Doug, his lezzie seductress of a mom and his girlfriends

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Doug has a problem. He is a 19 year old college student who has no problem getting girls. The problem is that when he brings them home to meet his mom, his mom gets them as well. Mom is Loni Anderson hot with a taste for young co-ed pussy. And she possess a sapphic genius for seducing sweet young things. No matter how straight a girl seems to Doug, she winds up falling to his mom's queer charms. Even the innocent 18 year old girl next door gives up her clit for Doug's mom to lick! What makes matters worse, when Doug's mom is discovered in bed having sex with the innocent girl next door by the innocent girl next door's mom, who is the prim leader of the local decency league, Doug's mom gets both that other mother and her innocent daughter into a lesbian ménage a trois! Before you can say "lesbian incest," the once-innocent girl next door and her own decency-demanding mom are doing the 69 double lust lick with each other under Doug's mom's goading.
What can Doug about his mom's lezzie forays into his social life and the sexual havoc that results?

seduce his mom, or get his "girlfriend" to agree in WRITING that if she does certain sexual acts with his mom then she is REQUIRED to do certain sexual acts with him

Doug has a problem. He is a 19 year old college student who has no problem getting girls. The problem is that when he brings them home to meet his mom, his mom gets them as well. Mom is Loni Anderson hot with a taste for young co-ed pussy. And she possess a sapphic genius for seducing sweet young things. No matter how straight a girl seems to Doug, she winds up falling to his mom's queer charms. Even the innocent 18 year old girl next door gives up her clit for Doug's mom to lick! What makes matters worse, when Doug's mom is discovered in bed having sex with the innocent girl next door by the innocent girl next door's mom, who is the prim leader of the local decency league, Doug's mom gets both that other mother and her innocent daughter into a lesbian ménage a trois! Before you can say "lesbian incest," the once-innocent girl next door and her own decency-demanding mom are doing the 69 double lust lick with each other under Doug's mom's goading.
What can Doug about his mom's lezzie forays into his social life and the sexual havoc that results?
and he never gets to join them??

Story idea is unique...I may be interested in writing this...

My min question is who tells the story..the son, mom, or third person....as that really decides the focus....

Is it about the seductions of mom or his frustration over it..or does he like it..

Does he ever fuck his mom?

So many options...lol

My min question is who tells the story..the son, mom, or third person....as that really decides the focus....
So, they ALL tell the story. Maybe as an interleaving of labeled 1st-person narratives or 3rd-person limited sections -- although that *could* get confusing unless the author is careful. I'm writing some series where each chapter is told by a different character with just minimal overlap of narratives. (See A TASTE OF INCEST: LEMONADE, linked in my .sig.)

Another, maybe simpler approach, is to use 3rd person omniscient POV and shift the focus on various characters as needed, preferably in delimited sections. In either case, you can play off the characters perceptions, manias, and insecurities as driving forces for the story action.

I am glad that this idea is garnering some serious interest. Show me the son, with a hot buxom mom, who has never though of a ménage a trois with her and his girlfriend and I'll show you a liar. At least I think so. It is so much sweeter if mom leads the way by bedding the girlfriend. If you mom is going down on your girl, can she resist letting you fuck her doggy style? I am going to tack to "no." Mom seducing the girlfriend is her not so subtle way of communicating she is sexually open to her son as well and creating an agreeable fuckliscious situation for all, like a mom should! We are just talking Good Housekeeping with a slight twist of perversity.

Back