Shy

Thanks.

My partner decided a couple years ago that he finds me unattractive. He's gone back to that way of thinking again, which is irritating to me.

I may add a few photos out of spite. Not that he knows (or would even care) that I post here.

I think we all need secret ways to rebel

:(

:rose:

Men are confusing. We made up , so to speak, and he said he actually does find me attractive. I don't know why he would say he didn't in the first place

:)

Because sometimes we can't see what's right in front of us.

:)

Because sometimes we can't see what's right in front of us.

Precisely.

I see you went through the entire thread, I hope enjoyed it!

Thank you for your comments, I always come here when I need an extra "boost" in confidence

Its been awhile so I've posted two this time around.... PS I took these right after having sex with my partner :)
The guy is either a moron or a control freak trying to play some kinda crazy ass mind trick on you. You my dear are gorgeous.

The guy is either a moron or a control freak trying to play some kinda crazy ass mind trick on you. You my dear are gorgeous.

Your not the first to suggest mind games. I didn't think that sort of thing actually happened in real life.

I think he's more forgetful about what he has, and needs to be reminded every now and then. I sent him the same photos I posted here, and he's been looking at me differently again. Funny how that works

Just found this thread

Thought I'd chime in with my own two cents. You have a beautiful body to flaunt don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I hope you find the confidence on here to be the person you want to be. Remember confidence is sexy!

Keep posting beautiful! You've got a fan here!

Thought I'd chime in with my own two cents. You have a beautiful body to flaunt don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I hope you find the confidence on here to be the person you want to be. Remember confidence is sexy!

Keep posting beautiful! You've got a fan here!

Thank you!

Precisely.

I see you went through the entire thread, I hope enjoyed it!

Thank you for your comments, I always come here when I need an extra "boost" in confidence

I did enjoy it. You're lovely. :)

I'm sorry for the home life confusion. I'm glad you get something from this place. my pleasure to "boost" you.

:D

Back