Bi-curious in ma

Looking for a reason to take a day off from work and come to you or meet somewhere. Measage me im always up to try and do anything. Can be very kinky. Prefer to be more sub

Not a sucker but def a stroker

I live in mass near Amherst and I love stroking cock. I don't care, as long as your hygenic, stroking a nice hard cock to completion.

Late to the party so it would seem? Had no ideay you horny ones started this thread? MWM Curious in Central Ma and horny for sure . Would like to chat and gettwoknowyou, as you gettwoknowme. Chemistry is where it's at. Then who knows? Check out my profile. Be careful going to Xhamster for my pics. As of today, 11/4 I think they got hit with a virus. My comp was attacked earlier. getntwoknowme.getntwoknowme on Skype.

Hard and Horny

Late to the party so it would seem? Had no ideay you horny ones started this thread? MWM Curious in Central Ma and horny for sure . Would like to chat and gettwoknowyou, as you gettwoknowme. Chemistry is where it's at. Then who knows? Check out my profile. Be careful going to Xhamster for my pics. As of today, 11/4 I think they got hit with a virus. My comp was attacked earlier. getntwoknowme.getntwoknowme on Skype.

Where inMass are you? I'm in central mass - curious and horny - looking to explore with someone like-minded.

Anyone in Boston want to talk to a first timer with desires to be topped? I'm not looking to hook up necessarily but knowing that we're in the same city would definitely add some fun to our chats.

PM me.

hi

north of boston here... eastern ma

love to chat and possibly meet new people

kik: jim_stevens

39 male with limited bi experience and want to do so much more

North central ma.

Anyone looking to meet? Today would be great but soon would be good too.

Just ran across this thread ...

I'm in Eastern Mass. I'm married and I'm looking for my first bi experience ... Looking for a younger married man who is also looking for his first bi experience. ... Private message me because we really should talk. ...

I would love to have a mutual masturbation encounter that turned into more. I'm in Boston.

Back