How to give a hand job?

Jada, you dirty girl. I do love your threads!

Indeed!

Yeah, there are bad handies. The ones that are like a sprint to the finish, mechanical, and characterized by grim determination.

The gold standards, in my experience, are the happy endings after a massage. They work on me in several ways...first, I paid for sex. That's kinda humiliating. Then, I'm naked in front of a clothed stranger (CFNM). Then the massage, coming tantilizingly close to my cock, but never quite touching. Drooling, aching, frustrated, straining to the hands that tease and deny. 29 minutes of this. Finally, a light touch, and BOOM!

Oh, yeah.:)
 
I just got something in my email. Clearly they are trying to sell me something that I won't be buying but the woman in the video is claiming that men can't stand for us to give them hand jobs because we don't know how to do them. She claims that they are painful for them to receive and that they will put up with the pain then lie to us and say that we did a good job.

Mainly she is droning on using fancy terms for different ways to stroke them. And of course we would have to purchase something to learn about the sock technique or the twister. So... Guys?

Is it true? Most women haven't a clue? If so, what we doing wrong? And what should we be doing?

In thinking about, most of the men I've been with did not seem to want a hand job, and if I did give them one, they rushed me through it and had me do the opposite of what I wanted to do. I wanted to just slow down and explore them to see what felt good.

Instead, they would sort of grab my hand, force me to grip their cock really hard. No lube. And then they just wanted me to squeeze hard and rub my hand up and down the shaft really quickly and make them cum as quickly a I could. Frankly that wasn't very enjoyable for me and it didn't seem enjoyable for them. But they did seem to be relieved when it was over.

Ack! I have to shut off this video. $37. Nope. And she seems to be spewing lies with her "Stroke of Genius". Ha! Nope. I'll just ask here. :D
The best way I have found to give a hand job it's both of you naked, you in back of him. I do without lube and my dominant hand on his cock. I then just masturbate him like I've seen men do to themselves. If you need help you should watch male masturbating porn and learn how the manipulate thier own gear and copy it. Without lube the come fast and you have gets less tired.

By the way hand jobs are for the young. It's one of the first things you do when you first get sexual. Men want blow jobs, that's what feels best and what they dream about.
 
Sounds like mostly marketing bs, however I will be the odd one of the group here in saying tha I do agree with the comment about most women not being that good at a handjob. Admittedly my sampling group is rather small, but I’ve never had a woman give me handjob anywhere near the quality that I could do myself.

A key point of distinction should be made here: A woman petting and stroking my cock as a lead up to other activities, or in between them is very erotic and exciting! The difference in her hands versus mine, the fact that she’s the one giving me the pleasure, etc ... all very hot. But in terms of stroking me to the point of orgasm, my experience has been that a lot of women do need some help there.

Of course a bit of honest communication there does wonders, just like all forms of sex really. It’s a big part of the fun imo; discovering what that particular person likes, and what drives them absolutely crazy with lust!
 
The best way I have found to give a hand job it's both of you naked, you in back of him. I do without lube and my dominant hand on his cock. I then just masturbate him like I've seen men do to themselves. If you need help you should watch male masturbating porn and learn how the manipulate thier own gear and copy it. Without lube the come fast and you have gets less tired.

By the way hand jobs are for the young. It's one of the first things you do when you first get sexual. Men want blow jobs, that's what feels best and what they dream about.

Eh... Not necessarily. But thanks!
 
The gal in this video is an expert at edging. Drives me to the edge, no pun intended.
My wife likes to use almond oil and I like it too.. Use your hand like you use your mouth. Using your hand while you use your mouth is pretty good too

Have not tried almond. I like coconut.
 
In my experience, I’ve only had a couple pleasurable HJs, to the point where I’m cautious to accept them. Several common complaints from my own experience;

1) Moisture. A dry HJ, or with not enough moisture is a nightmarish experience. Communication with your partner of course can resolve this.

2) Grip. An erect penis is strong 💪🏾 but you don’t need to have a vice-Grip! Maybe my experience is unique because some of my partners have been athletes, and as a result have squeezed to the point of displeasure, again Communication can help, but sometimes, people don’t know their own strength, and

3) Rhythm. No need to jackhammer the penis. Finding and establishing an enjoyable rhythm is much preferred than just stroking at sonic-speeds.

Maybe I’ve just had bad experiences, but generally, I’m not a fan of HJs these days, but certainly not against the idea!

Hope this is helpful.
 
By the way hand jobs are for the young. It's one of the first things you do when you first get sexual. Men want blow jobs, that's what feels best and what they dream about.

It's risky to generalize. I suspect many men aren't thrilled by handjobs because many women are not in fact particularly skilled at it, viewing them as something only to get their men aroused or to get him off quickly without any real involvement.

Women who bother to study how (and congrats to the OP for trying to learn!) will have very pleased partners.
 
Back
Top