Pupil becomes Pet

Mrs. Peters takes his hand in hers and pulls it closer to her. She holds it palm up and smiles at Daniel. She works her lips and releases a wad of siliva into his hand. "I don't want you to give yourself friction burn", she says. "Now continue."

She was extremely pleased how quickly he obeyed her and didn't question her. He would have to be rewarded for that, but not tonight.
 
As Mrs. Peters held Danny's jerking hand, she had a lustful look in her eye as she smiled at her perverted pupil. Danny watched in awe as a clear wad of saliva slowly ran off her perfect lips and landed in his hand. All the while, her eyes never strayed away from his. Danny didn't waste anytime as he started pumping his cock. He twists his wrist as he strokes, smearing that saliva all over his cock. He moaned as he jerks and loud and wet slapping noises fill the room. Danny stares at his teachers legs spread open as if for him. He starts to grunt as he comes close to release.

"Ahhh...I'm about to cum, Mrs. Peters."
 
She raised her skirt a bit more to allow Danny to see most of her panties. She made sure it would stay up as she let it go. "I want all your seman in my hands Daniel. Make sure to ejaculate into my hands, without spilling any."
 
Danny moaned as he shuffled himself over to his teacher all the while pumping his cock. He aimed gun at her hands and cocked it as he fired over and over again into her hands. He groaned his teachers name again and again as he emptied his balls into her ever loving hands, being careful not to get it anywhere else. A stubborn glob of cum stayed attached the tip of his cock. He shook his swollen prick until it joined the pool in her hands. It was quite a lot. Danny himself was surprised that he was able to cum that much.
 
Mrs. Peters smiled as her hands filled with the seman. Once Daniel had finished ejaculating she looked up at him. "Kneel down. I need to ask you some questions. Your future depends on your answers. The only answers I will accept are Yes, Mrs. Peters, and No, Mrs. Peters. Do you understand."
 
Danny looked down at Mrs. Peters, on her knees with a pool of his semen in her hands. She was careful not to let any of it spill. He kneeled down in front of her just like she told him. "Yes, Mrs. Peters."
 
"Here are my questions. Did you enjoy everything we did together this afternoon?"

"Would you like to have encounters like this in the future with me?"

"Are you willing to follow all my instructions no matter what, knowing I will keep you safe?"

"Can you keep everything we do a secret from everyone, teammates, classmates, girlfriends, parents, priests, teachers, coaches, scout leaders, and anyone else in your life?"
 
"Yes, Mrs. Peters."
"Yes, Mrs. Peters."
"Yes, Mrs. Peters."
"Yes, Mrs. Peters."
 
"Good Daniel. THat makes me happy. There is one task I hav efor you. Complete it and we will meet again, or walk away and forget everything. Your choice."

Mrs. Peters holds out her hands still filled with his cum. "Lap up all your cum from my hands." Her tone was definitly an order not a request.
 
Danny looked at Mrs. Peters, then at her hands as he lowered his head. He looked up at her one last time and he slowly sticks his tongue out and scoops up a big glob of his own semen. His hot mess slides down his throat. The taste isn't as bad as he thought it would be. A bit spunky, but not terrible. After he got past that he lapped up more and more, until he buried his mouth into her hands and sucked up every last drop of semen. He licks her fingers clean, making sure not to miss a drop. He looks up at his teacher and licks his lips.
 
"You have done well today Daniel. I want you to meet me at my house tonight at 7pm. If you arrive one second early or late, don't bother knocking and don't come to class either."

She takes out apiece of paper and writes on it. "My address. Don't lose it." Without another word, she turns and walks out of the locker room leaving the door unlocked. From the hallway she calls out "Don't forget to brush your teeth you seman lapping cum slut." Without another word she was gone from sight.

Mrs. Peters wakked quickly down the hallway and ducked into the first bathroom she saw. She went onto the stall and pulled her panties down and smelled her hands. She could detect the odor of Daniels seman on them and she shoved the four fingers of her left hand into her mouth, and started to rub on her clit with the other.

In no time at all she was wracked in orgasim. Her immediate needs met, she redressed, and walked out to her car. She left the school and drove to an adult bookstore buying several items to use tonight.

She drove home and made herself a light dinner, making sure there were leftovers in case she needed smoething later since she would be expending a lot of energy tonight. While she ate, she sent a message to Daniel as Dominique. "Sorry about today, that bitch Mrs. Peters stopped me when I was about to join you in the locker room. Wish she hadn't been there. Maybe we can hook up another time. D:)"

When she was done eating it was oly 6pm. She went upstairs and showered and shaved off all extraneous body hair. Sher then took out one of her purchases and put it on. Looking at herself in a mirror she was pleased. Not many woman half her age had a body this sexy.

By 6:45 she was dressed and ready and the items she bought were strategically placed around the house.

She Checked her fake account to see if there was a message from Daniel yet.
 
After Danny's orgasm had subsided he began to worry if Mrs. Peters would keep his secret. If it got out there's no doubt that it would ruin him. He could kiss freedom goodbye. He watched as Mrs. Peters walked away as if nothing had happened. She was so casual about it as if it was a regular thing for her. He wondered if she'd done this before. He was glad that she'd insisted that he brush his teeth. He was so stunned by what had just happened that he didn't know the next thing he was going to do. He gathered his clothes that were scattered throughout the room and dressed himself.

When he made it home he showered and brushed his teeth thoroughly. There wasn't much tasteful attire in his closet. He had one dress shirt and a pair of khakis that he wore with a belt. He checked his phone to see what time it was and he noticed that he had a message from 'Dominique.' Danny laughed that Mrs. Peters thought that he didn't know. He didn't respond. This was a perfect opportunity to sucker Mrs. Peters just as she did to him. He would go along with it for now and wait for the perfect opportunity.

Danny remembered that he had to be there at exactly 7pm or he couldn't see her. It was 6:17.

He found her place by 6:40, so he spent the next 19 minutes waiting before going to her doorstep. He watched his phone and the second that it struck 7pm he knocked on her door. He smiled to himself hoping that she'd be impressed.
 
Last edited:
Before the echoes of the knocking died, the door was flung open and Mrs. Peters stood there in her new outfit. Black leather knee high boots, Black fishnet stockings that stopped short of her skirt. A black leather skirt to mid thigh, and a black Bustier that could barely contain her ample tit flesh.

She grabbed Daniel and pulled him into her house slamming the door closed.
"Now, young man. I have decided to let you serve me as my boy toy. I will own you and control everything you do from this moment on. If you don't want to live under my control leave now. If you do, strip naked and kneel before me and say I am yours to command Mistress."

She released her student waiting for his decision. Could it really be this easy, she asked herself. WIll he really submit to me? She held her breath waiting for his reaction.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When the door swung open Danny just stood there practically drooling. In all of his wildest fantasies he never envisioned his teacher wearing something this erotic. He got an instant chubby that showed through his pants which only grew harder when Mrs. Peters grabbed him and yanked him inside.

After she was done giving her piece, Danny gawked at her for a moment then looked at his crotch. Mrs. Peters have him a nod and without a word he unbuckled his pants and removed all of his clothes and dropped to his knees. His naked cock twitched and leaked pre cum when he noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. He looked into her eyes and recited the words he was given.
 
"Very good Daniel. Whenever you enter my home you will strip naked and always crawl unless instructed otherwise. Now follow me." Mrs Peters walked into the living room where she had a table set up with a sheet covering it. Under the sheet were oddly shaped otems making it look like a city skyline after being bombed.

Mrs. Peters stopped walking and turned to Daniel. "The first rule of our relationship is absolute and complete honesty at all times. No lies will be tolerated. the second rule is you will not masturbate or ejaculate unless I grant you permission. Do you understand this Daniel?"
 
Like a loyal puppy, Danny followed his master as he crawled on the floor. It was embarrassing but also exciting to him. He wondered what was under the sheet.

'Yes. Mrs. Peters."
 
"Now Daniel you took your puishment well today, and were very obedient. I believe that you have earned a reward. I will give you two choices and you will pick one."

"First I will let you perform cullingus on my virginia" She lifts up her skirt exposing her shaved and damp hole, "until I orgasim. But first I will insert a rectal barrier in your sphincter, and put a chastity device on your penis. This device will cause you discomfort if your penis grows erect."

"Or I will give you a handjob" she takes hold of him and starts lightly stroking, "while some weights are attached to your scrotum."

She let go of him and continued. "Which do you choose? You have ten seconds. If you don't decide I will pick something from under the sheet to use on you. Some of the items wil give you pleasure. Others wil cause you varing amounts of pain."
 
Danny lurched forward when she grabbed a hold of his erect penis and started lightly stroking. As she laid out the two ultimatums, Danny broke out into a cold sweat. Neither one sounded pleasurable, but the first one sounded a hell of a lot nicer than hanging weights from his balls.

"Uh...I'll take the first one, Mrs. Peters!"
 
Mrs. Peters looks amusedly at the young man and walks over to the table. Without removing the sheet she pulls out two items. The first looks like a cone with a neck and a wide base. the second looks like a tube with small spikes inside.

She takes some vaseline and spreads it on the cone like object. "Now Daniel, I want you to stand behind this chair, and bend over at the waist holding on to the seat."

Once he was in position Mrs. Peters Used one hand to spread open his cheeks, the other spread a lot of Vaseline around his puckered hole, and a finger even slipped inside to spread some more lube.

Once she was happy with the amount of lube on the toy and Daniel, she put the pointy end against him. "This might be uncomfortable at first, Daniel, but your body will adjust. It may even become pleasurable if worn long enough. Relax your muscles as I guide it in and it will hurt less." She began pushing the cone inside him.
 
A look of fear fell upon Danny's face as he got a sight of the device that would soon be used to fill his ass. His bum was still swollen and tender from there scene earlier in the locker room. As he bent over the chair the pain of Mrs. Peters touching his bum hurt more than when her fingers spread the cold jelly-like cream all over his asshole. This wasn't much different than the rectal exams he's had before. Danny clenched his eyes and grunted as the cone spread penetrated and traveled deep inside his colon.
 
Mrs. Peters admired her earlier handiwork. The red handprints had tured a much darker red. There would definitly be some bruising on those buttocks, she thought proudly.

She watched fascinated as the tapered toy spread Daniels sphincter out and forced it's way in. She was amazed at how wide the sphincter could actually spread. She actually heard a little pop as the widest part of the toy slide past the ring, allowing it to close around the narrower neck. Mrs. Peters wondered about the extraction of the toy. It was tapered to go in, but to take out...

She got up and said "How does that feel Daniel?"
 
The discomfort which very quickly turned to pain made Danny squirm. He soon learned to remain still as the more he squirmed the more pain he was causing himself. When Danny heard the first pop his head spun over his shoulder and Mrs. Peters got a look at his ridiculous face. His eyes were red and wide with fear. His face was flushed red and tears were running down his face. His legs shook and he grunted and groaned as the cone stretched his asshole further apart than he thought possible.

His body still trembled after the device was all the way in. Danny simply nodded when Mrs. Peters asked how he was doing.
 
When he didn't respond, Mrs. Peters smacked himn lightly on the ass. "I asked a question, I expect an audible answer Daniel."
 
Danny yelps and a little spit flies out of his mouth and he quickly replies: "It...hurts."
 
"Don't forget that little lesson Daniel. I expect an answer to a question. Now Stand up and put your hands behind your head."

Once he was in position Mrs. Peters stood in front of him holding up this item. "Its really amazing how it works. This ring", she says " goes around your scrotum, then this piece" she says pointing to the shaft in the center "slides into your urethrea, holding it in place. Then the two poeces lock together. But this. this is my favorite feature." She points to the inside of the tip. "There are these tiny little spikes inside and if your penis is anything but flaccid, these spikes press into the tip of your penis."

She seperates the unit and slides the first ring over Daniels balls, and then dips the shaft into vaseline and inserts it as desceribed. She connects the two pieces and attaches the lock.

She looks down and admires how the sleek metal prison looks around her students shaft.

"So does Daniel like his new toys? Does daniel want to thank his Mistress for these gifts?"
 
Back
Top