Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
03.gif

Awww... :kiss: :kiss: You made me smile. :) Good morning to you too. How is your day lookin'?
I'm glad I could make you smile :kiss:

Day's not going too badly although I didn't realize we needed ear plugs to block out the traveling salesman this morning :eek:

How's your day starting off?

I'm glad I could make you smile :kiss:

Day's not going too badly although I didn't realize we needed ear plugs to block out the traveling salesman this morning :eek:

How's your day starting off?

It's okay. The phone line started working this morning, so that means the cable/phone/internet guy doesn't need to show up. Hub took the truck and though I could take the car, he'd rather I not because the tires are really bad... Hmm... I wonder if I could get him some tires today... though that's probably something a man would rather pick out himself, huh? lol

*pouts* I am just not in the mood to stay home. lol... *pouts*

Called my mom... she's not there so I can't con her into taking me to the Cross-stitch store today. *more pouts*

I wonder if the art muse could be coaxed into making an appearance today... hmmm...

It's okay. The phone line started working this morning, so that means the cable/phone/internet guy doesn't need to show up. Hub took the truck and though I could take the car, he'd rather I not because the tires are really bad... Hmm... I wonder if I could get him some tires today... though that's probably something a man would rather pick out himself, huh? lol

*pouts* I am just not in the mood to stay home. lol... *pouts*

Called my mom... she's not there so I can't con her into taking me to the Cross-stitch store today. *more pouts*

I wonder if the art muse could be coaxed into making an appearance today... hmmm...
Sounds like you're itchin for a road trip ;)

Sounds like you're itchin for a road trip ;)

It does, doesn't it. lol... I sure would if I could know for sure exactly what type of cheapass tires he wants on the car. lol... I know he wants cheap because the car is a junker and he doesn't want to put much money into it before we get a new one when tax season shows up. lol

I think the kids have kidnapped my art supplies!! :eek:

It does, doesn't it. lol... I sure would if I could know for sure exactly what type of cheapass tires he wants on the car. lol... I know he wants cheap because the car is a junker and he doesn't want to put much money into it before we get a new one when tax season shows up. lol

I think the kids have kidnapped my art supplies!! :eek:
I always get the semi-cheap ones ... I want them to last, but I don't want to pay stupid prices for them either. Probably best to leave it for him to decide ;)

:eek: Nooooooooooo! I was looking forward to progress today!

I always get the semi-cheap ones ... I want them to last, but I don't want to pay stupid prices for them either. Probably best to leave it for him to decide ;)

:eek: Nooooooooooo! I was looking forward to progress today!

Oh, I'm going to raid their room. lol. . .I figure it's the oldest, she is a drawin' freak! lol

I know he wants the cheapest because he is playing on getting rid of the car soon and doesn't want to put too much $$ in it. But yeah... gonna have to wait. *sighs and pouts* lol

Oh, I'm going to raid their room. lol. . .I figure it's the oldest, she is a drawin' freak! lol

I know he wants the cheapest because he is playing on getting rid of the car soon and doesn't want to put too much $$ in it. But yeah... gonna have to wait. *sighs and pouts* lol
Awwww .... course if you just stay home today we can .... "talk" ;) :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back