The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

“Very nice,” he remarked while holding back a chuckle. “I meant,” he continued, “what jewels will you wear tonight?” Approaching his little sister, he circled around Nikki and appraised her figure – sheathed in the nude-colored outfit. He fought the temptation to remove the black straps off her shoulder and accidentally rubbed his pre-cum on her dress.

“Sorry,” he apologized as Ferdinand returned to look at Nikki face. “You can put that on if you want to go out for dinner.” Kissing his sister’s lips, he then added, “but I could never resist eating one of your home cooked meals.”
 
Nikki watched her brother before kissing him back. She disappeared back into the closet and stripped down. "Up to you Ferdinand."she said. Nikki walked back out with her diamond choker, earrings and her engagement ring. She walked over and kissed his cheek. "It had been quite some time since we last went out."she said.
 
“Perfect,” Ferdinand hissed as his hands groped buttocks and breasts. After kissing Nikki, her brother then asked, “Is there somewhere you want to go?”
 
Nikki soon smiled a her brother. "That Chinese place you always talked about. We never got around to eating there."she said. She remember he was so excited to try that place but couldn't.
 
“Oh,” he murmured into her ear as his fingers played with her labia, “the place where your friend work…” At the same time, he pinched her clit and asked, “What was her name again?”
 
Nikki moaned softly.before resting against her brother. "Emma."she said. She was loving this as it was making her wet. Though her surprise was waiting at the front door. He ran get the doorbell which caught Nikki's attention.
 
Ferdinand opened the door and spoke to the person who rang the bell. He then led the stranger up to the bedroom that he shared with Nikki and said to his nude sister: “Your present is here, Nikki.”

The well-dressed man seemed speechless as he gazed at Ferdinand’s sister. Seeing that his absence might better facilitate their introduction, he added, “So, I’m going to go and let you two get better acquainted.”
 
Nikki blushed as the man walked in before walking over. She kissed her brother goodbye before holding her hand out. "I'm Nikki."she said. She smiled seeing that the man seemed very interested in her.
 
“Martin,” muttered Nikki’s guest as he shook her extended hand, “Pleased to meet you, Nikki.” He looked down to avoid her gaze, which only gave him a better view of her breasts. His other hand moved over his crotch to conceal his erection. Finally working up the courage to look at his hostess, he asked:

“Should I take off my clothes?” his face red with embarrassment, “Ferdinand said that you might want to inspect my… goods….”
 
Nikki found it cute that Martin was embarrassed. She smiled before sitting down on the bed. "Yes you may undress. Don't be shy."she said. Nikki wanted him to feel comfortable.
 
With some trouble, Martin fumbled with clothes. He seemed agonizingly slow in taking off his jacket and he almost fell to the floor when tried removing his pants. He experienced better luck in discarding his shirt and tie, which he unfortunately attempted to accomplish in that order. Finally, shucking off his socks and briefs, he stood naked before an equally unclothed Nikki.

However, he still covered his penis with both his hands. Martin wanted his penis in a more flaccid state when meeting Nikki for the first time. He desired to put no pressure on his hostess by hinting that he desired sex with the presence of an erection. Finally, he reluctantly revealed his aroused member to Ferdinand’s sister. With the organ pointing directly at Nikki, he asked, “So, do you approve?”
 
Nikki giggled some more then slowly stood up. She walked over, eyeing him up. Nikki let her fingers run over his cock, feeling him tremble. "Yes I do...now to see what you can do."she said. She pulled him close to her before kissing him
Nikki curled her fingers around beginning to stroke Martin.
 
Martin felt his cock coating Nikki’s wandering hand with his pre-cum. His one opportunity to have Ferdinand’s sibling slow down disappeared when she kissed his mouth. Now, he simply hoped that he not cum on her hand. Unfortunately, her dexterous fingers exhibited her knowledge of the male anatomy. Moaning in her mouth, the guest shot his load and plastered Nikki’s nude body with his spunk….
 
Nikki soon felt his cum on her body but it made her smile. She pulled away then licked her hand clean. "Don't be embarrassed, now your turn to explore me. I want to see what you can do."she said. Nikki kept Martin close, wondering how he would start. "I want you to fuck me."she said before kissing him.
 
Martin gladly returned every kiss given by Nikki. As he felt the warmth of his seed on his new lover, Martin let one hand wander down to her wet pussy. Nikki’s inner lips felt moist and puffy – letting his fingers probe her slippery cunt.

Fingering her sultry hole, Martin’s palm caressed Nikki’s hood, causing her clitoris to emerge while his digits massaged her g-spot. As her passage tightened, gripping his hand in a vice-like hold, he asked:

“Would you like to cum, Nikki?”
 
Nikki moaned more as she teased her pussy. Feeling the pleasure build up inside, just loving it. She nodded her head, "Yes please." Nikki began to kiss his neck, trying to muffle her moans. She clung to him as she let out a loud moan, cumming on his finger.
 
“What will you do for me if I make you cum?” he asked – bashful immediately after he spoke those unexpected words. For a moment, his usual reserve disappeared, replaced by an aggressiveness that lay dormant until the moment he encountered Nikki. Meanwhile, his fingers continued to draw circles around the expanding lump of firm flesh within Nikki’s vagina:

“Will you suck my cock if I make you cum?”
 
"I would suck your cock."she said. Nikki was feeling herself getting closer and closer. "I'll do much more than that."she said. She began to flinch before moaning out, feeling herself cum hard. Nikki soon rested against Martin, hoping to take this to the bed soon.
 
Escorting Nikki back to her bed, which sill smelled of her lovemaking with her brother, Martin bade the horny girl sit on the bed as he presented his flaccid cock. “Make my dick hard again,” he said with uncharacteristic force, “I want to see how tight your pussy is!”
 
Nikki smiled before feeling the bed underneath her. She licked her lips before, slowly licking his cock. Nikki then began to suck his cock. It was only fair because she made him cum hard. Yet she had no idea that Martin was going to help her get pregnant.
 
His erection returning, Martin’s hands fell instinctively on Nikki’s hair. Her long, brunette hair felt silky to his touch. As he took hold of the back of her head, a surprising impulse caused him to pull her mouth off his hard dick. He pressed his scrotum to Nikki’s lips, then said:

“Don’t forget my balls…”
 
Nikki was surprised but it turned her on. She gave them a lick before sucking on his balls. After a bit, Nikki laid down with her legs spread. "Now fuck me with your cock."she said.
 
“Time to see how tight your pussy is…” he declared as Martin’s penis penetrated Nikki’s well-practiced pussy. He, of course, knew nothing of the hours Nikki spent doing Kegel exercises. The intensity of her grip on his dick made him want to ejaculate upon entry.

“I’m going to cum!” he yelped as her cunt pushed him closer to an unimaginable orgasm. Falling on top of Nikki, Martin squeezed his eyes shut as he inseminated her with his healthy sperm. Once he recovered, he looked at Nikki and apologized:

“I’m sorry,” he felt genuinely ashamed at his lack of stamina, “but your pussy is really good.”
 
Nikki held him.close, feeling him cum inside her. She kissed his forehead before smiling at him. "Do not be ashamed, we have plenty of time to get you use to my pussy."she said. He would see that Nikki was very nurturing. "When you're ready we can start again."she said.
 
“Could you,” Martin attempted to ask Nikki as he held her, “possibly get me hard again… using your pussy?” He expressed his embarrassment by putting his head in between her breasts. Nikki new lover inhaled her perfume and he tasted the her sweat as he kissed her bosom. “I heard from your brother that you can do this,” he confessed – causing him to grow more bashful as he started nursing on one of her nipples.
 
Back
Top