Cost of gambling

Vanessa:" I wasn't trying to prove anything, I just wanted him dead.."

She looked him in the eyes :" no, I did not. I don't know why they say blk guys have giant t cock. His was barely third of yours and thin as a pencil..."

She glance up at him fearing to be refused:" may I see our sons before we go to bed?"
 
Last edited:
Vanessa ran upstair to see her children, she quickly rushed to change them, even though it was hard life with her husband. She was grateful that he gave her two beautiful sons that she loved most in the world. Once the boys were change she began to feed her first some till he was ful before setting him to bed. After she placed her son to her other breast as she held him close, dozing off. She was woken by a creek to find a man in the room. Before she could react, he rushed and place a cloth over her mouth, she quickly went limp. the last thing she heard was: " your husband will pay for killing my only son..."

She woke up drowzy and found herself naked and tied to a bed, she struggled to break free. The room was practically empty except for the desk and bed as she heard the sound of foot step coming closer to the door...
 
Vanessa hissed as he pulled back her hair back , paling as she heard him threaten to kill her kids. She tried speak through the gag " please, dont hurt my boy...please let me go, my husband will pay you... *wince as he spat in her face*

She look around to try learn where she was, tense up as she heard him climb the bed, she struggle to break free. Screaming through the gag as the man cock ram up her ass, screaming in agony with each thrust. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she was once more being anally raped by a stranger. She fear to die on another man cock and god know what her husband would think.

Crying in pain as he pounded like a madman,shaking her head and trying pull away only to feel him ram deeper in her ass, groaning. She fear what would happen to her after he was done or worse if her husband think she cheated on him. She barely survived her husband last punishment and knew he go insane finding out another man used his property.
 
She winced as she was rolled out of the carpet , landing on the floor of a room lit dimly by a lampshade. She stumbled as she got up as she rush for the door which was slam in her face. She cursed as she screamed for her kids and to be free, she sat on the bed crying as she fear her kids were killed or sold.

She collapse on the bed from exhaustion only to wake up feeling something move behind. The moment she felt someone sit on the bed she tried get off the bed from the other side as fast as she could*
 
Vanessa did not argue with Phillip after all he had their kids but most importantly seeing her naked he guessed she had been raped and he could always hear it in her voice when she lied. Her husband was no fool but he was dangerously possessive of his property which was her and his heirs. As long as Philip did not know she pulled the trigger she would be alive temporarily.

She looked up at the camera shivering as the room was cold: " Philip demand you give yourself up for me and our sons... go mile marker 110 on highway 25 alone...in 2 hours..." She gulp and wince as her ass was still sore as she try reposition herself, so her husband could hear the chain on her ankle* : Highway 25 ran right through the middle of death valley and you could see for miles in any direction as flat and barren as the place was."

She tense up: " Come get our kids, thats all that matters..." *She doubted he want her after another man fucked her again*
 
Vanessa falls back as he slap her , paling at his statement : " please...i did the recording as you asked...dont do this to me..." She tried to pull away and curse as the chain prevented her to get free, shaking her head as he talked of knocking her up. The idea horrified her, the idea of being knock up by another man aside her husband, shaking her head: " please stop...please let me go...i wont tell anyone...you can just leave me in middle of no where....i wont identify you, i swear"
 
Vanessa whelps as he grabbed her ankle, wince as he drag her under him: " no! I wont have your fucking child!!"

She tried to shove him off and hit his chest as she screamed... head went back as he hit her by the time she began to come back, she cried out in pain as he shove his cock inside her. She struggle break free in tears, his thrust met with painful cries. Shaking her head as she screams in pain: " noo...please stop....noooo....please...don't cum inside me...please...!!!"

*She struggled helplessly as his thrust began to become deeper and harder, crying as he breathe heavily in her neck as he ram in and out her pussy. God she could not believe he was raping her again and might even get her knock up. God there was no way her husband would take her back as another man seed entered her womb, and worse she might lose her children.*
 
Last edited:
Vanessa screamed with hatred as he asked if she was ready be his baby mama before he came inside. She glared at him as he commanded her as she pull her body away slowly as she was sore. Every part of her body was sore and she wanted to shoot all of them one by one. She pray her husband came fast enough to save their son cause she doubt she was gonna live long enough. She doubted her husband want her back after she had another man seed inside her, she pray he at least give her the chance to kill them in person before ending her life.

She looked Philip in the eyes and smiled: " I pray i live long enough to witness you die...." She pray her husband allow her to torture him as long as she desired
 
Vanessa pales as he mention the basement and his own plans, the idea he could possibly kill her husband sent a chill down her spine.She paled at the idea of him raising her sons as his own children. She thought he was a madman to think she would allow this to happen to her children. She glared at him as he took his time to dress up, she screamed as he headed for the door" You cant do this to me!!"

She collapse on her knees at the idea of restarting her life with this monster that wanted her as his woman and raise her kids. The idea terrified her, she prayed her husband survived this mad situation. She fear both possibilities after all, she was raped by another man, her husband might turn against her. She collapse on the bed and burst in tears as she feared what the future had in store for her. A future that might have her husband sell her to get a better wife or end up force be another man's woman .
 
Vanessa screamed at the sight of her husband: " oh my god, what have you done!?! Robert!! robert...oh god...no!! " *The idea of being with another man terrified her and worse, he would be killing the father of her children.

She winced as he grabbed her and pulled her to his side as she tried to reach out to touch her husband. Shaking her head in tears, knowing she no longer had his protection and her kids were in danger.

She looked at Philip: " please...please, dont do this ...please...his the father of my sons, please dont kill him or hurt him...please...Let him go and kill me...just let my husband and my kids go...!"
 
Vanessa was in tears as this what she always feared would happen to them in her life. She might of started their relationship on an insane situation but he did treat her better than she expected. He'll he was her first love and she had told him everyday how she loved him. She knew as her husband knew, she would do anything to protect them.

She whelp as he began choke her as he order her to break him. She let out a helpless whisper knowing only one way that would hurt him. She did not want to do it but knew it was only way...

She slid on her knees between Philip hegs and undo his pants, taking his cock in her mouth. Looking up at Philip as she began to deep throat his cock, forcing herself to moan as he swell in her mouth ...
 
Vanessa heart was breaking know what her husband was witnessing, his screams tore at her heart. She wanted to die as she knew what he was thinking, it broke her heart that he forget how much she loved him.

She slowly got up she turn to face her husband, guiding Philip cock into her pussy. . She slowly began to ride him as she tried avoid eye contact with her husband while Philip groaned.
 
Vanessa was hurt as he said it loudly making her look like a fool. She reach down to touch herself till she came as he wanted. She paled at his statement as she force the words out :"please fuck my ass, Philip..."

She looks away in tears as she wanted to die..
 
Vanessa wanted to die as he was torturing her husband,she hated Philip more than ever. She gasps as he played with her nipples which made her wet, god she was shocked her body betrayed her. She whispered :" please stop...please..."
 
Vanessa wanted to die as her heart broke, she pray a miracle happen to save her husband and child. She gasps as he played with her clitoris as she rode him. She paled at Philip statement which were untrue. Sure Philip cock was easier to handle but due to fact he was much smaller than her husband which made it none painful . She whimpered as she almost came as he teased her clitoris.

She force her words out" it's...so good..arrrghhhhh..master..your much better.."

It became to much as he teased all her spot making her cry out and cum on his cock hard
 
Vanessa was crying as she could see her husband eyes filled of pure hatred..she shook her head as he whispered in her ear, this was a nightmare come true. She screamed as he suddenly ram up her ass. She struggled to break free as he teased her and made her cum hard and collapse in Philip arms
 
Vanessa lowered her aim and shot him in the right leg:"the only reason I fucked you willing today was cause you promise not kill my kids and husband" * she then shot his other leg with a smile" I was never yours, nor will I ever be,you sick fuck" * she shot his left shoulder" I don't plan to kill ya...yet..." * She smiled as she shot his right shoulder and she leaned in with an evil smile* " oh and by the way, I was the one that shot your son between his eyes . But I won't give you that pleasure...I'll make you suffer for as long as you can last..." *She crack the butt if her gun on his head to knock him out.

She toss the gun to her husband feet : " since you think I betrayed you, I take it your need this to end me, husband"
 
Vanessa was breast feeding their oldest son as she looked back at him: " I dozed off while feeding our son and i woke up to a sound, i did not even have time to react. I frozed cause i was holding our son and he charge on me with a rag. Next thing i know i was in that room ,naked...he gagged me, spat at me in the servant quarters room and said he was gonna fuck me, kill me and kill our children before...*looking away as she whispers* "raping me anally like his son.."

She did not notice herself begining to shake as she remembered: " he said something about a ...delivery ..truck...? he knock me out with a rag, i woke up on a bed...i was chained..." her voice was shaking as she remembered the video" he had the boys in a room with a strange woman...he wanted you dead cause he thought you killed his son...he had me do a video or he killed our sons"

She gently set their son down as she caressed their cheek with shaky hands as she could not keep eye contact with him: " he said guards talk about how i love anal ...he said , he would sell us seperately ...and he was determined i give him a son that he believed you killed. He raped me again till he came in hope of carrying him a child"

She covered her mouth with her shaky hand as she tried recomposed herself and find her voice: " then...they dragged you in...he wanted you broken so he told me to fuck him on my own or he kill the kids...you know the rest..."

She kissed their sons before looking up at her husband:" I can see why you not trust me but then again you fucking lied to me every fucking day of our relationship which you force upon me...I mean did you really think I did not know you fucked your whores? I am not stupid, I just never brought it up cause their was no point...but I know you will blame me for being raped and hold it against me...even if it killed me to comply fucking a lunatic to prevent MY sons from being sold or killed.....I know it don't matter to you and you plan to simply put a bullet in the head of the mother of your son's but at least I know, I'll die with a clear conscious"
 
Last edited:
Vanessa tense up at the fact she had hurt him only a way a wife could which made her which Philip was alive so she could kill him again. She looked up at him shocked as he replies that he loved her. Gasps as he yank her to him, as she stared in disbelief as he would get rid of those whores for her. Which was in a twisted way so romantic as he took her feelings into consideration.

She clung to him as he burst in tears, her entire body shaking like a leaf:" I was so scared, he was gonna kill you and the boys" she was cared it was all a dream nad ake up again in bed with Phillip. She inhale his scent as she clung tightly needing the contact, slowly, she fell asleep in his arms once she efelt safe again. Asleep as they arrived at the new house, his men putting the babies asleep and lock down the house. As he carried her to their new bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa woke up late in the afternoon, she look around panic expecting see Philip. Once her eyes began focus she realized it was not the same room, she look around to find something to wear. She slip in a robe and look around for her son's...

She panicked as he could not find them. Katy came over and explain that wee being examined by a doctor from her husband orders. She relax a bit till Katy explain her husband wanted her in his office right away.

She nodded and headed to the office, tapping on the door before entering. She looked uncomfortable as she still did not trust him .
 
Vanessa practically ran towards her son only to stop as he ordered to sit down, to which she complied. She nodded as ask her not to lie, she nodded : " it was only anal, i swear..." *She avoided looking at Katy embarrassed* " I told you, i had no choice, you tied me down, blindfolded. I told you, i thought it was you at first till i heard his voice, i screamed for you but, you gagged me..i could not get away from him. I did not want to be part of all that, i struggled but you tied me down so i could not escape while he raped me"

She wanted hold her sons so desperately, fearing not getting another chance if he wanted to kill her. She curse: " why does it matter, I'm not pregnant...Philip did rape me but it was just two time...does not mean i am with child. And if i am, i will have an abortion, hell i will even divorce you if that is what you want!"
 
Vanessa was completely panicked;" what the hell you mean ,i"m pregnant?!? No...no, you made a mistake, retake the test! "

She looked at her husband, panicked:" he only rape me anally, I am not fucking stupid! I won't have Philip baby! I will fucking kill this baby myself ! I fucking swear to God! You fucking hear me?!? This is my body and you have no say in this matter,Robert. I'm having a damn abortion!

She stood up and headed for the door distraught and upset*
 
Vanessa shook her head at the idea of raising a child that would look like her rapist, she hated he was forcing her to do so, she whimpered knowing this could turn bad fast.

She turn to face him and wince at the tone of his voice knowing she upset him. She lowered her gaze as she knew he was pissed off by her behavior, whispers: "im ...sorry""
She walked to her boys as she sat down on the chair a began breastfeed them as they began to cry, hungry and tired sensing her distress.

The doctor nodded as he motion her to leave them alone as he made a few calls, Vanessa look back as the door open and the maids came to take the kids to bed once they were fed and left them alone.

She looked up at him nervously: " please dont force me carry this child...i beg you..."
 
Vanessa tense up as she did not want to kill their child, she crumbled on the floor in tears.She looked at him surprised as he approached as he lay her head on his shoulder. She tense up at the mention of a "vacation" everyone knows what that meant in their world.

She hesitated as he began to explain himself, she relax a bit: " i'd like to spend family time with the kids...and you, if you can spare time." She clung to him needing feel contact as she felt safer: " i never meant to hurt you in such a fashion, i swear..even with our crazy situation, i was grateful for everything you gave me, especially our sons" She smiled sadly: " i could never thank you enough for our wonderful sons even if i might not get to see them grow.." *She knew he was jealous enough to kill her if it was not his child*
 
Vanessa tense up as he did not want to upset her husband as there was enough tension in the house.
" I'm not afraid of you in that way though I hate when you lose your temper"

She was relieved by hi statement and smiled up at him:" I just feel dirty with everything that has happened so far. I don't understand why you still want me at your side after everything that has happened"

She clung to him as she made the kiss last longer needing the comfort*

She answered" Hawaii " she quickly answered the questions and hung up. She walk over to him and sat in his lap kissing him :" thank you,love"
 
Back
Top