Any Private CD's or TS on

I used to dress up a bit and it was exhilarating. These days I do find myself fantasizing about playing around with a woman or another cd.
 
Hi all, I'm a bi married cd so def in closet. It's my guilty pleasure and my secret.
I tend to dress in phases, buy lingerie, love black lace top stockings, suspender belts thongs and matching bra. Sometimes a basque is really nice if I can find one that fits. Major supermarkets are where I do most buying. Sometimes the charity/thrift shops for mini skirts, blouses and shoes.

While dressed I tend to have a fem side. I'm by no stretch of the imagination a girl. I'm a chubby, hairy guy. But when dressed I like to walk like a woman, wiggle my bottom like a woman and sometimes be fucked like a woman.

Have a fantasy to be with another cd and we can switch from male to fem roles. Mutual pleasure would be so much fun. To go from the guy to the girl or sometimes stay a bit of both mmmmm.
 
..Hi,, newbie here. Wondering if any private sexy CD's or TS have any interest in private exchange of experiences, fantasies, exchanging ideas, thoughts, etc.

CD here and very private , discreet, a few bi experiences- very turned on by dressing and other possibilities. Am slim, basically petite with large erotic imagination among other things.

Have any of you other CD's or Ts /TV had experiences as a 'lesbian type' encounter with other of the same ilk ?

Please be open , honest but also private.
Open to exchanging pictures, actual experiences , fantasies. Also, like to write erotic stories along same line , so any editors ( please have published something) to review ny stories to date.
Asians are a huge plus. Not really looking for a 'man in a dress' type ( sorry) but someone who is at least an occasionally sexy dresser or full time TS/ part time TV and who understands the urge(s).
Thank you.
Hi honey, my name is Sharon, I'm a 34yo lady with a little penis. If you saw me you would like what were looking at. The problem I have is that most guys just want to fuck me then leave. They dont seem to understand, I'm a woman, have been for over 20 years. If you want to read more go to" my first anal" in this section, you will learn more about me.
 
lets exchange emails i love wearing nylon panties 24/7

i'd like to talk to you about the pleasures of nylon lingerie in general, you are going to love it
 
I'd love to pleasure any and all fem cds...via mic2mic on yahoo...

If you're interested, just pm me....trust me....you'll like what you hear...
 
MMM, no one around ... sigh.
was hoping there were some sexy gurls here or others..
Dressed in my sexiest and a little buzz , dying to go 'CH'G" ( cock -hunting) _ with another erotic inspired gurl ( such sweet gurl on gurl lesbian action) or .. other..
My 5 inch CFM heels feel so sexy, my short skirt showing a sweet glimpse of white mesh panties when I sit here, my garterbelt tugging away at my nylon lacy tops and my skimpy lacy bra resting just under my nipples , showing through my top with those little nips just screaming for attention and play- OMG !
Guess it will be an evening of waiting for email responses and toys and videos and fantasies.........panties straining, wanting to please, top spread legs, please..feel rewards, spend a lot of time in such erotic and fulfilling 'activities' .
Maybe it won't be so terrible...........
 
Last edited:
Amylin

I am a discreet C/D and am willing to share with you. PM if you want. I am not into kissing and such with a man but I love giving oral to both sexes.
 
Private CD here, love to chat and meet with new like minded people. Drop me a line if you're interested.... xx
 

Attachments

  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 543
I love dressing with other CDs and playing 2 lesbian lovers... Both wearing "strapons". mmmm
 
I am in my hotel room wearing black hold ups black french panties and bra. Wanting someone to cum with. Uk would be fantastic.
 
Back
Top