summer contest story posted early???

regularguy13

Experienced
Yesterday i sent in a story for the Summer Lovn contest. I am pretty sure i put the phrase

SUMMER LOVIN CONTEST 2018 in the notes field. I copied and pasted it to be sure i got it right.

I was surprised to see the story posted and receiving comments. The story is "Summer of Poison Ivy & Nudity". Is this a problem? Is it in the contest? Should i re-submit?

Thanks, regularguy13

Yesterday i sent in a story for the Summer Lovn contest. I am pretty sure i put the phrase

SUMMER LOVIN CONTEST 2018 in the notes field. I copied and pasted it to be sure i got it right.

I was surprised to see the story posted and receiving comments. The story is "Summer of Poison Ivy & Nudity". Is this a problem? Is it in the contest? Should i re-submit?

Thanks, regularguy13

That isn't right. You should PM Laurel.

Yes, PM Laurel ( you can find her easily in the contests sub-forum, where she starts nearly every thread. )

It's happened every once in a while in the past. She'll pull the story from public view until the official start of the contest. No need to resubmit.

No need to worry about this hurting your chances, either. The most prominent example I can remember of this happening was Aurora's Halloween story posting a day early.

I started reading it, realized it was a contest story, and contacted her. She then contacted Laurel.

I should have waited, because I went to open the last page and it got pulled before I could finish. Had to wait until the next day to finish the story LOL.

That story ultimately went on to win the contest.

problem resolved

I pm Laurel. The problem has been fixed. The story was mistakenly published. It's being pulled and will be in the contest.

This thread can be deleted. regularguy13

Back