Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got here last night - things have been delightfully chill :)

(And I'm sitting on the deck with a cup of tea and working on editing some recent photos - Lit is just happening in the background)

But going up north is supposed to be about getting away from all of that stuff. Back in my day :)rolleyes:), going up North meant less than 10 TV stations, about 3 channels on the radio, and sure as hell no internet.

And I really wish you meant chill in terms of temperature instead of relaxed demeanor. The temps are starting to become tolerable again (after that lovely stretch of unbearable heat), but still not as cold as I want it to be.

That sounds not awful to me...but I need me some 40s ;)

...patience is a virtue?

At least that's what they keep telling me.. :rolleyes:

But going up north is supposed to be about getting away from all of that stuff. Back in my day :)rolleyes:), going up North meant less than 10 TV stations, about 3 channels on the radio, and sure as hell no internet.

And I really wish you meant chill in terms of temperature instead of relaxed demeanor. The temps are starting to become tolerable again (after that lovely stretch of unbearable heat), but still not as cold as I want it to be.

If it makes you feel any better I haven't really watched tv in more than 4 years and I rarely listen to the radio (albeit that has nothing to do with my geographical location). Consider internet my vice when it's a bit too chilly out to go skinny dipping. :)

...patience is a virtue?

At least that's what they keep telling me.. :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel any better I haven't really watched tv in more than 4 years and I rarely listen to the radio (albeit that has nothing to do with my geographical location). Consider internet my vice when it's a bit too chilly out to go skinny dipping. :)

Never too chilly to go skinny dipping ;) Just makes it all a bit more, nipply shall we say? ;)

Indeed...but I do tend to prefer to go skinny dipping with someone else..you know, in case one of us gets hypothermia.. :rolleyes:

I find it extremely difficult to believe that anyone could get hypothermia near you, with the pure heat you exude.
:D

Have a good time, lovely!

that "south" photo looks just like the shot in Goonies awesome!

Someone noticed! Those photos were taken at the same beach that the last scene in Goonies was filmed at. Props :)

Should have brought me along :rolleyes:. It's one of many things I've never done, but want to give a try.

Maybe next time then :)

These pics are so beautiful!

Thank you!

I find it extremely difficult to believe that anyone could get hypothermia near you, with the pure heat you exude.
:D

Have a good time, lovely!

lol even if that were the case...I still think Mother Nature could trump me :) (But thank you :kiss:)

Maybe I should just go around and check every lake until I find the one you're at. That shouldn't take long, right? :D

I predict that is one mission where the rewards will be well worth the effort. Although I'm not sure the current hint you have really narrowed it down at all.

I predict that is one mission where the rewards will be well worth the effort. Although I'm not sure the current hint you have really narrowed it down at all.

I've only got 10,000 to check. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back