How Were Your High School Years?

Quite miserable. Many schools, little stability, few friends, no accomplishments. So I dropped out, hitchhiked around the country for a couple years, then went to adult high which lacked all the stale HS drama. I try to fast-forward my memories of that era.

Oh what I'd give to go back to HS w/out all the drama.
 
There were a few funny moments which were drowned with immature brats who hated me and made my life hell because I didn't want anything to do with their cliques.
 
My high school years were crazy busy. I worked and had a lot of after school activities. Also lost a BF as in he died in a car accident. So that was tough.
 
Oh what I'd give to go back to HS w/out all the drama.
The smart psychos head for the drama department so they can be rewarded for acting-up. Thespians tend to be sexually active, too. I did not discover that until much too late. I coulda been a contender! But no, I had to do it all the hard way.
 
AHHHHH! high school. The first time I ever considered becoming a serial killer.

It was like the misery of elementary school haunting me still but now those white racist sumbitches could hit hard and all this 50/50 (half-mexican/half-white) wanted was to be left alone.
 
It was a messy amalgamation of questioning my sexuality, denying my sexuality, falling in and out of love, being engaged far too young, hardly sleeping because I was a procrastinating perfectionist, endless bullying, hearing "teacher's pet" every other class, emotional breakthroughs, emotional breakdowns, self-harm, grungy jeans and shitty music, and a plethora of memories that have molded me into the socially awkward, but adorably weird, adult I am today.
 
Last edited:
A wonderful blend of trouble, fun, and discovery. Put down because I wuz poor and had to work it to make ends meet. Loved picking on the bullies that fucked w/everyone else.
 
Band nerd, clarinet.

But something about me I've never told y'all, and it may help clear up a few things.
I'm an only child. I'm totally comfortable just being. I like to observe the rest of the monkeys and the way they interact with each other. College sociology classes confirmed so many things I had learned on my own.

I wasn't very good at handling being teased, kids would point out things like "Libsam, you have a big ass".
Then I'd be all like, "Why would you say that?"
Then they'd be like, "I'm just kidding."
To which I'd respond, "No you aren't. I do have a big ass!"
 
it was different from most...I was an honors student and on the dance team every year. I didn't date much even though I had tons of guys wanting to go out with me. Daddy and I started living together like a married couple right before the start of my freshman year in high school. He took me to my Senior Prom and we had a hell of an after prom party that night!
 
it was different from most...I was an honors student and on the dance team every year. I didn't date much even though I had tons of guys wanting to go out with me. Daddy and I started living together like a married couple right before the start of my freshman year in high school. He took me to my Senior Prom and we had a hell of an after prom party that night!

did he get you a corsage or corset?
 
did he get you a corsage or corset?

both...corset was part of a very nice lingerie set he had bought me for that night. I was a bit naughty that night, I had stopped taking my pills for a week or so...the risk gave me a hell of a thrill!
 
Horrible! Had a reputation (undeserved ) of being a boyfriend stealer and lesbian! :confused:
Not one date not one of anything in four years!...:cattail:
 
It was a messy amalgamation of questioning my sexuality, denying my sexuality, falling in and out of love, being engaged far too young, hardly sleeping because I was a procrastinating perfectionist, endless bullying, hearing "teacher's pet" every other class, emotional breakthroughs, emotional breakdowns, self-harm, grungy jeans and shitty music, and a plethora of memories that have molded me into the socially awkward, but adorably weird, adult I am today.

Love your Tumbler logo...you remind me very much of a good friend!
 
It was average. I was a bit nerdy, had about 10 or so friends, 5 close ones. Did well in grades, all honors and such. High school was forgettable, and now I don't speak to a single person I used to be friends with. I do remember being constantly horny though. So, so, so many wet dreams. Teachers, peers, you name it.
 
It felt like pure torture and I have no idea why. People were mostly nice to me, I did okay in class. But I dreaded going and hated it just the same
 
618_1000.gif


"That was a good question."
 
Back
Top