Special perfume/cologne

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I like mad scientist ideas but those don’t get much of a response so I wanted to try a crazy invention. Not exactly mind control but a perfume that can change attraction and perception.

Roommates in college are in fuckbuddy relationship and one of them wants to try out an invention from an experiment they were working on. In animal tests, the animals became very aroused and started fucking like crazy. Humans though haven’t had the same effect. Roommate agrees to a spray, nothing seems to happen but they fuck anyway like normal. Roommate takes it home with them for grins

Roommate gets home though and things change as soon as they get hugged by their mom. Their mom just seems absolutely hot and sexy, their dad looks virile and study despite them not changing much since the last time they were home. Roommate decides to wash up and later sprays themselves with the perfume/cologne.

At dinner, everyone seems really a lot more touchy feely than normal. Lots of comments about how beautiful everyone is and roommate finds eyes wandering over their body while they eye yo their parents.

A call comes in: turns out the animals were all blood related, a fact that the seller didn’t tell them. The spray knocks out the Westermark effect and increases arousal. So someone you normally would have physiological cues to not be attracted to will become very appealing to you and if they smell you, the same effect happens to them.

How will roommate make it through the weekend/holiday?
 
How will roommate make it through the weekend/holiday?
Run. Or,
Resist. Or,
Don't resist.
Fuckathon.

If 'resist', this has the possibility for Scooby-Doo chases through the house. Meanwhile, the lab has brewed an antidote. Can the Amazon Prime drone deliver it in time?
 
Hi
I may try this one.

If you have any other suggestions or names you want used let me know.

Is the partner going home a guy or.girl?
 
Hi
I may try this one.

If you have any other suggestions or names you want used let me know.

Is the partner going home a guy or.girl?

Awesome! The only other idea I had was other relatives and neighbors coming over once the family starts giving into temptation. Do they try to hide it or do they use the spray to bring in new lovers (if it’s neighbors, maybe they spray them so they’ll go home and then stop by their house later to take pictures of them getting close with their families)?

Originally I saw it having a female lead but it could work with a male lead.
 
This sounds like a good episode in a piece where folks sit around a bar or campfire telling of their incestuous hits and/or near-misses. Mom sitting on Sonny's lap in the back seat of a crowded car, in their shorts. Sis slipping into the wrong bedroom at the lodge. The anti-Westermark compound. Bro ad Sis wrestling in their undies. Bending over in the family shower. Everyone sips their Irish coffee and laughs while they pat the knee of the relative sitting next to them. I might do this in A Taste Of Incest: Marmelade.
 
Last edited:
Silkstockingslover: can’t wait to read it, looking forward to it!

Hypoxia: that would be fun to see. Let me know when it gets posted!
 
Hypoxia: that would be fun to see. Let me know when it gets posted!
Hmmm, I think I can aim it toward the holidays contest. A bunch of USA expats gather at Club Texas, the fave gringo hangout in mile-high Antigua Guatemala, on Thanksgiving night to hang around the central firepit, consume holiday snacks and strong drinks, and tell their just-missed incest tales -- all lies.
 
Back
Top