:

Since every woman I know is shorter than me, I've learned that... height doesn't really mean anything.... Everything can be modified or changed enough to make it work. What matters is that you're comfortable with the person beside you.
Even at 5'8 like the OP, you'd have to reach up a bit to hold my hand... I have no problem with that, but I know people who would.

But yeah, a few tall guys on lit lol

Back