The thief and The Great Lord ~ Closed

The darkness that stole her vision did calm her down enough to allow all that focus turn to him, savoring the taste and scent of her mate. The fear still lingered while being encased and unable to move, though little by little, she did start to ease into it. She couldn't tell whether or not she truly liked it, unsure if she could do it again and yet.... There was something about it that she couldn't quite grasp. It wasn't like anything she's felt before with the other times he had bound her... This was different somehow.

Kyleen didn't want him to pull away since he was her focusing point in all this, he kept her calm and she knew where he was. As he left her though and seconds later she was being lifted into the air and re-positioned, the panic rose again. Never in all her life has she actually flown or any kind of levitation and all she could think about is falling. Wondering how high in the air she really is, will it hurt when she does hit the floor as she didn't feel the spindles holding her place. Having no clue of what is happening and she had no other choice but to seek him out.... No choice other than to trust him. Like Rhena, she needed to learn how to trust him again.

There isn't any fighting the position he placed her in, oddly enough it wasn't that horrible if she was to relax into it. Something she couldn't do right away, not trusting the material that is binding her as it is very unfamiliar to her. Warmth suddenly touched her pussy, warm breath followed by an eager tongue and without hesitation, that warm mouth started sucking and feasting on Kyleen. With everything else going on, the orgasm hit her quicker than she expected, feeding her little pet all the nectar she could give.

Rhena yelped a little at the shifting of the new position, yet she is used to being manipulated in such ways that she didn't fear it. The wait and anticipation had her hungering for more with a need greater than what she is used to. Gybon would make her wait at times, forcing that need to grow until she is begging for it.

However, the King is the one on her mind right now, the bond growing intense with the craving for his seed now. Having his rod impaling her is all she wanted.... all she needed.... Yet, she can sense what is happening with Kyleen and knew it wasn't time to be begging yet.

Luckily Agrahad didn't make her wait too long as her lips met with Kyleen and she inhaled deeply at the scent of her Mistress. Rhena had no choice when it came to pleasuring her Mistress, unable to scream out her orgasms as they were muffled. If she did scream, she would only choke on the flowing cum that Kyleen provided and somehow that made Rhena cum that much harder. Both girls were squirming and straining withing their confines as more and more pleasure washed over them.

Rhena fell into subspace far quicker than she normally would or thought possible. Kyleen held onto some sense of reality for the time being, almost afraid to allow herself to fully submit right away. Not that she didn't trust Agrahad, in fact with the current situation, her trust in his is growing with each orgasm he allowed her to have.

It had to do with being confined like this that held her back, trying to figure out what this sensation it created was all about. It confused and frightened her at the same time, almost as if she didn't want to enjoy it and at the same time, it is obvious that she is loving every second.
 
Things were more complicated with Rhena then what Agrahad had been lead to believe. She had walls built up for a reason and despite how far she fell into the world of pleasure.... She kept a hold onto that last wall. Gybon had always gotten her to a certain level of submission, yet even he didn't know the full extent of her darker secrets. He knew only what she has told him, however, he's never seen it which made it difficult for him to believe it.

This is the wall and the very secret that Kyleen is trying to waken right now. Kyleen honestly didn't know the extent of this wall either and there is a tiny spec within her that feared it. At the same time, this isn't the time to be fearful, no matter how much Rhena may lose herself, this is the place for it and both Agrahad and Kyleen will be here to help her through it. Rhena couldn't control what was happening, couldn't fight against the pleasure of Kyleens' mouth and this restrictive suit. Little by little her world started shattering, unable to speak as her mouth is muffled by Kyleen's pussy. All she could do is feast on her slave sister and drown in the overwhelming sensations.

No matter how matter how many orgasms that ripped through her, Kyleen tried so hard to hold on any sense of reality. However, Agrahad kept taking that reality away as he drove into her greedy tunnel. Nothing but pure pleasure kept Kyleen on edge and with each passing second, she started to fall under the spell of sensations. Slowly she began to thrive off being bound and used in such ways, although she didn't know if she could do this all the time. At the same time, Rhena did help to some extent in keeping Kyleen from slipping to far.

Each orgasm kept pushing Rhena harder, then to have his sac resting on her face which restricted her breathing... Rhena came harder than she has yet to experience, that same orgasm pierced through that unbreakable wall she held onto. The very same wall that Kyleen has been striving to shatter.... Rhena's true self and the side of her that she has kept locked away.

None of them could see the slight physical changes, though the metal could sense these changes and as to not harm her, it changed with her. What the two of them can sense is the change in her aura as it becomes darker as she reached her true nature. The natural darkness of the dark elves coming to life, however this aura is darker than the typical drow. It had a more demonic feel to it as it grew stronger. It reminded Kyleen of when she first met Rhena, although now it felt different and for a split second it did frighten Kyleen.

Agrahad didn't give Kyleen much of a chance to seriously focus on this fear as another orgasm was forced, all she can do is be used and keep pushing Rhena harder. Kyleen used a bit of her magic to make her tongue longer and rough like a cats tongue as it drove into Rhena. Neither of the girls could breathe easily and the heat of their steel confinement was increasingly getting hotter. Within a few moments, Kyleen began to feel an unfamiliar pain of many claws scratching at her flesh. This pain clearly came from Rhena and Kyleen accepted the pain, knowing that Rhena needed to get it out.

Kyleen has done so much to hurt Rhena in the last few weeks that it is only fair to take the wrath of this darkness. It wasn't too extreme, nothing that Kyleen couldn't handle, although it still made her cry out in pain and pleasure. Agrahad would feel the difference in how Kyleen was reacting, her body jerked more harshly as much as it could. Which naturally caused her more pain as she strained against her confines. At the same time, it is something she is used to now and it resulted in more intense orgasms.

Rhena wasn't all that aware of what she is doing to Kyleen, wasn't aware of the changes happening within herself. The pain she was causing wasn't done with purpose, it was darkness that fed off of Rhena's resentment and all the emotional pain Rhena held onto. Memories of the things that Kyleen had done was the only thing that Rhena could focus on. How she forced Titanis to take her, refusing the remove this bond, in the dream world, Kyleen was her pet.... Then Kyleen came in and took that away from her, binding her down and took away the power that Titanis was giving her.

Recently.... Kyleen had taken the dragon from her as well.... All these things had broken Rhena down, making her feel powerless..... Not anymore.... Rhena was waking up the power her father had left her with and that of the drows... The power that only a queen can obtain... Kyleen didn't try to resist, nor did she make the attempt to tell him to stop.

Instead, she turned that pain into pleasure, feeding off it and using it as a way of enduring it. Showing Rhena that she isn't afraid of her, in her own way telling Rhena that she isn't going anywhere. No matter how much Rhena may try and push her away, Kyleen refused to stop things.

Kyleen wasn't too certain that she could stop right now even if she wanted to. More and more her own walls were crumbling, more so than earlier when he took the crop to her. This was different, so much more different than all the times before.... He wanted all of her... soul, mind and body and Kyleen couldn't stop him from taking it... or from giving it to him.
 
Little did Agrahad know, the two girls were actually fighting with one another. Rhena couldn't hold back all that pent up rage any longer, taking it all out on Kyleen. For the first 20 minutes, Kyleen allowed her to get all that rage out. Screaming and jerking violently every time Rhena would strike her.

For Agrahad, it had to of been a beautiful sight as the two entwined with one another. It would appear to him as a union of two lovers. Yet, what he didn't see, nor felt is the internal fight for dominance. Every Kyleen fought back, forcing Rhena to submit and to accept her true nature... Rhena's demonic side fought back harder. Each orgasm that Rhena was forced to endure, it was also forcing her to accept herself. To accept that pleasure.... to feed off it... To no longer fear it.

There were more than enough times when it was physically draining Kyleen, in fact she didn't even feel the changes within herself. All her focus was put on Rhena, using up what little strength she can muster up to force Rhena into submission. There were plenty of times when Rhena almost won and one point she came dangerously close. However, Kyleen kept fighting, no matter how much darker and stronger Rhena became. She had the power that surpassed the late dark queen, possibly close enough to her fathers demonic power.

Kyleen had started this fight being drained and exhausted, making her fight much weaker. Yet, Kyleen had to push herself harder, pushing beyond all her limits... needing to be stronger than her dark sister. Where one fought for power and a basic need for control. The other fought out of love and with a need to prove herself to her mate and King. To prove that she isn't weak.

Kyleen needed to be the Alpha, pure and simple... needed to break her sister. This would be her last chance, no room for a mistake. The King belongs to her and no other.... Kyleen has come too far to let him slip through her fingers again. With one last push of energy, Kyleen dug deep within herself, forcing the last bit of energy she had into Rhena. Forcing Rhena to scream out in ultimate pleasure, shattering any and all walls that were between the two sisters.

When it was over with, Kyleen never noticed the angelic wings folding in behind her. Barely feeling the tingling sensation of them turning into tattoos down her back. In fact she was doing everything possible to keep from passing out and it didn't help that the world around was already in darkness... that darkness seemed to call for her more and more.

Rhena had the most noticeable changes, looking more demon than drow. Her dark skin became much lighter, ears were sharper and longer. On top of her head sat a pair of thick horns with her eyes blood red. Eyes that can see into the soul of a person and know all their dark secrets. Around her eyes, new markings decorated her face and her hair seemed darker than the surrounding darkness and longer.

The most noticeable aspect of all is that her belly is much bigger than before, with a crescent moon around her naval and four stars to represent the babies life force. What surprises him is that he can feel the babies as well, feel their energy and their heart beats.

Both of them looking far more powerful than ever before and they shared that power with their King. It practically made them glow for a few moments as they stared at each other. When they looked at their King, for a split second they acted as if they didn't know him. Yet, they all were connected in ways that no mortal can be connected. Their bond went far beyond what the elves are capable of ever gaining. They felt him just as much as he felt them, there were no walls, no hidden secrets... it was all pure.

There is no doubt that Kyleen is the Alpha as Rhena waited for her to move first. There were no more questions, no more challenging one or the other... Despite that, they were equal in many other ways as well. Their power is now equal, just in different ways and Rhena knew that she has a purpose in life now. That purpose is to regain her mothers throne..

Every so slowly the world around them began to form again. This time it was much bigger, more heaven like with nothing at all to darken any aspect of it. All three of them can come and go as they wish to, even make changes that will suit them. If Agrahad wanted, he could easily make this his home while still ruling over the kingdoms. However, neither Kyleen, nor Rhena seemed to register that the world around them is coming back to life.

Instead they both crawled towards him, each kissing his feet. Rhena remained kneeling in front of him while Kyleen moved to kneel at his side, facing Rhena. Kyleen acting like an obedient pet that is heeling at her Masters feet. It took Rhena a few seconds to eventually look up and meet his gaze. She no longer having her original fears of him, this fear is different and is faint... a fear that he will no longer accept her after seeing her true nature... This demonic side that she has kept hidden all her life.

"I wish to apologize to you Master. I have allowed my emotions to rule over my judgement. I have done wrong by treating you with disrespect, Please.... I hope you can forgive me Master."

Rhena paused for a moment, savoring the scent of his cum soaked cock which drove her mad with lust. More than anything she wanted to suck on him, to pleasure him knowing that he never got the chance to have his orgasm. However, as of right now, she didn't have permission to touch him.

"I promise it will not happen again. I also vow to give myself to you willingly... I will come when you call, I will satisfy your every need as you see fit. I will no longer fear you, I trust you with my life Master..."

For the time being, she didn't mention Gybon, though she still loves him more than anything. The King had already promised to get him back and also promised that she is to be his wife... However, there is no guarantee that Gybon will want her when she now looks like this.
 
Back
Top