Older woman for young guys

SCMOM44

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Posts
464
I am a cougar I guess, I have a thing for younger guys, that started when, my teenage daughters male friends, started to mildly tease and flirt a little with me.anyone have this kind of experience? What happened?
 
I am a cougar I guess, I have a thing for younger guys, that started when, my teenage daughters male friends, started to mildly tease and flirt a little with me.anyone have this kind of experience? What happened?

always up for talking with a cougar
 
D(.)(.)

I'm a much older woman and until a few years ago never dreamed I'd be having intercourse with anyone else but my husband. This group and another made me realize young girls are doing things I never would.
Where we live din Florida it was so easy to dress like a cougar and atttract lonely old men. I didn't even know what a cougar was then. Some of the old men fixed me up with college boys and it was like I was young again.

But most of it ended when we just moved back to the midwest. Still we found some old friends and I try to make them happy.
 
hey there I am looking for an experienced women to teach me some things, I must admit this thread has peaked my interest. I'm 20 years old and quite inexperienced, so get back to me and maybe we could chat a little?
 
Back
Top