The Alpha's new Mate

Sasha let them continue for a bit longer before the burning inside her got to be too much and she broke the kiss, breathing heavily, her breasts heaving. " My pussy....is.... so hot..." Pants between words almost writhing between them as she sat there, the only thought on her mind was relief from the burning she felt.
 
Jason nodded to her but looked at his brother and then her. "I can cure that need for a little while Sasha but we must prepare your ass for Dean. This is going to take awhile but is going to be for your own good. It might feel funny at first but I will try to take your mind off it," he smiled.

He stood up and removed his boxers revealing an impressive 7 inch, circumcised cock that was nice and thick as well. The head was already a deep purple color as the blood had rushed to it pumping it up to make it look like a small mushroom.

He smiled as he saw he looking at it and rushed to reassure her. "Don't worry, I told you I would go slowly and I am going to prepare you so you will be ready to have this inside you I assure you. Now I need you to climb up on the bed and lay on your side facing me."

As she did so he pointed Dean towards the bedside cabinet then started to shift himself so his head was between Sasha's legs. Time to make her start to feel good.

Dean had pulled his boxers off revealing he was built in much the same way as his brother only he didn't have his girth. Actually considering the situation this would actually be a good thing he thought. He listened to his brother reassuring Sasha and realized they couldn't begin until she was prepared back here. Jason was going to have to keep her satisfied until then. When he pointed to the cabinet he knew what he would find and sure enough he found the lube quickly.

Squirting a large dollop between her now exposed cheeks he slowly massaged it in. She squirmed at first but soon she got used to it and he began to gently caress her small rosebud. Taking a deep breath he slowly began to push and his finger slowly popped in up to the first knuckle.
 
Sasha listened as Jason said they had to prepare her ass and she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as he continued. He then stood up and took off his boxers and Sasha's eyes widened a little as she looked at it. It was big to her and Jason must have seen her look cause he started reasurring her, which made her feel a little better, but she was still a little wary. How could anything that big, fit in her? She could tell this was going to be hurting even if only a little. He then told her to lay on her side on the bed, facing him and she quickly did so.

She was quickly stunned. What was he doing between her legs? She had never heard of someone doing this and didn't know what to think of it. She then felt something cold on her and wondered what it was and squirmed a little, but relaxed as it became warmer. Then he started caressing her hole and before she had time to think he pushed a finger in, making her gasp, her eyes wide and her head thrown back.
 
Jason saw her reaction and knew it was time for him to start to make her feel good and take her mind off what his brother was going to have to do. He lifted her leg up and draped it over his shoulder then began to gently kiss around her swollen pussy lips. She was already highly aroused and they were nice and plump with all the extra blood that was being pumped into them, and her juices were already leaking from her body.

He kiss all around her pussy, teasing her so she would concentrate on this feeling and not on her ass, then he moved in closer and kissed her lips. He felt her body jump and knew he was doing it right as he continued to kiss her lightly up and down her slit before he slowly extended his tongue and licked from the bottom to the top of her slit, but just barely penetrating it.

He got his first taste of her and she was like the finest wine to him. It was if he had hunted all his life for this taste and now he had finally found it. It exploded on his taste buds and set off a fire in both his belly and his mind. He licked again this time as deep as his tongue could go, trying to get as much of her sweet nectar as he could into his mouth. Again as soon as that flavor hit him he was lost and he just wanted more.

He brought his hand up and spread her lips wide open, exposing her pussy to his hungry gaze. He could see her glistening walls and her swollen little clit all begging for the touch of his tongue and he was not going to disappoint any of it. He was going to lick it all clean of every last drop of her juices and then make her produce more so he could do it all over again. He lowered his head and set to work.

Dean could sense the difference in Sasha straight away. She was no longer concentrating on what he was doing, but what his brother was doing. He knew it wouldn't last but for now he took advantage of it to push his finger in deeper and then to wriggle it around to loosen her up. Once he thought she could handle it he slowly slid it back out to the first knuckle then back in. Gradually she loosened up and he increased the pace until he was moving it quite easily. Then he began to give it a little twist of his wrist loosening her up even more. Finally he decided it was time to add a second finger.

Taking the first out he applied a lot of lube to both fingers and then waiting for the right moment he spread her cheeks and started to push them in. The first one went in easily until it got to the tip of the second. As it started to penetrate her he slowed down but because of his work it too began to slip in easily. Gently he slid both fingers in to the first knuckle and circled them around. He had not heard anything from Sasha so it looked like Jason was doing his job but she might feel it when he pushed them in further, they would see soon. He slowly began to insert both fingers, filling up her back passage.
 
Sasha was still wide-eyed as Jason put one of her legs on his shoulder and then started to kiss around her swollen lips, making her moan softly in pleasure. He started teasing her then, making her attention go from what Dean was doing even more and Sasha closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure Jason was giving. He then kissed her pussy lips, making her jump, like she had been shocked by a bolt of lightning. It actually felt like she had been hit with a bolt of pleasure. He continued to lick up and down, making her hand drift down to grip his hair.

Then he penetrated her, but just barely and she pushed him against her pussy, the fire burning even more. The burning starting to overwhelm her, making everything else fade as her body felt on fire and her eyes opened and not known to her, they had gone a bright blue, different from the normal dark blue. Soon the fire started to go down again though as Jason licked even more, his tongue going even deeper but her eyes stayed the same bright blue, now both hands on his head nothing else even registering in her mind.
 
Jason felt her hands on his head urging him forward but he did not need their urging. He was already lost to the taste and wanted nothing more than to please the woman whose legs he was between.

He thrust his tongue in as far as it would go and licked all around her walls, getting as much juice off them as he could and slurping it down. He allowed a small part of his wolf nature to surface and his tongue became longer, wider and a touch more raspy and for him his taste became sharper. Now his senses were truly flooded by her taste and he pushed his tongue further into her to get at the nectar deep inside her.

The now roughened tongue gave a new feeling to her pussy and set off new thrills within her. It was as if he was licking her with a bumpy piece of plastic attached to his tongue. Finally he stopped plunging it inside her and ran it up and down her slit, running it over her swollen clitoris at the same time causing her to jump each time. then as he made his way up again he began to concentrate on the swollen little nub.

He licked the top of it with the tip of his tongue lightly, just back and forth before adding more pressure and swirling down all around it. Finally he was sucking on it and nibbling at it with his lips while still flicking at it with his tongue. He heard her moans and the way she was gripping his head only encouraged him. He was going to spend a lot of time here and perhaps get her to orgasm first so she was slippery enough so he could slide in very easily when the time came. Of course he could always find out if she was multi orgasmic as well he smiled as he continued to nibble at her and then he bit it gently to see her reaction.

Dean could tell she was no longer paying any attention to what was happening to her ass. Jason was doing his job well and was distracting her perfectly. Of course that did not mean he could go hell for leather, he still had to take it slowly but he would not hurt her while doing it.

He continued to push both his fingers inside her and finally they were all the way in. He circled them around then began to slowly withdraw them then insert them, repeating the process he had done with his first finger.

She loosened up a lot quicker this time and he was soon gliding in and out and again he began to circle his fingers around opening her up even more. He was tempted to leave it there but then he noticed her breathing change and her whole body stiffen in response to something his brother was doing. He decided he couldn't let this opportunity go to waste and instead of with drawing his fingers he just applied more lube and then began to insert his third finger.

Slowly it joined the other two until it was all the way inside her and he didn't move them allowing her body to expand to accommodate them. Finally he began to move then slowly in and out and was surprised at how quickly she became loose. Soon he was gliding in and out and he knew she was ready for him. His three fingers were even bigger than his girth and done quickly he would be able to enter her without any pain. It was only his length that was going to give her problems, bur as long as he went slowly as he had with his fingers he was sure she would be okay.
 
Sasha was bursting with emotions right now with Jason between her legs, driving her quickly to an orgasm. She then suddenly felt his tongue change and she gasped at the sensation, moaning out. Her eyes closed again, her hips wanting to move as he pleasured her with his changed tongue. Then after about a minute he started to have it go over her clit making her jump and after about 10 ten times her body tightened coiling in, her grip on his head getting almost painful and then she released her body jerking, her head thrown back, a series of moans going through her, after that though she gently started to push him away. "Sensitive, way too sensitive." She then again noticed Deans fingers and paused. It felt weird but sort of nice. Then the fingers were gone and she blinked, very still.
 
Dean lubed himself up thoroughly. In fact he was practically dripping with lube as he approached her still opened up ass. He placed his head at her entrance then noticed something. Jason was no longer between her legs and Sasha was very still.

Damn he had been hoping to get inside of her before he had finished with her and she was able to concentrate once more. Still she was fully lubed and there should be relatively no pain as long as she did not clench up to much. He just had to talk her through it now. Leaning in he began to whisper in her ear.

"Sasha you must trust me now. I have already loosened you up and you are ready to receive me but you must relax or it will hurt you. Just relax and and concentrate on the sensations you just felt from Jason. When we are in you together you are going to feel ten times as good I promise you. Can you imagine that, all those feelings you just had will feel as nothing compared to that."

As he talked in a low singsong voice Sasha became steadily more relaxed and Dean began to gently push himself into her. He slipped in easily and it wasn't until he was several inches inside of her that it became harder. Still he pushed slowly and gradually she loosened up and inch after slow inch he gradually pushed himself inside until he felt himself resting against her buttocks. He then stopped and nodded to his brother. He would not move until Jason had taken her virginity.

"Well done Sasha my love. You have taken me all the way inside your body. Now you need to become a Woman. Look at Jason and tell him that you want him. Do you want him? Do your loins ache for something only he can provide you? Then tell him my love and invite him in."
 
Sasha blinked again as she felt Dean against her ass and was curious at the sensation. She then heard him begin to whisper in her ear and she forgot her curiosity, going into a relaxed daze. She did as he said and closed her eyes, bringing back the sensations from earlier. He then began to push into her and she gasped, bug kept imagining the sensations from earlier, until he stopped and she opened her eyes as he spoke. She then looked at Jason. "Please make me a woman, I need you insidem please, I need you, my pussy feels empty and is unhappy without you."
 
Jason nodded and got in position. He knew she was as ready as she was ever going to be and he took her head in his hands and gave her a long passionate kiss. He then inserted his penis into her and began to slowly thrust up into her.

She opened to him easily and he sighed deeply. Not only because he was moving in so easily but because this felt so right and so amazing. He was able to thrust almost three inches inside her before he came to her barrier. He backed up a bit and just thrust back and forth at that depth a few times before looking her in the eyes.

"Sasha I need to thrust forward and make you a woman by breaking your Hymen. This may hurt but it will soon turn to pleasure I assure you. I will make it quick and as painless as I can." He then kissed her deeply and when he felt her relax as he kissed her he thrust forward burying five inches inside her and breaking through her barrier quickly.

He felt his cock become covered in a light layer of blood but he moved in and out of her slowly again while his finger gently massaged her engorged clit. Slowly he fed more and more of himself into her until he too was buried totally within her and he stopped to allow her to get used to the feeling of having two cocks buried deep inside her.

"You have done it my love, you have taken both of us inside your body. We are so proud of you." Dean murmured his praise as well and they kissed her neck and shoulders as they waited for her signal to begin.
 
Sasha watched as Jason got into position, a little nervous. He then took her head in his hands, giving her a passionate kiss which she responded to as he pushed inside her. He went up into her a little ways, a soft moan coming from her as he did. Then he stopped and Sasha got a confused look, like, why did you stop, it feels good. Then he explained about her hymen and she started taking deep breathes to try and relax. After she had relaxed he pushed over and she threw her head back, letting out a yelp, her neck now on Dean's shoulder and her eyes wide as she clutched at Jason's shoulders as he continued in. Then he was all in and he stopped. She was still breathing heavily and now as she had time to actually feel him, it felt almost nice and she eyed him curiously, her hands now just supporting herself instead of clawing at him. After a few minutes she felt good and all she wanted was for both of them to move. "Sorry for breaking this moment of silence but would you both start moving, because I was promised this would feel 10 times better and I will not wait all night.
 
Both of them laughed a little and then Jason nodded at his brother and slowly withdrew himself, then slowly entered her again. As he did Dean began to withdraw from her anus then he plunged back in and Jason withdrew. The twins set up a nice steady pace and their bodies were in perfect harmony. It was if she had one giant cock inside her that ran all the way through her body, going through her pussy and out her ass.

As she began to moan and get into it more the sped up a little more but still did not begin pounding into her. The twins were determined to make this last. If she happened to cum several more times that was fine for them, but they were in heaven now, buried inside their soul mate and they would remain there for as long as they could.

All the while they fucked her they kissed, licked and bit her shoulders as well as kissed her passionately. First Jason and then Dean pulling her head around slightly so he could access her lips too.
 
They laughed at her comments and then started a slow rhythm and she closed her eyes as they did so, while kissing, licking and biting her shoulders. They also kissed her on the lips Dean pulling her head around so he had access. As she began to moan, getting more into what they were doing they sped up a little and she moaned louder, already starting to pant as they did. "This feels soooo good. Mmmmmm." Sasha felt so good and she could feel an orgasm creeping up as the fucked her.
 
Both of them could feel her getting excited. Dean moved one hand and began to play with one of her breasts from behind, massaging it and twisting and pinching her nipple as he thrust into her. His other hand snaked around her belly and found her sensitive little nub that had calmed down. He began to lightly rub it again in slow circles, timing it with his brothers thrusts and his own.

Jason had moved his mouth downwards and was sucking on her other breast, tracing it with his tongue and planting little kisses on it. Then he sucked her whole nippe inside his mouth and flicked it with his tongue before nibbling it with his teeth before repeating the process.

His hands wandered her back, lightly tracing her back and sides, then up her belly before moving up to her head and tangling themselves in her hair.
 
Sasha was panting and starting to sweat when they started using their hands and mouth to play with her breasts and pussy and after about a minute she started tightening, the fire going through her whole body, nothing else entering her mind. Then she came and it felt like a hot wave washed over her and she was gasping, her pussy squeezing Jason's cock. "Please, I need you both to cum, don't know why, something feels uncomplete..." Sasha was leaning against Dean her eyes almost glazing as her orgasm had impacted her more then she thought it would.
 
Both of them knew what she meant, it was part of the whole bonding ceremony and it was actually good she felt this way. They knew that first orgasm of hers wasn't the one though. Her wolf hadn't shown herself and even though she hadn't been turned it would show itself in some way, normally by howling.

Both of them knew instinctively however that it was time to complete things. They sped things up, both of them plunging in deeply, their cocks hitting new depths in her body, pushing ever deeper inside her as they strived to become one with her.

They tried to pull her closer to them then realized that wouldn't work and so crushed themselves against her and began to lick, kis and nibble at every piece of exposed flesh they could get their mouths on. Their hands roamed her body, from her ankles to her hair, rubbing, caressing, kneading as they just couldn't get enough of her.

Their cries of pleasure became more animalistic and guttural and soon the air became filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. Both of them knew that soon they would tip over the edge and fill her with their seed and claim this woman as their mate.
 
Soon after what she said she felt them start to go faster, crushing themselves against her and their mouths and hands going everywhere, making her quickly feel another orgasm start to build and this time as she tightened ahe felt her wolf come to the front and she howled out as she came her head tilted all the way back as she did.
 
Jason and Dean had both communicated silently with each other and soon instead of thrusting in and out of her in rhythm they changed so they were thrusting up into her together, making it seem like she was being penetrated by one giant cock in both of her orifices at the same time.

They felt their orgasms building and building until finally they blew simultaneously with her, their own howls joining hers as they screamed their pleasure to the sky. All of their facial features took on a slightly wolfish appearance but Jason's went a bit further as his face elongated a little into a half wolfish snout.

Leaning down he sank his now sharp teeth gently into Sasha's shoulder, just enough to draw blood and mix his saliva with her wound and enable him to lick at it and taste her blood on his tongue.

As he drew back the wound was already healing itself, just leaving a small double crescent scar that by tomorrow would be all but gone. His face had returned to normal and he looked at her with love in his eyes, their hearts and souls now connected in the bonding ritual. "You have made me whole Sasha and for once I feel totally at peace. Thank you for completing me." He leaned in and kissed her deeply with all the passion he had in his body.

Dean waited until his brother had finished his kiss then coughed slightly. "Hey don't forget about me here. Your not the only one she has completed brother. I never knew how much I was missing until just now. You have just opened a part of me that I never knew existed and I want to explore that with you. I am so glad that you have come into my life...Well actually our lives I guess. I have no problems with this arrangement. My brother and I have always been like one person anyway so I guess this is not as weird as it could be. I just hope you can accept it." He drew her into a kiss that was just as passionate as his brothers, but while his had been tender and loving, Dean's was fiery and urgent.
 
Sasha gasped when she felt Jason bite her and now she and her wolf were one and not apart, Sasha's mind now open. Then Jason said she made him whole and kissed her and she smiled. Then Dean had his turn. Afterwards Sasha yawned. "Well I'm tired." With that she fell asleep.

When Sasha woke she remembered what happened and slipped out of the bed as silently as possible. She washed up and put her clothes on. She wrote a not saying she was going to see her mom in Indiana. She even left the address. She then went out and got in her car and left.
 
Jason and Dean had both fallen asleep with her after their lovemaking. The whole experience had left them drained and exhausted. They had cuddled into her and drifted off.

The next morning they had awoken to find her gone but had thought nothing of it. They were a little disappointed that she had not stayed but they assumed she had just gone home to change and would meet Jason at work.

They got up and had breakfast and Jason had the first shower. Dean was having his and Jason was having his when he noticed that the link he shared with her was growing fainter. Then he spied the note. Grabbing it he read it and was immediately worried. This was not good, not good at all. She was supposed to be around her mate and her pack when she first changed so she imprinted on them. For her to rush off like this was very dangerous. It was true that most people took almost a month to change but some did it a lot quicker and with her having two mates who knew how long it would take her.

He had bitten people and they had turned within a week. In fact the longest it had taken someone to turn had been a fortnight and he had never wanted someone to turn as much as he wanted Sasha to turn. He had to go after her.

"Dean we have a problem. Get out here and hurry."


"Dean we have a problem. Get out here and hurry."


Dean heard those words and a chill went through him. he had noticed the link getting fainter and knew this had to do with that. Immediately he shut the water off and grabbing a towel he rushed out and into his brothers room.

"Okay tell me. What is the emergency?"

He listened as his brother explained the problem then nodded his head. "Fine when do we leave."


Jason smiled at his Brothers easy reading of the situation. "As soon as your dressed. I will phone work and tell them the situation and by the time you are ready we can pile in the truck and be on our way. Pack a couple of days clothes as well."

He started to do they same grabbing the phone at the same time.
 
Sasha arrived at her Mom and Dad's house a few hours later, a bit nervous but also determined. She got out of the car and knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. "Mom, we need to talk."

Sasha's mom smiled and nodded stepping aside. "Yes it seems we do, please come in." Sasha took another deep breath and went inside, smiling and waving at her father before turning to her mom. "Let's talk upstairs, shall we?" Sasha again nodded and followed her Mom upstairs and to her Mom and Dad's room sitting on the bed with her mom. "I see you found your mate, or should I say mates. Though I'm not surprised, even when you came as a human you were wolfish and were able to communicate like you were a werewolf. I see your wolf and you are one now. Speaking of which, why are you here? You should be with your mates and pack, you could change at anytime, I know you were bitten that is why I am saying this. Do they even know you are here?" Sasha's Mom started worrying, as she usually did when it came to her only child.

"Yes Mom they both know where I am. It's fine I'm fine, though I do feel a little urge to just take off my clothes and run, speaking of which that actually does sound weird when I think about it. Other than that I'm fine, really." Sasha smiled, trying to ignore her weird urge though it was very annoying and was getting stronger.

"Oh god, do you have a number for one of them? Please tell me you do child, please tell me you do." Sasha's Mom looked at Sasha desperately, having started to pace, but stopping as she said that.

"Uh what happens when I say no?" Sasha smiled hesitantly, a bit uneasy, pacing was never a good sign, it meant her mom was at maximum worry compacity.
 
Jason and Dean had hurried and had been on the road as soon as they could. By Jason's calculations they were only a couple of hours behind her. In fact the way he was driving he was sure they were pulling some time back. Sure he was speeding a little but he knew a lot of the places the police liked to set up their radars and he slowed down around those areas. So far he had avoided three.

Suddenly they looked at each other as they felt a rush in their link and then a trembling like she was worried. The rush had been steadily building and they both knew what that meant. She was getting very close. Just how close was the question and they hoped she could wait just a little longer.

Jason checked his GPSand then pushed his foot firmer on the gas peddle. He would just have to risk it a little bit more. They were about half an hour away from their destination if he pushed it and it looked like he really needed to push it.
 
When Sasha asked what happened when she says no, Sasha's mom really started to freak out, but tried to stay calm. "How long have you been having this urge Sasha?" Her mom asked, a very worried look on her face. "Uh for a little less than a quarter of this discussion." Sasha hadn't been having the urge for long but it was growing steadily. With that answer her mom shut the curtains and then went to the door. "Stay there. If the urge gets to be too much you may take your clothes off, but DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. Understand?" Sasha nodded quickly. "Good." With that Sasha's mother went out and locked the door, going downstairs, hoping that her child's mates were coming. She would wait an hour and then she would drive her up there, even though she would have no clue how to handle the situation. Meanwhile Sasha tore her clothes off and was curled in a ball, holding back her urges. Her clothes in shreds.
 
Jason and Dean were frantic. For the last five minutes they had been picking up nothing but distress and the urge to run through the link. Both of their wolves were struggling to respond and they knew what that meant. They had control having lived with it all their lives while Sasha would have no control.

They flew up the driveway of her parents place and were almost out of their car before it stopped. Her mother was out the door before they even reached it.

"You must be my Daughters Mates. When she said she had two I couldn't believe it but now I know why. Quickly you have to get her, she is already so close. There is a patch of woods just a bit out the back, you can take her there. We can talk when you get back."

Both boys just nodded and raced to the room she told them and lifted Sasha up. Dean carried her being the stronger of the two and they raced for the back door. Jason held it open and Dean started to sprint for the woods.

jason overtook him and saw their was no gate just a decent sized fence separating the land. Hopping over it he waited for Dean who without a word handed Sasha over and Jason took off knowing dean would be right behind him. Sure enough his brother caught up to him easily but as they were only a hundred meters from the woods he carried her the rest of the way.

Plunging under the branches they moved further in until they could not see the open meadows any more then laid her down and began to strip off their own clothing throwing it in a pile beneath a tree. Once naked Jason took the lead and grabbing Sasha's head he looked her in the eyes.

"Sasha look at me. What you are feeling is the need to change. Your wolf wants to break free and run and you must let it but still stay in control. Dean and I will be here to help you but you must find the balance yourself. Now let yourself fall away a little and invite your wolf forward. Let it have it's time to run and embrace it."
 
Sasha was whimpering a bit when she saw Dean and Jasin and then Dean picked her up and she felt like when she was a little kid, her mom carrying her places, though it was in a different position. That was the last thing she remembered before fading out a bit and she saw her wolf, though now the thoughts were almost one. Sasha's wolf was in distress, knowing that before they could fully connect Sasha would need to let go and change and then they could run, Sasha being in control but in wolf form.

When Sasha came back it was to Jason talking to her and after he was done she let go and changed her and her wolf truly becoming one and she rolled over and just started running, having fought the urge from before Jason bit her. All she knew was the need to run at the moment and she did, this time as a wolf.
 
Back
Top