Feedback

gnawdol

Virgin
Content deleted by poster. Apologies to the site members.

Last edited:
You can't share it on Literotica.

The site doesn't allow any descriptions of sexual activity under the age of eighteen, so your basic premise won't fly. Sexual activity is not limited to penetration, it's anything sexual.

If you do want to share it publicly, you'll need to find another site.

On this site, you can say, "My first sexual encounter was at fifteen," but as soon as you go on to describe any part of that activity, it's a no. It's one of the site's fundamental rules, there's no dodging it.

It is a pity not to be able to share it. However, such is the world we live in. It was my life and it was wrong but is it any worse than Lolita or similar books?

As EB said, you can't publish that on Literotica, but you seem to know that. There are other erotic literature sites that do not have such an age limit, so you do have options to share it.

As I understand it, there is no sex in Lolita. It's supposed to be an insightful and somewhat humorous look at the men who were infatuated with the girl. I haven't read the story, but I should. It was ranked as one of the fifty best novels of the 20th century (actually it's a novella).

As I understand it, there is no sex in Lolita. It's supposed to be an insightful and somewhat humorous look at the men who were infatuated with the girl. I haven't read the story, but I should. It was ranked as one of the fifty best novels of the 20th century (actually it's a novella).
You should read it - it really is very good, and deserves its ranking as one of the great twentieth century novels. Stanley Kubrick had a ton of fun dodging the US censor when he filmed it, right at the end of the Hays Code. A scene or two of innuendo, with James Mason superb as Humbert Humbert, Shelley Winters as Charlotte Haze, who he marries so he can get close to Lolita (Sue Lyon). Peter Sellers is good too, as Quilty.

Painting a girl's toe nails gets a whole new meaning.

Kubrick and Sellers went on to make Dr. Strangelove.

Thread hijack - normal service will be resumed in a moment.

Last edited:
You should read it - it really is very good, and deserves its ranking as one of the great twentieth century novels. Stanley Kubrick had a ton of fun dodging the US censor when he filmed it, right at the end of the Hays Code. A scene or two of innuendo, with James Mason superb as Humbert Humbert, Shelley Winters as Dolores Haze, who he marries so he can get close to Lolita (Sue Lyon). Peter Sellers is good too, as Quilty.

Painting a girl's toe nails gets a whole new meaning.

Kubrick and Sellers went on to make Dr. Strangelove.

Thread hijack - normal service will be resumed in a moment.

"my cherry pies"

Content deleted by poster. Apologies to site members.

Last edited:
I knew before I wrote my post that it was not allowed in here. I have been a member of several forums over the last 15 years and all had the same rules so I never expected to publish here. I also acknowledged that it was wrong, which it was. But it happened and I was curious if others have had the same experience and if they wrote their stories or if they just buried the memory and never acted to record it for their own use.

When I said I was going to write it and lock it up that was my intention and still is.

Well, I wrote what I consider a not particularly flattering memoir and posted it here. I discussed illegal activity, but it is within the parameters of the site. I only alluded to things the site does not allow. I was willing to compromise in that one area in order to be able to put my story out for others.

The forum rules here prevent you from posting more than a few paragraphs of anything. The Literotica publication rules exclude anything under eighteen. Other sites allow that content.

I also acknowledged that it was wrong, which it was.

As far as I'm concerned, it's only "wrong" if someone was victimized. In the case of your story, that would probably be you. If you felt victimized then it was wrong.

But it happened and I was curious if others have had the same experience and if they wrote their stories or if they just buried the memory and never acted to record it for their own use.

When I said I was going to write it and lock it up that was my intention and still is.

A few people try writing autobiographical erotica, and it tends to not be well-received by the readers -- MelissaBaby's My Fall and Rise being an exception. I haven't written autobiographically, but I do have one story (which will not see the light of day) that was based on actual adolescent fantasies and written partly to help me understand them.

This forum is usually used for authors to get feedback on their stories published on Lit. Why don't you publish one of those novels so we can see where you're coming from?

You can't post on such things in detail on the discussion board, either. A few posters have been banned for persisting in this. What you post to the discussion board is as published on Literotica as what comes up in the story file, with the only difference being that the site owners haven't had a chance to select it (or not) before it gets posted.

As far as I'm concerned, it's only "wrong" if someone was victimized. In the case of your story, that would probably be you. If you felt victimized then it was wrong.
The circumstances the OP described (before he took them down) were probably typical and not particularly astonishing for many teens, and a three year age gap no big deal. As Notwise notes, though, if you have any residual guilt decades on, that's your own morality at play. I for one wouldn't describe those circumstances as "wrong" - I actually thought them rather sweet. But not eighteen plus, which is the policy stance on Lit.

Well, that was odd.
Yep, the OP inadvertently made it all seem worse than it actually was, when in reality it sounded like teenagers being teenagers. Just not Lit eighteen year olds on their birthday. Nothing to see here, folks!

Except Melissa's cherry pies ;).

Indeed it was exploration between two teens. I learned about my body and how it responds to stimulation from a girl almost my age who later grew to be a friend. There was never anything sexual between us after that one afternoon. I took it down because I do not want to overstep the norms here. I really was grateful for what she taught me about my body and hers. Some of the lessons about females and their girl bits stayed with me throughout adulthood. My point wasn't lewd and lascivious activity but of coming of age. That was my point.

Question

From reading this thread I am left with a question: I am working on a sexual auto-biography. The reality is that I started masturbating when I was 13. Do I need to change that to 18? The only reason I wanted to comment on it is because I am recounting the trajectory of my sexual experiences in life and how one experiences leads to another. If I have to been 'history' for some social reason then a portion of what I am trying to comment on will not make sense.

But is that what I am going to need to do? Switch 13 to 18? It is so unrealistic to think that a girl doesn't discover masturbation until she is 18.

From reading this thread I am left with a question: I am working on a sexual auto-biography. The reality is that I started masturbating when I was 13. Do I need to change that to 18? The only reason I wanted to comment on it is because I am recounting the trajectory of my sexual experiences in life and how one experiences leads to another. If I have to been 'history' for some social reason then a portion of what I am trying to comment on will not make sense.

But is that what I am going to need to do? Switch 13 to 18? It is so unrealistic to think that a girl doesn't discover masturbation until she is 18.

You can refer to it, but you can not describe it.

For example, I wrote this in My Fall and Rise, and it passed muster just fine.

By the time I graduated from high school, I was well acquainted with liquor, with marijuana and with men.

The allusion to underaged activities is obvious, but not dealt with in any detail. It does make telling some stories difficult, but it's Laurel's house, it's Laurel's rules.

You can state it as a one-liner, but if you detail the experience, it won't fly. Your autobiography on Lit will be very dry reading until you are eighteen. It's nothing to do with realism, it's all to do with a tightly policed site policy - Laurel's site, her rules.

Back