submissannie's confessions

I caved into the pressure and started my own thread. I admit it, I love taking pictures of myself, and I love the attention it gets me...:kiss:

So here is one I had saved to start...;)

I am happy to see you caved. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of your hot body :D

I started this thread to show my talent and beauty off...I'm not the most confident woman in the world, compliments help.

I'm not looking for a Dom, I'm not looking for anybody to make it clear :)

Thanks for all the love :heart:

Do what you want. I'm here simply to admire how beautiful you are

Yea, that's all good. I speaking to the ones sending me messages asking my bra size and such...

I guess you had to make the statement you've made ... of course you're in charge in this thread and we - or at least I for sure - enjoy what you choose to share :rose:

I apologize on their behalf. Its you thread and your beauty reveal it n your time

Thank you...

I may be a submissive woman but I'm a lady. Don't get me wrong, all the comments I love...I'm just not looking to 'hook up', well maybe another woman but that's it...
There's a way to be respectful and sexual at the same time, I think so anyways. I see it in my thread...

There are always ways to show the proper amount of respect.

It just takes tact and intelligence.

Hello Annie. First, welcome to Lit! :rose:

Love your pictures.....the first one was delicious. Very lickable and kissable. The last ones are hot as well....

Keep posting.....I am enjoying the lovely view...

Yea, that's all good. I speaking to the ones sending me messages asking my bra size and such...

My wife gets PMs like this all the time. She ignores then but I can tell they annoy the shit out of her. She's had a few asking to meet up when they are in town, but basically make sure I'm not around. Sadly it's part of the make gene pool that should just get darwined out, but they are sadly still around.

On that note, I really like what you post and so does Nikki. I hope you continue to stay around for a while and allowing us the privilege of gazing upon your beauty. :kiss:

The only thing you can do is laugh it off. It won't stop, no matter how many times you ask. I know it's mean, but sometimes I respond just to see what other lame ass things they have to say. I don't do that often... Really. Normally I just roll my eyes, delete, and carry on. We should have a contest... First one to 50 unwanted PMs wins! Lmao :D

Back