Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jena, I loved reading this, especially thinking of you licking your fingers to pretend you are tasting another woman. I do that too. But the rest is hard to pretend. I want to a woman's soft lips, slide her shirt over her head, my fingers grazing the sides of her breasts...

I'll be back in a bit!

I missed the time again. It seems when I'm around and posting no one else is. Some day, I am sure it will all come together. Until then I'll keep on rubbing and pinching and licking my fingers to feel I am with another woman.....

Jena, always ready
 
Jena, I loved reading this, especially thinking of you licking your fingers to pretend you are tasting another woman. I do that too. But the rest is hard to pretend. I want to a woman's soft lips, slide her shirt over her head, my fingers grazing the sides of her breasts...

I'll be back in a bit!

I know what you mean, Sara. Nothing can replace the touch of a lover's lips or the feel of her cunt clasping your tongue as you tease her clit, plus the feel of her breasts pressing your breasts as you embrace and cuddle.

God, I'm getting hotter....Jena

P.S. This video had to have been produced by a woman for women. Well done!
 
Last edited:
(sigh) breasts pressed together as we kiss, our hands running down each other's naked backs. Or my lips running down a beautiful body, my tongue tasting my way down her breasts and stomach before I bury my head between her legs
 
I raise my hips to meet her lips as I grasp her legs and pull her over me, the moist lips of her cunt open to accept my tongue. I feel the throb of her clit and taste the musky juices of her desire as I envelope my senses in her essence.

Jena
 
Ohhhh, Jena, I am so sorry I had to go earlier and missed this. I am sooooo wet right now.
 
Hi girls!
Unfortunately I was interrupted and never got to take care of that wetness earlier, so I've spent the entire rest of the day in frustration :( .... but I'm back now...
 
checking in ..... Sadly, looks like the room is empty .... pussy's so wet ... giving it the attention it seems to be screaming for ..... Hope everybody's having a great day!!! :kiss::kiss:
 
I find myself looking at women differently now...

Hello all, it does seem to be an empty room; had a very busy weekend with out of town guests who are still here... trying to catch up on emails and work..

As the title suggests, i am now looking at women very much differently... when im shopping (at Costco the other day), I saw a beautiful woman, probably in her mid 30s wearing spandex tights and definitely a thong.. beautiful complexion, curves in the right places, amazing blue eyes and golden blonde hair... i found myself gazing at her body and face and wondering how beautiful her eyes would look just peeking over my pubic mound as her mouth is clamped hard against my labia and her tongue is madly flicking my clit...

The clips i've been watching are also helping to fill my mind with images of women.. (I need to find free time to view the clips that were recently posted)..

I wonder if you all look at women differently... with images of passionate lust.. with hunger for her touch.. for her scent.. and wondering how her naked skin would feel against yours..

Have a wonderful Monday! and .. ummm if you see an asian woman looking at you... well you just never know.. it just might be that sluttly sue! :)

Sue
 
Thought I would share a video, one of my favorites even though it is a compilation. I love the looks on their faces, the sounds they make while right on the brink:

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1984397290

Sara, thank you hun for posting such a lovely arousing clip... i love rubbing my clit immediately after hubby (or someone else) makes me cum orally... i can reach multiple orgasms in this manner!... thats when my mouth gets really dry and i must have either a cock and now a pussy on my mouth!!!

Sue
 
Oh, Sue...Rob has only made me want more of you! ;) Lovely, as I knew they would be.

I scored BIG last night. Gary came home and found me on the sofa, fingering myself. My dildo lay on the table next to me, ready as always.


NOTE: It's impossible to give head while you're cumming that hard! Rest assured, tho, that they didn't let me get away without satisfying both of them...

After all that, I made a nice dinner for my two "good boys" and went to bed. Slept until the alarm went off this morning.

As much as I love 'playing' with girls, last night the guys redeemed themselves.

BTW, hi, Serena. Didn't hear you come in...

Tori.. you beautiful sexy woman you! god that got me hot reading about you and the "good boys"!... i know my bi side has been dominating my thoughts but i do enjoy a good cock or two or three ;)... i'd love to experience trying to deep throat while cumming on another cock..

and then i'd want to do a sweet loving 69 with the woman that was watching me take on 2 cocks...
 
Holy good golly, I have to post this- anytime I see honeyjar's av I get a little tingle! that is one HOTT picture:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top