Jame's Revelations

We should switch! Paris is still on my bucket list and I'm sure I could find some things to do in England.

I'm an advocate for hibernation. 7 or 8 eight hours of day light isn't enough.
I need my vitamin D..... :D

I'm an advocate for hibernation. 7 or 8 eight hours of day light isn't enough.
I need my vitamin D..... :D

I have the curtain open. Plenty of gray, cold sky rays soaking my skin :)

Mmm..., Sometimes I'm so glad I have an imagination..... :devil:

Imagine me awake, lol. I'm getting up (you too? :eek:). Nice way to start my morning. Beats a full english hands down, thank you.

Kiss kiss & hug!

I love these, there's such a sexy vulnerability to them. Thank you for sharing!

I'm so upset that bfg didn't share this thread with me. She keeps all the good ones for herself...okay and the other dozen or so ladies posting here with you.

Nice pics, very nice pics. I especially enjoyed your reclined, fully nude pic. :rose: I agree with GeekyGirl's assessment.

Intermission is over, please continue.

So I've tried out the Fleshlight.
Conclusions?
As a substitute vagina, it is very satisfying and perhaps the most realistic toy I have tried. Full marks for orgasmic sensitivity.
It's down side is that it's large, like a flashlight. It's biggest drawback is the aftercare required.
Obviously, if you ejaculate into it, which I guess is the general idea, it requires cleaning. That is simple enough, but to care for the synthetic material, it has to be dried well. It is not an ideal toy if one just wants a quick, impromptu wank.

And so we come to the Fleshlight "Quickshot".

tumblr_onw8doZBab1vvq90oo2_1280.jpg

The toy is fist-sized and open at both ends, hence easy to clean; bit its size means that it doesn’t envelope the whole penis, even for me who is six inches on a good day.
Like its big brother, it does like to be dried well.

Its ribbing is satisfactory but noisy in a squelchy sort of way, so it's not good for a surreptitious wank.

I find it best used in conjunction with a simple cock ring.

Back