Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record...and especially for Chris...

I happen to know that in Britain "pants" means underwear, while slacks or trousers mean what American's mean by pants.

(which, btw, can cause serious embarrassment in england when you say something like "oh, I really like those pants"...:eek:)

In the context above, I intend pants to stand for any and all articles of clothing worn below the waist....:devil:

For the record...and especially for Chris...

I happen to know that in Britain "pants" means underwear, while slacks or trousers mean what American's mean by pants.

(which, btw, can cause serious embarrassment in england when you say something like "oh, I really like those pants"...:eek:)

In the context above, I intend pants to stand for any and all articles of clothing worn below the waist....:devil:

and ermmmm, the term "Fanny" also has different meanings on different sides of the Pond and that could be very awkward! :eek:

I don't know how you put up with these women?:rolleyes:

I take my pants off when they ask...works for me...:devil:

and ermmmm, the term "Fanny" also has different meanings on different sides of the Pond and that could be very awkward! :eek:

:eek: this explains a lot from my last trip to the UK....ooopppssss....:eek: ;)

Fag has a different meaning too...for the longest time I kept thinking "wow, all these men keep hitting on me, do I look gay?" (you got a fag?)

can't live with them ...... can't live without them :D

Well, actually I can live with them...I have found that I drink a lot more, but really, is that a problem?

I will only remove my pants if I can have a nice warm blanket to wrap around me.

lol

Hi Sailerman!

I will only remove my pants if I can have a nice warm blanket to wrap around me.

lol

Hi Sailerman!

Hi sunshine! I'm sure I've got some kind of blanket down in the Captain's quarters...let's go look for it...:devil:

I am sure he has a blanket around somewhere. One big enough for two.:rolleyes:

Of course!

or a sail big enough for more ;)

Sails do make fine large blankets, although they are a bit on the "crinkly" side...

Is that what we're calling it these days? :rolleyes:

No we, call it my mast....:D :devil::nana:

Oh. My. Gosh.

It's only doughnuts, coffee AND sprinkles all at once!!! :D

:kiss::devil::kiss:

$(KGrHqZ,!iwE9T2)big3BP,g5sTO8Q~~60_35.JPG

Hey! Long time no see!

I think we're all ok?

Anyone not OK....wait, that's not right...um...anyone not OK from Sandy...and I mean the hurricane....

OH, hell, never mind...I'm ok...let's drink!

Hi sexy sailer! I'm with you. Screw it; let's just drink! How about one of those special iced teas you make; the kind that you just sorta wave the coke bottle over the liquor before serving? Yeah, that kind of tea. :D Make mine a double please!

Oh. My. Gosh.

It's only doughnuts, coffee AND sprinkles all at once!!! :D

:kiss::devil::kiss:

$(KGrHqZ,!iwE9T2)big3BP,g5sTO8Q~~60_35.JPG

did you see my donuts earlier today? :D Yum!

Hope you are well. Care to join us for pants-less tuesday?

and yes, we discussed the difference between the meaning of that word in the US vs UK and decided to take both meanings. :D

Hi sexy sailer! I'm with you. Screw it; let's just drink! How about one of those special iced teas you make; the kind that you just sorta wave the coke bottle over the liquor before serving? Yeah, that kind of tea. :D Make mine a double please!

Today is now pantsless tuesday in the cove...all will comply.

We're drinking too...cuz it's election day...actually just cuz it's tuesday, but "election day" sounds better.

don't worry, just let me take this line here and wrap it around your ankles and wrists...;)

(line is sailor talk for rope...)

(Whew! If you hadn't clued me in I mightn't have figured that on out... ;) )

Take your time, hon. Wasn't using those particular bits at the moment anyhow... :D

Today is now pantsless tuesday in the cove...all will comply.

We're drinking too...cuz it's election day...actually just cuz it's tuesday, but "election day" sounds better.

Pantsless - check. I followed the "clothing optional" dress code myself. :devil:

Drinking for election day - I'm all over that! We must celebrate the end of ridiculous commercials, endless telephone solicitations, the plethora of signage by the roads, and constant media chatter. I'm to the point now that I don't really care which side wins, as long as both just shut the FUCK up and leave me the FUCK alone! </rant>

Whew! I feel so much better now! :D Thank you gorgeous! Your thread is as therapeutic as your bartending abilities and the rampant sexual deviancy found in your company!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back