Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantsless - check. I followed the "clothing optional" dress code myself. :devil:

Drinking for election day - I'm all over that! We must celebrate the end of ridiculous commercials, endless telephone solicitations, the plethora of signage by the roads, and constant media chatter. I'm to the point now that I don't really care which side wins, as long as both just shut the FUCK up and leave me the FUCK alone! </rant>

Whew! I feel so much better now! :D Thank you gorgeous! Your thread is as therapeutic as your bartending abilities and the rampant sexual deviancy found in your company!

:D Let's drink and get naked and do debaucherous things...

:D Let's drink and get naked and do debaucherous things...

I'm already halfway there on the drinking front, and I'm pretty well naked already. A few adjustments and we're good to go. About the debauchery - meet ya down below deck, and we'll work on that too! You might have to teach me a thing or two, though. I AM sweet and innocent, ya know!

I'm already halfway there on the drinking front, and I'm pretty well naked already. A few adjustments and we're good to go. About the debauchery - meet ya down below deck, and we'll work on that too! You might have to teach me a thing or two, though. I AM sweet and innocent, ya know!

Oh I'm happy to teach you. I have lot's of lessons...:devil:

Hi sunshine! I'm sure I've got some kind of blanket down in the Captain's quarters...let's go look for it...:devil:

Of course!

Sails do make fine large blankets, although they are a bit on the "crinkly" side...

No we, call it my mast....:D :devil::nana:

Hmmmmmmmm....it sounds like a ploy. BUT if it's going to keep me warm. ;)

Oh I'm happy to teach you. I have lot's of lessons...:devil:

Sweetie, you didn't make fun of my claims to sweetness and innocence, and for that, I thank you. As far as the lessons, let's take turns. :D I may be able to teach you a few tricks as well. ;) If nothing else, we can inspire each other.

Sweetie, you didn't make fun of my claims to sweetness and innocence, and for that, I thank you. As far as the lessons, let's take turns. :D I may be able to teach you a few tricks as well. ;) If nothing else, we can inspire each other.

Why...I would never make fun of your claims of sweet innocence.

Of course when I'm done with you, you won't make such claims...:devil:

wow sweet and innocent! I'm in love

*yawn stretch*

Good morning! Hope everyone made it through (or avoided, as your personal preference) the political punditry from last night and made it to this morning all happy and shiny.

:kiss::heart:

This morning I've decided to dish up some good waffles for breakfast...

blueberry-waffles.jpg

And of course, my famous barnacle cleaner...

Hey man, how've you been? Throw some of those waffles my way. :)

I've been alright! and you? Haven't seen you around much, hope that's because you've been spending all your time and money on good beer and hot women. I suspect it's been because you're spending all your time on work and chores though...

Waffles coming right up!

I've been alright! and you? Haven't seen you around much, hope that's because you've been spending all your time and money on good beer and hot women. I suspect it's been because you're spending all your time on work and chores though...

Waffles coming right up!

Keeping busy, still sucking down the beer. However, my liver is starting to rebel, or so I am told. Too bad...

Got hit with one storm, waiting for another. Could be worse though, we got off pretty easy.

Hope you're well.

Keeping busy, still sucking down the beer. However, my liver is starting to rebel, or so I am told. Too bad...

Got hit with one storm, waiting for another. Could be worse though, we got off pretty easy.

Hope you're well.

Ohhh. Damn storm is a pain.

And to top it off, it's been cold. Should warm up by the weekend though. This about the earliest we've ever had to turn on the heat.

Yeah, it's been a little cold here too, but I kind of like this time of year. Cold enough that I need a jacket, not so cold that it hurts to go outside...:D

Yeah, it's been a little cold here too, but I kind of like this time of year. Cold enough that I need a jacket, not so cold that it hurts to go outside...:D

After the miserable summer heat and humidity, I'm not complaining too much about the cold. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back