I am looking to start a clique

Based on your avatar, you can carry my books and feed me cookies.

Wait you keep allocating roles to every one. What am I supposed to do? Beat the beaver? :D

Well, that sucks. Not only does she not want to watch despite her professing to have voyeuristic tendencies, she wants to replace me altogether.....

*programs gps for nearest bridge*
Noooooo

How could I stand around and watch you break my heart? I would only lurk and identify the girl and proceed to have an act 3 cat fight.
Im game!
the last i saw him he was playing with a rubber duckie....i think he's camping out in that shower....think we should join before the hot water runs out?
Why don't you go join him and i set up the camera? :D

pffft, princesses do not carry things for other people...and any cookies in my possession will be quickly eaten and/or shared with the other girls

Princess? Well I'm a Lord. But I don't need someone as fancy as me. Or someone who is gonna eat his fucking cookies.

Wait you keep allocating roles to every one. What am I supposed to do? Beat the beaver? :D

You are not meant to be thinking things and doing stuff. That's not for you or your kind. You need to concentrate on being pretty and beaver beating.

Princess? Well I'm a Lord. But I don't need someone as fancy as me. Or someone who is gonna eat his fucking cookies.

You are not meant to be thinking things and doing stuff. That's not for you or your kind. You need to concentrate on being pretty and beaver beating.

YOU. MULTIQUOTED. ME.

Awww have a good night. If I see him around, I shall poke him fr you.

Wait... you are a stereotype? Well slap my ass and call me Sally.

Depending on what stereotype your thinking of.
Watch out now I have big hands my handprints cover both your cheeks Sally.

Bullied as a child? I'll be far more frightening than them. If you don't bruise easily in the emotions, I'm not afraid to kick your balls. That's how committed I am.

Unfortunately for you, I don't have physical balls. And you can't be worse than I am to myself. I'm my own worst enemy. I eat bitches like you for breakfast.

Depending on what stereotype your thinking of.
Watch out now I have big hands my handprints cover both your cheeks Sally.

Pardon me, I am a dimwit... so what are you doing hanging around in the clique? Isnt that like against your philosophy? :confused:
You are really a rather interesting person.

I couldn't start rumors about our founder! Anyone else, however, is free game.

Aww. :rose:
I know you are being sweet but now I just feel excluded.

Pardon me, I am a dimwit... so what are you doing hanging around in the clique? Isnt that like against your philosophy? :confused:
You are really a rather interesting person.

Aww. :rose:
I know you are being sweet but now I just feel excluded.

I am not trying to join just her for conversation and Ladies. I am not closed minded I could disagree with your philosophy and still be cool with you.

I don't know if your serious so just let me know if you feel uncomfortable.

I am not trying to join just her for conversation and Ladies. I am not closed minded I could disagree with your philosophy and still be cool with you.

I don't know if your serious so just let me know if you feel uncomfortable.

In all honesty, I find you rather curious. I have a feeling you mean well and you understood that this was a post in jest and was all along poking fun at cliques.
While you were never outright rude to me, you chose to be strangely harsh on the thread. I do not think you were being close minded but I wish you had taken the time to actually have read my first post before you responded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

This has been fun. Thank you for the laughs and the conversations.
Lizzie Out.

Oh right, to make it more obvious...

This thread is now done.:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, I find you rather curious. I have a feeling you mean well and you understood that this was a post in jest and was all along poking fun at cliques.
While you were never outright rude to me, you chose to be strangely harsh on the thread. I do not think you were being close minded but I wish you had taken the time to actually have read my first post before you responded.

In reference to your first line, if you are not here for the conversation, what are you here for?

I said for the conversation and the ladies.
I admit my words are harsh and online and even my persobal life it may appear as me being an asshole but my physical actions are very pure. I have physically saved lives, put myself in harmful situations to protect those who can't defend themselves, taken in the less fortunate etc.etc. I was brought up in a different type of environment than most here.

In saying that I never attacked anyone before they came after me. I am just starting to understand the community you guys have here. I just realized not too long ago that my words cut deep something I didn't understand because I figured it's just words online. I am making an effort not to hurt anyone with words now that others explained how serious they have taken my words. I am just here to have fun.

If you want me to leave your thread alone I will do so because you have been friendly and polite.

I admit my words are harsh and online and even my persobal life it may appear as me being an asshole but my physical actions are very pure. I have physically saved lives, put myself in harmful situations to protect those who can't defend themselves, taken in the less fortunate etc.etc. I was brought up in a different type of environment than most here.

In saying that I never attacked anyone before they came after me. I am just starting to understand the community you guys have here. I just realized not too long ago that my words cut deep something I didn't understand because I figured it's just words online. I am making an effort not to hurt anyone with words now that others explained how serious they have taken my words. I am just here to have fun.

If you want me to leave your thread alone I will do so because you have been friendly and polite.

:rose:
Thank you. That was a very genuine message.
Like I said at the very start, this was just meant for fun. Having said that, I think it's time this thread ended, I didn't expect it to run for more than an hour.
I am as new as you are and so it's as much of a learning experience for me. What is interesting to me is how different in flavour and decorum all the different boards are. It is good to study the dynamics and get the essence before taking the plunge.
You are right in being perhaps a bit more careful with the words. Written words are so easy to misinterpret because your tone and body language is not available for reference.
I hope you have fun and thank you once again.

:rose:
Thank you. That was a very genuine message.
Like I said at the very start, this was just meant for fun. Having said that, I think it's time this thread ended, I didn't expect it to run for more than an hour.
I am as new as you are and so it's as much of a learning experience for me. What is interesting to me is how different in flavour and decorum all the different boards are. It is good to study the dynamics and get the essence before taking the plunge.
You are right in being perhaps a bit more careful with the words. Written words are so easy to misinterpret because your tone and body language is not available for reference.
I hope you have fun and thank you once again.

Understandable. I got you. I just want you to do one thing for me look at the link i posted on your Mummification thread lmao.

Have a great night.

I admit my words are harsh and online and even my persobal life it may appear as me being an asshole but my physical actions are very pure. I have physically saved lives, put myself in harmful situations to protect those who can't defend themselves, taken in the less fortunate etc.etc. ********************I was brought up in a different type of environment than most here. *******
J: how the FUCK would you know?

http://youtu.be/o7yIy0Z6axs

http://youtu.be/x0mfJ4pQGcw

Some things Never need to be said.

Is Lizzie expressed in her original post, I can be the girl on the outside with her nose pressed to the window. I have never been part of a clique and I am afraid I would not know how to behave.

I will be the odd person out. I have always marched to the beat of a different drummer and if I catch up to that drummer... I am breaking those sticks. My legs are tired from all the marching.

Is Lizzie expressed in her original post, I can be the girl on the outside with her nose pressed to the window. I have never been part of a clique and I am afraid I would not know how to behave.

I will be the odd person out. I have always marched to the beat of a different drummer and if I catch up to that drummer... I am breaking those sticks. My legs are tired from all the marching.
I would not bother pressing my nose against the glass. Like you said march to your own drummer until you catch him and beat the crap out of him :D

I am a big fan of that unique drummer. That beat resonates with my internal rhythm.

I am that drummer and you all leave my drumstick alone - with the exception of Lovely - she can abuse my stick if she comes inside that pane of glass

So really well put. Come into my parlour and rest your weary legs

Back