Shy girl stops the show.

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
A guy with massage as a hobby has 3 *hot* female friends from his high school that are the only 4 from their school attending a somewhat distant college. In that he's already given these 3 gals massage, and that they've been friends-only the guy's LDR gf is actually ok with him giving them massage. He is asked by his gf not to be alone with any woman, or any two women, though, and saddled with a rule, "The shy girl stops the show.", so if there is any girl that does not want to be naked, for example, then all of them need to stay as dressed as the most prudish. (And no booze! That's also a rule!) Why 3 women? There isn't even a word for a guy and more than two women, where a woman and more than two guys is a gangbang, and no other men means no orgies and no attending a gang-bang.

Not long after school starts, all three women wind up developing social lives such that they have no more time to meet and stay together long enough for them all to get a massage, so what had seemed like a fun arrangement goes away. Rooms at this U have 2 to a room, though, and the odd gal out had a roommate with two friends, and while shy, these young women want to try getting massage too. They start by getting the rules down on paper, but he misstates things as "The only limit is whatever the shyest girl won't do." As the women warm up to him, it becomes easier to shed clothes. It starts out slow (no socks was actually a thing, as one girl was so shy at first she didn't want anyone seeing her feet!) but these three are enjoying touch, and enjoying the safe teasing of it all, so things just seem to keep progressing, and the four of them can't wait to get together again.

Even tiny steps cause movement, though, and eventually, things come to a head. (if you'll pardon that phrase) Any he puts up about stopping before he's nude, the girls always point out he's safe, because he's got clothes on. Any argument after they ask him to remove clothes, they point out they're behaving, and it isn't sex for him to be nude. When they start asking about breast massage, they point out it isn't sex. When they want him to masturbate them (Those are muscles too!) they actually start taking turns jacking him to relieve his blueballs he's been having. Oral is just a different form of jacking, then finally sex! They all wanted it, and by then the women had synched up, and all hit their peak desire at the same time as a really wonderful full body massage...
 
I am putting ideas up in hopes someone else will write them.

good outline. Would love to read the full story.

I'm trying to give these ideas away. A buddy of mine described me as the only person he knew that could write without color as a default. I want to read these stories, too!
 
The inevitable moment arrives. The girls are competitive. They demand his judgement: who has the best face and lips, the best boobs and hips, the best and tastiest body? Much tongue-lashing is required.
 
The inevitable moment arrives. The girls are competitive. They demand his judgement: who has the best face and lips, the best boobs and hips, the best and tastiest body? Much tongue-lashing is required.

If it wasn't that, it would be, "Stop this and date just me!", which I think would happen a lot sooner, when one of the girls wanted something that either of the other two were too shy to do.
 
The shy girl could be bi, and the women that want to move things along could take advantage of *not* being restrained by the rules the guy set out. Say, for example, that they want breast massage, but she doesn't feel ready, they could massage her breasts while he's working on her legs and tell her, "See? It would just be like this. No big deal!"...
 
I'm trying to give these ideas away. A buddy of mine described me as the only person he knew that could write without color as a default. I want to read these stories, too!

Not sure what that means. But based on your brief description, I'd say your language is all fine. Are you sure you don't want to give it a go yourself? I started writing because I couldn't find the stories I wanted to read.
 
Back
Top