Mrs H...says she doesn't feel sexy, i think she's wrong!

oh dear, having problems with the links, will sort this!

ah finally sorted., those should work now.

Last edited:
Hi Folks, my lovely wife says that she doesn't feel lovely anymore...i think she's wrong, very wrong! Anyway, she said - 'Go on then, put a couple online, maybe it'll rekindle my confidence'....
She is stunning ..... your a lucky man

Thank you for sharing

Hi Folks, my lovely wife says that she doesn't feel lovely anymore...i think she's wrong, very wrong! Anyway, she said - 'Go on then, put a couple online, maybe it'll rekindle my confidence'....

Omg, please tell me shes kidding right?? She looks amazing ;)

Confidence

Tell Mrs H. that she is going to get a lot of votes of confidence from this side of the ocean - very hot looking body in a superb dress. Now, pull the zipper and let's see what is underneath!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Looks exceedingly fuckable to meet :devil::devil:

Tell Mrs. H she's a hot!! And please tell her that she should post more pictures. Just to ... make sure you know. :D No really, she's very hot looking. thanks!

thanks folks, will pass on the kind thoughts....hopefully she'll get her confidence back!

meanwhile 2 more from last night....

Last edited:
thanks folks, will pass on the kind thoughts....hopefully she'll get her confidence back!

meanwhile 2 more from last night....
She certainly had an affect on me
She has no reason to not be sexually confident, she rocks!

Very sexy, would love some time with her to show her how wrong she is.

.....a big 'thanks for the kindness' from Mrs H, she's pleasantly surprised and is feeling a bit more positive!

Last edited:

I think she's very sexy!

;)

Sexy ? Self.

3 things. All True.

Self assesment is its worst form.

Let others pass judgment.

Mrs H you will have to settle for the hand you were dealt in life...........

In my humble opinion.;)

Back