Ladies Who Love Masturbating

WOW!!

Dude's post is why all the women hate us men here on Lit, at times I am embarrassed to be a man. :eek:

You know what.. sucking up to women, doesn't help you. They see you as a pussy. And since they already have one of those, it's of no interest to them.

I'm simply tired of some women constantly shitting on men folks of Literotica. So I speak up for them. Since somebody should. People like you, don't do us any service by licking their boots.

Think about it.
 
How many times a day/week do you masturbate and what are you fantasizing about?;)

When I'm not with a lover, I usually masturbate at least twice per day: in the morning before getting out of bed and at night when I go to bed. I mostly think about submission and/or group sex.

:rolleyes:

 
Definitely love it and do it as often as I can but that's not nearly as often as I'd like. I may have just gotten finished before I got on a not too long ago though ;)
 
Well, I do need my daily orgasm, so if I'm not getting it from a guy, I make sure to do it myself :rolleyes:
I mostly fantasize about being taken roughly by a group of men.
 
I masturbate in bed when I wake up and I have the house all to myself. Knowing hubby is at work, the kids are at school I will pleasure myself until I pass out in bed. Then I head to the shower and give myself a lot of water pleasure with our shower massager. Than I try again about an hour before everyone comes home. Usually with my fab on the phone with her on the phone.
 
I masturbate in bed when I wake up and I have the house all to myself. Knowing hubby is at work, the kids are at school I will pleasure myself until I pass out in bed. Then I head to the shower and give myself a lot of water pleasure with our shower massager. Than I try again about an hour before everyone comes home. Usually with my fab on the phone with her on the phone.
 
Depending on my day usually I get at least one or two good sessions in and that whether or not I have a steady hookup or bf. The past few days I must have been making up for lost time since I've been able to get about 4 or 5 good orgasms...mostly have been in a couch while watching a few porn clips...so far today...up to 3 :)
 
I think masturbation is a beautiful thing. Like some of the other posters I do tend to do it when I am on my own. Just don't feel I can full let go as I prefer to go slow while I let my imagination go wild. I've been selective about my lovers so its usually me thinking of them as the emotional connection makes it intense. If I can I like to masturbate twice a day. I still find it interesting that I have masturbated with past lovers through the relationship. I feel it is a great way to get to know how to please your partner. I just find at time intercourse is just rushed which turns me off.
 
Back
Top