Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it has been!

I am quite well! Just about to toss some clothes in the car and head out of the city for 2 days. I need a breather before my newly chaotic schedule begins Monday.

And how have you been? :)

been well thanks! busy... but well :)

no need to toss them on! sounds great as is ;)

What starts monday?

been well thanks! busy... but well :)

no need to toss them on! sounds great as is ;)

What starts monday?

I assume I'll have to put on clothes at some point this weekend - but I'll heed your opinion ;)

Monday is the beginning of adding a 2nd job to the schedule, beginning fall semester (5 classes) and my personal fav - yoga!

Yay yoga :)

I assume I'll have to put on clothes at some point this weekend - but I'll heed your opinion ;)

Monday is the beginning of adding a 2nd job to the schedule, beginning fall semester (5 classes) and my personal fav - yoga!

Yay yoga :)

naaaaaa, quite enjoy the current state ;)

sounds busy! I agree, yoga is great, feel really good when ive stuck to it consistantly!

Where to for the weekend?

of course not :) not publicly at least, hehe

sounds lovely, wouldnt be able to get me off the lake! just you or wiht fiiends?

Solo trip. I might run into some friends while here though. We'll see how hermitish I'm feeling today :)

Can't wait to see the new pictures...

Have a great weekend!

Thanks! They're from a recent trip out West, almost done playing with them.

hope you are doing well beautiful...we are all moved and mostly settled in.

I'm glad your move went well!! I'll need to think of a suitable house warming present.. :D

Solo trip. I might run into some friends while here though. We'll see how hermitish I'm feeling today :)

Thanks! They're from a recent trip out West, almost done playing with them.

I'm glad your move went well!! I'll need to think of a suitable house warming present.. :D

Hmmm, now that sounds nice!!

Some shots from a recent trip out to Portland.. :)

Attachments

• LostandFound.JPG
    LostandFound.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 461
  • BirdsofaFeather.JPG
    BirdsofaFeather.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 277
  • DriftWood.jpg
    DriftWood.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 232
  • North.jpg
    North.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 334
  • South.JPG
    South.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 574
Three things.
1. Get on
2. I love driftwood.
3. Bewbs or tatties please.

Absolutely gorgeous new pictures, hun :) You take the most amazing pictures...all of your pictures!! Just wonderful :) Hope you have a good weekend :*

Absolutely gorgeous new pictures, hun :) You take the most amazing pictures...all of your pictures!! Just wonderful :) Hope you have a good weekend :*

Why thank you :) those weren't even the ones I was intending on posting but..ta-daaa!

Thanks for the post on my thread....yours is diverse to say the least

You're welcome! (I don't remember posting on it so I'm guessing it was awhile ago and since that's the case I hope you've been well!) And diverse....indeed. :)

So, how've things been up north (and what in the hell are you doing on Lit if you're taking a weekend trip up north)?

So, how've things been up north (and what in the hell are you doing on Lit if you're taking a weekend trip up north)?

I got here last night - things have been delightfully chill :)

(And I'm sitting on the deck with a cup of tea and working on editing some recent photos - Lit is just happening in the background)

I got here last night - things have been delightfully chill :)

(And I'm sitting on the deck with a cup of tea and working on editing some recent photos - Lit is just happening in the background)

Question is, despite being delightfully chill, is that autumnal chill at all in the air yet? I love that weather :D

Question is, despite being delightfully chill, is that autumnal chill at all in the air yet? I love that weather :D

Wellllll it is 63 out and I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie but the air is lacking that autumn scent... though it does kind of smell like pines at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back