hi......

Hello Again

Someone was asking for a recent pic, so here it is. I’m not as “little” as I once was so no new nudes. Hopefully Lit doesn’t kick me off bc I uploaded a non nude pic

My Dear, you are a very beautiful woman. I'm hoping to see more photos of you.

No, you aren't a picture prefect model. 99% of us aren't. However, it doesn't mean we aren't sexy and sensuous. My suggestion is to follow your passions. And, if you would, invite us along for the journey.

Last edited:
Last post for a lil while.

Signed in for the first time in a long time to reply to all the sweet messages I was sent. It SUCKS chatting here and most of the messages I got asked for a different chat to use. Here is the chat I use on gmail hangouts

asheliz1515@gmail.com

Ty you all again. You've all been so nice all these yrs.

Attachments

• 2B512C5B-8A81-44AE-B52D-8198913A4BF2.jpeg
    2B512C5B-8A81-44AE-B52D-8198913A4BF2.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 45
Signed in for the first time in a long time to reply to all the sweet messages I was sent. It SUCKS chatting here and most of the messages I got asked for a different chat to use. Here is the chat I use on gmail hangouts

asheliz1515@gmail.com

You are beautiful!!!!

asheliz1515@gmail.com

You are so sexy-cute! Wow!

Ummm...

Getting some fucked up messages from some people. If you don’t have anything nice to say...

Getting some fucked up messages from some people. If you don’t have anything nice to say...

I'm really disappointed in folks who can't be kind to a beautiful, playful woman. Hope those of us who appreciate you respectfully are louder than the lowlifes!

Sorry :/

Meant to specify that I was getting the messages via email and come to find out the people sending them weren't even on this site (my ex is known to make burner accounts and do this on hangouts). Anyway, just wanted to apologize for accusing. here is my sad face.

Attachments

• SoSorry.jpg
    SoSorry.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 30

asheliz1515@gmail.com

Beautiful

Meant to specify that I was getting the messages via email and come to find out the people sending them weren't even on this site (my ex is known to make burner accounts and do this on hangouts). Anyway, just wanted to apologize for accusing. here is my sad face.

Sorry to see your sad face :( is there anything we can do to turn that frown upside down?

asheliz1515@gmail.com

You are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

Still Beautiful

asheliz1515@gmail.com

And I imagine, will always be

Also, I enjoy your honesty

Back