Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Cass followed quickly and upon arrival she nodded to Jesh and gave the house a search of her own. Jesh holstered her gun in time to hug Charlie. "I'm fine. It was over before I got home. The dog was with me he whole time, he's a good guard dog." She smiled as she rested her head on Charlie's shoulder. "Doesn't seem like anything is taken. It's just all moved around." She muttered. Cass searched the house. "It's clear like you said. Only you can tell that stuff is moved. But I can tell you that the back door was forced open."
 
Charlie nodded as she heard Jesh and Cass speak. "Ok...but who would come in and just move stuff around without taking anything?" she asked to no one in particular then saw Evan's car pull up and she headed out and walked up to the women. "What's the situation?" she asked Cass.
 
Jesh shrugged. "I don't know." She muttered. As she stepped back. Cass walked over to Evan. "She got back from a hike. Said there was mud on the back porch and things had been moved around inside. Her and the dog did a search. I did my own when I got here. Back spots definitely been forced in. Someone was in this house." She said. "She claims nothing is missing just touched and moved around."
 
"hmmm..so someone just went in and moved things around." Evan said as she scratched her eyebrow, a common habit when she was thinking hard. "They might have also been watching the house and went in when no one was home." she said then turned to Jesh. "Would you like me and Cass look into this, or have the cops handle it?"
 
Jesh looked at Evan. "I would rather you guys handle it. I know you and trust you. I'd rather not have cops crawling all over my stuff." She said honestly as she watched Evan. "I've never had a problem like this before. So I don't know why or who could be doing this. I know this house has a history here. Could be a kid just fooling around with the supposedly haunted house " at least she hoped so.
 
Evan smiled reassueingly to Jesh "It might be just a case of kids fooling around. But might as well be safe about it. We will look after the place for a while when you two are out and see if they come back." she suggested. Evan had quickly warmed up to the young women. Especially since how happy she made her daughter. She wanted to make absolutely sure they were both safe.

((gonna skip ahead a bit and have Cass and Nic get alittle cozy :3))

**six weeks later**

Nic was making a late night at the shop, doing the books. She lifted her head to see the blanket of snow outside. The forcast called for heavy snow for the next 24 hours. "Shit, I should have just headed home and done this there." she muttered then thought about just staying the night here. Usually that wasn't an issue. She would just crash up staris on Charlie's couch. But it was Cass's apartment now. She didn't want to impose.
 
In the next six weeks Cass stayed busy with work and getting settled into her apartment. She was curled up in her recliner watching a movie as she watched the snow fall outside. Frowning when she caught sight of light reflecting from downstairs. "Is Nic still here?" She muttered as she stood up and shrugged on her jacket. Jogging down the stairs she went into the shop. It was too dangerous for her to drive home now. But she didn't mind letting the woman crash on her couch. "Hey." She called as she stepped inside.
 
Nic flinched when she heard a voice. "Oh Cass, yah?" she called back as she powered down her computer, finally done for the night. "I was just heading out. I had to finish a few things." she said as she started heading out.
 
Cass walked further into the room. "Weathers getting pretty bad. Probably wouldn't be safe to drive home." She mused, green eyes watching the other woman. "I've got a couch you can crash on. It's not super comfortable but likely better than anything down here." She chuckled softly.
 
((added alittle more cause 1. I was bored xD and 2. I felt like it needed to go further than where I left off))

Nic bit down on her lip as she thought ot over. She wasn't sure it was a good idea. On top of not wanting to impose. Her crush for the other woman was growig stronger by the day. But in the end safety won out. It was best she stay here for the night. She nodded at Cass "Ok sure." she said with a shy smile.

They headed up the stairs after Nic grabbed her gaming laptop. She set it down near the couch then took a seat. She thought about getting some take out for the both of them as a thank you to Cass. But then remembered why she was here in the first place. No one would deliver in this. "Did you eat yet?" she asked Cass. "I can make us both something to thank you for letting me crash here."
 
Last edited:
Cass smiled and nodded, she followed Nic up the stairs back to her apartment. Once inside she locked the door and turned the heat up a bit. "No I haven't eaten yet. I got caught up in work. I probably don't have much." She chewed her lower lip. "I probably have stuff for burgers." She mused as she thought about what she had. Often Cass got take out and didn't eat at home frequently. But she always kept some basics there. "I know I've got mac and cheese along with beer." She laughed clearly she wasn't a cook.
 
"Burgers will work." Nic said as she stood and reached for her forearm crutch. She used it to be a bit more mobile and now since she couldn't get her chair up the stairs. She chuckled with Cass "Yeah, I don't cook often either. I usually eat microwaved stuff and the only home cooked meal I get is on Sundays when Charlie and I go to our mom's place for dinner." she said as she made her way to the kitchen to get started. She found everything she needed for the burgers. "Oh I don't really drink beer." she said as she started preparing the ground meat. "The medication I am on doesn't mix well with alcohol." she explained while grabbing the mac and cheese to prepare that as well. She was glad she had gotten comfortable with Cass. the first few weeks she could barely speak two words to her without the fear she would come off like a massive geek. But that has since pass she she hoped that perhaps, if nothing else, they could be friends.
 
Cass nods "Of course. I've also got Pepsi and Orange Juice." She said, of course Bic didn't drink alcohol due to her medication. Stepping in she helped by getting the mac and cheese shells into a kettle of water on the stove. She found herself looking over at Noc frequently. She'd admit to being attracted to the woman even though she figured she probably shouldn't get involved with her boss's daughter. But that didn't stop the attraction or her from having a few rather inappropriate thoughts.
 
"I'll take a Pepsi." Nic said as she got busy making up the burgers, looking over at Cass from time to time. Was she checking her out. No, no way. It was just her imagination. Dinner was pretty good and after a short time of light conversation and tv Nic turned in. She took her necessary medication and settled into the couch. She was fast asleep with the help of the medication. At one point of the night she got up to use the bathroom. A bit groggy from her meds, and due to the fact that the apartment had an almost similar floor plan as her own, she made her way into the bedroom and slipped into the bed.
 
Last edited:
Cass enjoyed the dinner and the conversation. She cleaned the kitchen and turned on not long after Noc did. She slept on a pair of boy shorts underwear and a sports bra. Her long blond hair loose. She was in a restless sleep when Nic crawled in. Not thinking she just wrapped an arm around the body next to her and pulled her against her chest. Nuzzling against the back of Nic's neck she drifted into a deeper more restful sleep.
 
Nic, still half asleep, settled back against Cass. She began to shift and make light noises in her sleep. But these were fairly obvious noises of content. Soon they turned into intermintent moans as she slowly moved her hips, her rear rubbing against Cass's front. At some point during the night Nic turned over and snuggled close against Cass, her face buried in the curve of her neck and her soft breath brushing against her skin.
 
Cass sighed softly, content. Nuzzling against the woman beside her she slipped into a deeper sleep. Her arm kept Nic close to her, it wasn't unusual for Cass to feel the presence of a warm body next to her. She enjoyed the feeling and skimmed her lips along Nic's cheek. She did all this while remaining asleep. Surprisingly she settled and actually relaxed more than she had in a long time.
 
As Nic slept her dreams became more vivid. She felt someone pulling her close, kissing her, moving on top of her and skimming their fingers along her skin. She inhaled sharply. Nngh..fuck.." she muttered then in her mind the person hovering over her began to take form. Blond hair draped down around the woman's face as her green eyes locked with Nic's while she leaned down for another kiss.

"Cass!" Nic gasped as her eyes flew open and she jerked awake. She looked around to get her barrings. Room, she was in a room, Cass room, in her bed. Nic turned her head to see she was also in Cass's arms. How the hell did she get here? She stiffened and tried to think of a way to get out of bed without waking Cass.
 
Last edited:
Nic didn't need to worry about waking Cass, for she was a light sleeper and the first gasp of her name her green eyes snapped open. "Um, good morning." She said as she shifted, not quite taking her hands off Nic. "I know I had a beer last night but I don't think I drank that much." She teased as she didn't remember how she wound up in bed with Nic. "And seeing as how we are still dressed it appears we didn't have too much fun." Cass chuckles, clearly finding this situation funny and not serious at all, even if she was curious as to how it happened.
 
Nic was in the middle of thinking a way to extradite herself from Cass and her bed when she heard her speak. She let out a little squeak of surprise before tilting her head to look up at Cass. "I-I ummmm well..." she began as she felt her face heat up. "It's just that, uh, my place has a similar floor plan and my meds make me a bit groggy." Nic could feel herself get even more turned on as their bodies continued to press up against one another. The dream she just had her already riled up. Nic's eyes where heavy lidded and dilated. But not from her medication, which had worn off a while ago. When she went to sleep she stripped down to her panties and the tank top she wore under her clothes. She wore no bra which was evident from her hard nipples poking at the thin fabric "I suppose I got lost on the way back from the bathroom." Nic locked gazes with Cass, her breathing becoming heavier as time passed. "I should....go back to the living room." she said unconvincingly and made no effort to pull apart from Cass.
 
Last edited:
Cass chuckles "Easy Nic, I don't mind. There are worse things than waking up with you in my bed." She says both playfully and serious. She could all but feel Nic's arousal and she studied the woman carefully, if she felt she was under the influence of her 'meds, Cass would send her back to the couch she wouldn't take advantage of her. But after a moment she decided Nic wasn't affected by her meds. "Mmm why don't you stay?" She asked softly as she kept her arm around Nic and squeezed gently. Hoping to turn this into more than a little accident.
 
Holy crap Nic was unbelivably turned on. Was she still dreaming? No, she could feel the warmth of Cass's body as they were pressed closer. She also now noticed how barely clothed the other woman was. Nic didn't know what to think. Was Cass really coming on to her? She just thought she would see her as nothing more than the geeky little sister. But here she was, asking her to stay in her bed, pulling her closer. Nic tangled her bare legs with Cass's as she leaned in close."Ok s-sure" she said, her gaze falling on Cass's mouth. "Hell with it" she thought before taking the plunge and pressing her lips to Cass. She was never one to make the first move. But she couldn't resist any longer.
 
(So sorry. My mom was in a roll over car accident a little over a week ago. Luckily no major injuries but there's been a lot of take care of.)

Cass grins and eagerly returns the kiss. Her hands gripped Nic's hips, keeping the other woman pressed against her. She deepened the kiss almost immediately as she skimmed her tongue over nic's bottom lip. What was it about this woman? She just didn't know but she grew Cass in like a moth to a flame.
 
(oh no apology necessary. I'm relived to hear no one got badly hurt. Welcome back ^^)

Nic's head was spinning. She couldn't believe what she did. She kissed her! She fucking kissed her. And, much to the shock and delight of Nic, Cass was kissing her back. She moaned lightly as she felt Cass's tongue graze her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to grant her access.

Nic held the kiss as she looped her arms around Cass's neck and shifted, urging her to slip on top of Nic. However, when she did that, reality hit her. Nic suddenly pulled back from the kiss and took a sharp intake of breath as she felt a slight pain in her back. "A-ahhnn fuck" she hissed. "Goddammit! Now?!? you have to do this now?!?! Fuck you body." She thought as she averted her gaze from Cass. She knew she was going to ask questions. She always hated this part.
 
Last edited:
Cass's Tongue tangled with Nic's and at her urging she shifted to hover over Nic. While my all of her weight was on Nic a decent portion of it was. She felt Noc pull back and heard the pained gasp and her curse. Cass jerked back, still above Nic but now using her palms and knees to support all her weight. "Shit, did I do something? Are you okay?" She asked breathlessly. She didn't pull back all the way but she needed to know she wasn't hurting Nic at all. Her bright eyes focused on the woman was would've happily slept with right now and still would given the chance.
 
Back
Top