Forbidden desires

Northernlands

Virgin
Hello there. Its been a few years since last time I was active on Literotica and with a reasonably new account I believe an introduction is in order

You can call me NL. I'm a 6'3 long, 34 year old married man from the northern parts of Scandinavia. I work out 3 days a week but I wouldnt say I look overtly fit or muscular. I've come to see myself having more of a built dad-bod. Very much the stereotypical bearded viking except my long hair is recently gone. English is my 3rd language so be mindful of that. I've been a Lit member on an off for years. Writing is my big guilty pleasure in life and I've just started to transition back into English for novels. I just love the power of the written word.

So why am I writing an ad? Well lately I've been rediscovering my sexuality. It has been supressed for a while now but I'm more and more allowing my desires and urges to become unshackled. There are certain things that just always gets me going. Themes of infidelity, impregnation, exhibitionism and, to some degree, dominance. All things forbidden really. I'm open to friendship but also explicitly sexual chats. More than anything, Im looking for a woman with whom I cant get enough of. Maybe you have a husband already but arent getting the attention you need. I could be the man that reignites your passions. Have you been looking for me?

Last edited:
dear NL, your ad is a great one as you have posted it; my congratulations on it!
But nevertheless, you should not become too impatient. You are looking for a unicorn, after all, and unicorns are not growing on trees.
My best wishes go out to you for sure.

dear NL, your ad is a great one as you have posted it; my congratulations on it!
But nevertheless, you should not become too impatient. You are looking for a unicorn, after all, and unicorns are not growing on trees.
My best wishes go out to you for sure.
I'm not in a rush to get it right but I get why it came off like that. Thanks for the sentiment. Everything seems to be about instant gratification these days, some times the joy of discovering something new is all about the build up

An ode to one of my other poems
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/7-words-to-make-a-woman-love-you.1510384/

Callous hands, warm on naked skin
A touch invasive, nips gently pinched
Light aching pain, every sensation distinct
Buttons ripping, nails scratching painting pink

Focus shifting, bare throat quickly adressed
Gentle grip, choking through shallow breath
Tightness spreads through her skinny chest
Hunger flaring, lips meeting her breasts

Hips twisting, skin made to blossom
His body slapping against her bottom
Pain becomes pleasure, anal meets sodom
Hoarse voice growling, going to come

His body deflating, weighing her down
Catching breaths but no other sound
His embrace comforting, protective for now
Six words to tell you how
Even bad girls know good love

Last edited:
More and more I come to realize that I don't get fulfillment from just sexting and stuff. I kind of miss that personal element. I'd prefer more or the girlfriend experience. Even if you are married. Maybe we are both missing something and can find it online in eachother. Passion and friendship. The spark and the openness. Lets talk about forbidden sex and aswell as well protected personal truths.

Bonjour,
Je suis française et ne parle et n'écris qu'en français... mais il existe des traducteurs ; pour moi il n'y a donc pas de barrage de langue. Je suis mariée depuis 15 ans maintenant et j'adore lire des histoires ici. Je cherche à correspondre pour la première fois maintenant afin d'essayer de mieux comprendre les hommes (et donc mon mari...).
Je cherche une correspondance tranquille, suivie, romantique avec quelqu'un d'intelligent et de respectueux. J'ai horreur de la vulgarité. Dans ces conditions, je peux me livrer par correspondance bien plus que dans la vraie vie.
à lire vos réponses. merci.

Back