Sweet Oleander (closed for Cumnchat)

The whole atmosphere at Sweet Oleander had changed. The looks that Remo gave her were a little more lecherous.

Her first song was "Body and Soul", and somehow the words made her almost cry. Here she was tied to a man that she hated, a man that abused her, solely to keep her sister from being used as a prostitute. And yet, there was a man that, if fate had not been so cruel, she might have stood a chance with. Not to be.

My days have grown so lonely
For you I cry, for you dear only
Why haven't you seen it
I'm all for you body and soul

I spend my days in longin'
I'm wondering why it's me you're wronging
I tell you I mean it
I'm all for you body and soul

I can't believe it
It's hard to conceive it
That you'd throw away romance
Are you pretending
It looks like the ending
Unless I can have one more chance to prove, dear

My life a hell you're making
You know I'm yours for just the taking
I'd gladly surrender
Myself to you body and soul

What lies before me
A future that's stormy
A winter that's gray and cold
Unless there's magic the end will be tragic
And echo a tale that's been told so often

My life revolves about you
What earthly good am I without you
Oh I tell you I mean it
I'm all for you body and soul


As usual, between her first and second set, she headed upstairs. The gunsel ogled her a bit as she walked up the steps. Before, he never would have done that, and the change worried her. Something bad was happening. She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rising and the lump in the pit of her stomach grew larger.

Damian had never been warm but tonight it was like Antartica in his office. He was not on the corner of his desk, but instead sat behind it busily writing. He didn't even look up at her as he spoke.

"I'm gonna be late tonight. Have some business to attend to."

"Then I'd like to visit her."

"No." He didn't even look up at her.

"Why can't I see my sister? I'm willing to pay the price." There was worry in her voice.

He spoke slowly and quietly, enunciating each syllable clearly. "Because I said no." She hesitated for a moment, just long enough for his head to lift from his attention to his writing to give her a cold stare. A chill ran through her as he spoke. "I believe that you are needed on stage."

She closed her eyes and took a breath before turning to leave the office. She didn't look back but she could feel the gunsel's eyes on her as she walked down the stairs. The new dresser stood in the wings, ready to comb any of Destiny's wayward tresses. Destiny worried about Rosy. She had tried to protect the girl and had not done a good job at it. And now, what about her sister? Why would he not let her see Olivia?

In the dark she stepped out and began to sing.

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
The melody
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song

Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
The nightingale
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.


As soon as she was off stage, Remo was there, grabbing her arm to drag her out to the car. He was none too gentle as he dumped her in the back seat, throwing her purse into her lap before crossing around to get behind the wheel.

No words were exchanged and soon she was being escorted into the lift and up to the penthouse. Something told her to run. But there was no chance for escape and she watched as Remo unlocked the door and waited for her to cross the threshold before locking her in.

She suddenly felt old and used. Worthless. She had been unable to protect either girl and now...what? She crossed the living room to look out the window at the city below. The gay lights hid the evil that lurked below. Evil that she had been forced to bed with. Evil that may kill her by the end of the night. The window was cool against her cheek.

"I'm so sorry that I failed you." She whispered a prayer to Olivia and Rosy. Briefly it occurred to her to jump and perhaps disappoint Damian. But that wasn't her way.

Turning to her left to head to the bedroom, she didn't bother to switch on the lights. She stood in the middle of the bedroom and unzipped her dress. Gravity took hold as it slid over her hips to puddle on the floor. Bending over to pick it up, she heard his voice and she quickly straightened up, whirling around with the silky dress clutched to her breast, a frail shield between the intruder and her nudity.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"
 
Right on the hour Miss Kitty unlocked the door to Damian's private room, unconcerned at the lack of noise from inside. The stranger who had paid her six grand for an hour with three inexperienced girls, two of whom he wasn't allowed to fuck, had probably fallen asleep with boredom.

"OH FUCK NO, NO IT CAN'T BE TRUE."

The sight that met her eyes caused an empty, scared feeling in the pit of her stomach, the room was empty, the door to the balcony swinging open.
Her first thought was to raise the alarm but just as quickly she dismissed the idea. Even if they caught them Damian would soon find out that she had been paid off and that wouldn't be at all pleasant as he placed great stock on loyalty and trust, she had betrayed that trust. She quickly closed the door and locked it, her mind racing as to what to do next. One thing was clear, she had to be as far way as possible when Damian arrived, he was due in a couple of hours. She tried to act normally as she went back to her private suite, once inside she packed a suitcase with expensive dresses and lingerie, perfumes and scents, she would need them if she was to start afresh in a different state. At least she had the six grand and she decided that the night's takings so far was also added, in all she had almost thirty five grand.

Just throwing a cape round her shoulders she loaded everything into her car sitting in the garage. Damian was due in just over an hour she had to get moving. Fortunately the car burst into life straightaway and she vanished into the darkness heading away from the city.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kirk had the three girls hunker down below window level as he drove through the city to The Calm Palm, he didn't want to take any chances on being spotted by one of Damian's goons, even though he had cut their line of communication as it suggested in all the army training manuals he had read, he knew that it would soon be restored, at best it would give him more time.

Chrissie was in the front beside him and in her crouched position her hand was on his thigh and squeezing his leg as it moved towards his groin.

"You don't have to, Chrissie," he mumbled as he brushed her hand away.

Before long they were at the Spa and Kirk ushered them quickly inside.

"Sorry to land this on you Dolores but can you look after them until morning? I have to go out again, if I'm not back by six then the girls are on their own, I'll be past caring by then."

Dolores nodded, understanding that Kirk was a man driven by his love for Destiny Carson.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was easy gaining access to the same floor as Damian's penthouse, the elevator to two floors below and then a steady climb up the service stairs, all done to avoid the possibility of the security guys noticing the elevator going up to the penthouse floor and no one coming down.
A couple of minutes manipulating the skeleton key in the door lock and he was in. Using a small pencil sized flashlight Kirk looked around the apartment noting how masculine it was, the only feminine touch was a bowl of flowers on the coffee table, this wasn't a home for Destiny, it was a luxurious prison. There was an unlocked bureau against one wall and more out of curiosity than the hope of finding anything incriminating he rifled through it, the only thing of interest being a large leather bound book. On opening it his anger flared to a dangerous level, it was half full of photographs of Destiny in lewd poses and close ups of her abused body. He slammed the book shut in disgust then with a vengeful smile he spilt ink over each page rendering the photographs useless.

"You're not gonna even have the satisfaction of looking at them." he muttered venomously.

He heard a key being inserted in the lock and snapped the flashlight off and sank into a large chair in the darkest corner of the lounge.

"If ya git lonely Destiny, just give me a call." Remo's voice held nothing but lust.

Destiny didn't acknowledge him with a reply she just stepped in and waited until the key turned in the lock. From his position in the chair Kirk had a clear view of the whole room. Destiny crossed the room to the window her shoulders slumped as if in defeat and despair, briefly she rested her cheek on the cold glass.

"I'm so sorry that I failed you."

It sounded like a prayer to Kirk and he was tempted to reveal his presence to her and tell her that she needn't worry but Remo was still nearby and there was no knowing what she might do or say. Instead he remained where was and admired her silhouetted shape, from her firm jutting breasts to her slim waist and the broad sweep of shapely hips and ass.
Suddenly she turned and headed into the bedroom and out of his sight, quickly and quietly he followed her, before he reached the door he heard the sound of her dress zipper, just as he reached the door she was bent over picking up her dress, her breasts swaying and her panties stretched taut over her cute round ass, her stockings providing an intriguing contrast against her milky white thighs.

"Fate must have something in store Destiny, you seem to be almost naked every time we meet."

Destiny whirled to face him clutching her dress to her chest,

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

The questions were inevitable so Kirk kept his answers short as he had other things on his mind besides answering questions.

"I'm here to get you Destiny, and haven't you ever heard of skeleton keys?"

As he spoke he moved up close to her and gently took both of her hands and lowered them to her sides leaving her uncovered breasts heaving. His hands slid from her waist to cup each firm breast and nipple,

"Don't be frightened, I'll never hurt you, whatever happens in the next half hour will be with your full consent."

His voice was soft and sincere as he leaned forward and kissed her soft astonished lips. He moved a little closer so that their bodies were touching, her nearly naked body and his still fully clothed but a growing bulge indicating it didn't want to remain that way too much longer. Kirk was unstoppable now and Destiny was sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes level with his bulging groin.

"Now it's all up to you as to what happens next, but you'll be leaving with me and I'll take you see Olivia and Rosy."
 
I'm here to get you Destiny, and haven't you ever heard of skeleton keys?

She never noticed him drawing near to her, but suddenly he was there, close enough to take her hands. His fingers were strong and yet gentle as he lowered hers, revealing her partially nude body to him. His hands were warm as they cupped her breast. Damian's hands were always cold. Warm felt so much better.

Don't be frightened, I'll never hurt you, whatever happens in the next half hour will be with your full consent.

She found that she trusted him, to her surprise. Again he kissed her. Not the hard bruising kiss like Damian, but a soft, questioning kiss as if asking permission. And she found herself giving him all the permission he needed though she worried. If Damian should return, he would kill them both, and probably also Rosy and Olivia.

"This is dangerous. Dangerous!" She didn't dare raise her voice above a whisper. "If Remo knew that you were here..." She was afraid to finish the sentence as he sat her down on the bed.

Now it's all up to you as to what happens next, but you'll be leaving with me and I'll take you see Olivia and Rosy.

It took a minute before his words made sense to her and she looked up at him in shock. In fact, she wasn't sure that she had heard him correctly.

"The...they...are they safe?" His smile told her he told the truth. She forgot that she sat there half naked. Tears of joy sprang to her eyes as she jumped up and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him. She could not believe that he had accomplished what she thought impossible.

She whispered against his cheek. "You are my hero." Truly he was. She thought that life was hopeless. But now she pressed her body to his. All she had ever known was the cruelty of Damian Dangerfield. Kirk Bannion was offering her something that she had never known.
 
"Now it's all up to you as to what happens next, but you'll be leaving with me and I'll take you see Olivia and Rosy."

Of course she asked him if they were safe and he assured that they were, that was all it took for Kirk to find himself smothered with sweet hot kisses and a half naked Destiny pressed against him. Pausing for breath she murmured in his ear,

' You are my hero.'

Then she pressed harder against him, his hands automatically clasped her firm round butt and slid between the waist of her silk panties and the silkiness of her skin, pulling her tight into him, there was no mistaking what each of them was feeling, possibly for entirely different reasons but they wanted each other, wanted this moment to last.
Kirk groaned softly and passionately as he ground his stiff upright erection against Destiny's silk panties that covered her treasure.

In a feeble effort to lighten the sex charged atmosphere Kirk whispered,

"Doesn't the Princess offer herself to her hero?"

This had exactly the opposite effect to what he had intended and Destiny stepped back and lay on the big King Sized bed that that she normally shared with Damian. Kirk had no intention of passing up this invitation, his thumbs hooked into the waist band of her panties and he slowly inched them down her thighs and past her knees, freeing one leg he opened her legs wide and stepped between them unbuckling his pants at the same time leaving her panties dangling from one stocking clad ankle.

Kirk lowered himself down to lay on top of Destiny his cock head finding its own way to her entrance that was wet and slick with her juices and ready to receive him. He eased his way inside her, gasping as her tunnel walls clutched and sucked at him, drawing him in as if determined to hold him prisoner. He intertwined his fingers with Destiny's and stretched her arms above her smiling blonde head.

"I'm not sure of the protocol here, I've never been a beautiful woman's hero before. Do I cum before or after you, in you or on you? You'll have to tell me."

He settled into a long regular rhythm, neither fast nor slow but keeping the sparks flying. At first Destiny lay motionless, accepting him inside her but then she began moving with him matching his probing thrusts with her own. they exchanged fervent frenzied hot wet kisses, Kirk wished they could stay like this forever but time was marching on and time was their enemy.

"We have to stop Destiny this really isn't the time." Reluctantly he withdrew and helped Destiny put her panties back on.

He tried to explain that every moment they stayed here increased their peril,

"You didn't know that Damian had taken both Rosy and Olivia to Miss Kitty's did you? That's where he was going tonight to deflower them both himself, Fortunately I got there first, Unbeknown to you that's where you were heading soon, the man's a real shit. So we've gotta get out of here smartish. You better pack a small bag, just necessities you won't be needing any of those glitzy dresses."

While Destiny started packing Kirk tried the skeleton key only to find that for some reason Remo had left the real key in the lock on the outside.

"That man's a real Dumbass Moron. Kirk scowled trying not to show he didn't have a clue how they were going to get out. Thinking out loud he had a thought,

"There's only one person who can open that door and that's Remo, but he's going to need a mighty good reason to open it before Damian returns, now what is in the penthouse that Remo would love to have?"

Kirk looked at Destiny, "YOU, Honey, you gotta be the bait, you reckon you can entice him in here ? Then you'll just have to hope I can get the better of him.

Kirk scoured the place looking for anything he could use as a weapon, the best he could come up with was a small but heavy footstool, some bleach and caustic soda.

"You ready babe?,right ready steady GO!"
 
His hands somehow found their way to her bare bottom, pulling her hard up against him. But where Damian would have been been beating her ass until she bled and was covered in bruises and welts, Kirk was passionate and yet gentle. Even his growing member pressed hard against her panty-clad mound was not painful but instead was enticing her and she could not help herself. And then he whispered into her ear somewhat enticingly.

Doesn't the Princess offer herself to her hero?

She nodded and found herself reclining back on the bed with Kirk sliding her panties down her legs, leaving them dangling off of one ankle. It took him almost no time to free his cock as he got between her legs, slowly pressing himself inside her moist sex. It felt so wonderfully decadent being fucked by Kirk in Damian's bed. Being made love to for the first time in her life. She had lost her virginity to the devil himself and now, she was being made love to. Locking fingers with him, he lifted her arms above her head and kissed her before asking her, I'm not sure of the protocol here, I've never been a beautiful woman's hero before. Do I cum before or after you, in you or on you? You'll have to tell me.

"Oh, in me, by all means!"

She was almost afraid to move at first, so used to Damian calling the shots and telling her just what she could and could not do. His strokes were long and steady, and she soon found herself unable to hold back, her hips meeting his thrust for thrust. She wanted it to continue, but he kissed her before speaking.

We have to stop Destiny this really isn't the time.

He pulled out and her heart hurt as he helped her start to dress. Or to least to put her panties back on. He told her just what Damian had planned for her and Rosy and Olivia while she packed just the basics. It made her sick knowing what her future held in store for her and her sister.

Stepping into the walk in closet, she shoved aside where his suits hung, revealing a hidden panel. She triggered the button that opened to find the hidden safe. Over time, she had managed to figure out the combination - 25-12-5. She entered it in now, opening it to find money and what looked like ledger books. She left the money, grabbing the books and stuffing them in her bag. Kirk returned into the room as she was setting out the simple black blouse and trousers to put on. He was pissed at Remo and apparently it would be up to her to get it open by enticing Remo into the apartment.

After Kirk found some things to use against the bodyguard, he gave her the signal to go.

Taking a deep breath, she crossed to the front door and rapped three times. There was a pause before she rapped three more times. She heard a shuffle on the other side as the key rattled in the lock before the door opened. Remo stood there filling the doorway. She stood there wearing only her panties.

"Ya git lonely?"

"Just a little. When will Damian get here?"

"Oh, he gonna be late. He got a bit of pleasure first." She turned and walked a bit away, drawing the man into the room. Remo easily followed her into the apartment. "What's the matter. Mr. Dangerfield not enough fer ya?"

"I wouldn't say that."

Remo eyed the near naked body presented to him. He was a bit leery to have the boss' girl, and in his own apartment to boot. However, he also knew that it would take a bit of time to pop those cherries, and with the screaming and crying that would accompany it, he may want to fuck both girls in all three holes. Mr. Dangerfield loved inflictingr pain in women. Plenty of time to fuck Miss Carson and be back outside

"I've got a fat one, guaranteed ta stretch that sweet little pussy of yours."

Again Remo reached for her, her tits bobbing with each move she made her escape from his grasp. He longed to slip a tit into his mouth and suck it hard.

"A tease, eh? Don't think I'm not cause I'm on ta ya."

Giving a giggle she slipped into the bedroom and he found her stretched out on the bed, waiting for him. Her voice was husky as she said. "Let me see that fat cock that you're hiding."

Behind Remo she could see the entrance to the bathroom where Kirk was hiding. Meanwhile, Remo was stripping just as fast as he could. She only hoped that Kirk was faster. But she had set Remo up perfectly with his back to the bathroom and his pants down around his ankles. Pointed at her was the fattest cock that she had ever seen.
 
Kirk crouched in readiness clutching the heavy stool on one hand, he couldn't see what was happening in the lounge and he just prayed that Destiny wouldn't fall into Remo's clutches before she got him in the bedroom.

The voices got closer and he heard Remo growl impatiently, "A tease, eh? Don't think I'm not cause I'm on ta ya."

Good, she was teasing him so he'd be thinking only about what he was going to do to her. He heard Destiny giggle seductively, (God, what an actress, how could she giggle like that when she was only moments away from getting fucked by that Gorilla).

Destiny came into view as she entered the bedroom, dressed only in her panties, her naked perfect breasts bobbed up and down as she walked quickly to the bed and arranged herself in a seductive pose, propped up on her elbows her breasts pushed out as if in invitation, one long leg stretched out and the other half drawn up and bent at the knee. Kirk felt his cock stirring, Destiny looked so beautiful, so alluring. He caught a glimpse of Destiny licking her cherry red lips and tossing her head back and the mane of golden hair before the massive frame of Remo blocked her from his view.

Destiny's voice was husky and could easily be mistaken for desire by a man unused to beautiful women coming on to him.

"Let me see that fat cock that you're hiding."

That was all the incentive that Remo needed, he began to get undressed dropping his pants and giving Destiny an uninterrupted view of his big, fat, ugly and grossly underused cock.

It was now or never and Kirk swung the stool at Remo's head. It was at that very moment that Remo lurched forward and tripped over his pants, the stool missed his head by a hairsbreadth and glanced off his shoulder. Remo shuffled round to face Kirk, understanding coming into his eyes, he had been duped but how the guy had got into the penthouse he had no idea.

"Ya missed, pretty boy, now I'm gonna tear ya limb from limb then ah'm gonna split Miss Destiny in two." There was no mistaking the fact that he meant every word.

If Remo's pants hadn't still been round his ankles he might well have done just that but Kirk saw saw how slow he was and swung the wooden stool again, aiming at Remo's knees. The sound of splintering bone in Remo's kneecap was as loud as it was unmistakable as was the howl of agony that spewed from Remo's lungs, he fell forward like a giant colossus, and lay whimpering and moaning.

"Get dressed baby, we gotta go right now" Kirk snapped out his orders to Destiny as he fetched the towel soaked in bleach and caustic soda and tied it loosely round Remo's face.

"I wouldn't breathe too deeply. Dunno how ya gonna explain all this to ya boss, but you'll be ok he's an understanding kinda guy."

He took Destiny's hand and locked the penthouse with the key and popped it in the post box as they walked through reception.

Outside he dangled the keys to the limo,

"You wanna sit up front with me baby?"
 
Thank God Kirk was on the ball and waiting as Remo pushed his pants down. He took a step towards her, his fat ugly cock looking like an overweight slug pointed towards her. The idiot tripped on his pants gathered around his ankles, causing Kirk to miss his target when he swung. Still, the fight was over relatively quick until once Kirk got the upper hand and cracked Remo in the knee. The man screamed

Get dressed baby, we gotta go right now

She quickly got dressed and grabbed her overnight case. Kirk grabbed her other hand as they slipped out of the Penthouse apartment and he dropped Remo's apartment keys in the post, as they rattled all the way down the chute.

No one tried to stop them as they walked through the lobby, which really surprised her. Out front, Kirk held up the limo keys.

You wanna sit up front with me baby?

She smiled, nodding her head as he opened the front passenger car door and she slipped into the seat, placing the bag on the floorboard. Kirk rushed around the car to slip behind the steering wheel. She scooted over to sit right beside him, their thighs touching. And even though they were both dressed, she was surprised at the electricity she felt.

"Are you really taking me to see Olivia? And Rosy? They are both okay? He didn't get a chance to hurt them, did he?" She leaned her head on his shoulder as he drove. Her voice was soft when she spoke again. "I would do anything to protect them. Anything. Damian saw her the first weekend that she came to visit me. When I thought that he was driving her to the bus station, instead he was putting her in that room next door. If I wanted to check on her, I was required to..." She closed her eyes and was quiet. Ashamed of what she had had to do.
 
As he drove to The Calm Palm Destiny snuggled up to Kirk, her head on his shoulder, he felt the heat from her body, their thighs touching , he felt the electricity flow between them. He wanted nothing more than to stop the car, gather her in his arms and shower her with kisses but he fought against the urge. Why was it that every time he was alone with Destiny there was always something more pressing that needed to be done? Even in Damian's penthouse when he made love to her he'd had to stop because the timing was wrong and he hadn't even asked how she felt about it, he'd taken her without any thought for her, granted she hadn't resisted but the circumstances were extraordinary. He gradually became aware of Destiny asking him a question.

'Are you really taking me to see Olivia? And Rosy? They are both okay? He didn't get a chance to hurt them, did he?'

"Another fifteen minutes Destiny and you'll see them both and no, he didn't get a chance to hurt them, well not in the way he's hurt you, they've both come out of this relatively untouched."

Destiny put her head back on his shoulder her golden mane tickling his neck,

'I would do anything to protect them. Anything. Damian saw her the first weekend that she came to visit me. When I thought that he was driving her to the bus station, instead he was putting her in that room next door. If I wanted to check on her, I was required to.."

When her voice faltered he glanced over and saw she had her eyes shut as if to block out the memory and to her, the shame.

Driving one handed Kirk put his arm round her and pulled her warm unresisting body closer.

"It wasn't your fault honey you did what you had to do to protect Olivia, It makes no difference to me. In my opinion you are the most gorgeous, dazzling creature I have ever seen, if you don't mind me saying so."

He paused to see if she would pull away now he had declared himself but she remained where she was looking up at him.

"Er, what happened back there in the apartment, I'm not expecting a repeat, I would imagine you are off men for good."

Before she could answer he stopped at the rear of the Calm Palm, Dolores was waiting for them and hustled them inside.

"I dunno how you did it Kirk Bannion, you a magician or summat?" Dolores kissed Kirk in relief. "Destiny, you'll be wanting to see your sister and Rosy no doubt, follow me."

A few doors down the passageway Dolores flung the door open and both Destiny and Kirk were overwhelmed by Olivia and Rosy all talking and laughing at once.

Kirk looked round the room and saw Chrissie sitting hunched up in a chair looking miserable.

"Wassup Chrissie? I thought you'd be glad to be out of Miss Kitty's."

"I am, I really am and thanks, I'll thank you properly when we're alone." Chrissie replied her eyes looking first at Kirk's groin then at Kirk, "It's what happens next that worries me."

"That's easy, I call your parents then I take you home, job done."

"But I don't WANT to go home, my Ma and Pa only want me home to cook and clean for them, I want something better, I give a great blowjob Damian said so."

Kirk was completely taken by surprise, he hadn't expected this.

"Take my advice Chrissie stay well away from Dangerfield, he won't take kindly to you running out on him if he gets his hands on you again."

"Then can I stay with you? Be your assistant, answer the 'phone, anything you like?"

"Let me think about it but any ideas you have about giving me a blowjob, forget them."

Chrissie's eyes lit up for the first time and showed how pretty she really was.
 
Another fifteen minutes Destiny and you'll see them both and no, he didn't get a chance to hurt them, well not in the way he's hurt you, they've both come out of this relatively untouched.

Her memories at all that she had to endure at the hands of Damian Dangerfield made her blush in shame. But when Kirk reached his arm around her and drew her closer to him, it made her want to cry.

It wasn't your fault honey you did what you had to do to protect Olivia, It makes no difference to me. In my opinion you are the most gorgeous, dazzling creature I have ever seen, if you don't mind me saying so.

Unshed tears made her eyes glitter as she looked up at him. Her voice was just a whisper as she spoke. "Thank you."

His next words told her that this was a true man - one that knew how to make a woman feel good about herself. Er, what happened back there in the apartment, I'm not expecting a repeat, I would imagine you are off men for good.

She recognized the back entrance of the Calm Palm where they quickly went inside. Everything was a whirl when they rushed through the building and suddenly there was Olivia and Rosy, along with another beautiful woman that she did not recognize. She was happy and relieved to see Rosy and her sister free and no longer locked up. Everyone was hugging and kissing each other, though the woman that everyone called Chrissie didn't look too happy. Apparently, the girl didn't want to return home. She didn't know how he did it, but so far, they were free. However, she knew Damian probably better than anyone. He would not take this lying down.

"Kirk, this is wonderful. Incredible! But I know Damian. He will not rest until we pay for this. He will kill you, he will even kill all of us if he is angry enough." She was quiet for a moment, the fear clearly evident in her eyes. When she spoke again, her voice was very faint - almost unheard. "He's done it before."

Her hands shook as she crossed the room and placed a hand on his arm. "At the very least we would be sold to some brothel somewhere that would ensure that we would never be found, never be rescued. And Damian is not alone. He has lots of people that work for him. He has lots of officials in his pocket."

She looked at him. "What are we going to do? We can't stay here forever."
 
Damian Dangerfield settled back into his seat in the back of his limo looking forward to a night of debauchery with the two innocent virgins waiting for him at Miss Kitty's. He had been planning this night ever since Destiny's younger sister had shown up and he had used her as a guarantee of Destiny's good behaviour. The revelation of Rosy her dresser as being a hidden beauty was a bonus. He could fuck one while the other watched, then he'd have their sweet plump asses. As they drew nearer Damian felt a familiar tightening in his pants.

"Hurry up Pablo those gals are waiting."

All seemed normal as the limo swept up to the front door except that Kitty wasn't there to greet him.

"KITTY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

One of the more senior girls stood out of his reach, she knew all about his temper and he wouldn't like what she had to tell him.

"Kitty isn't here, she left an hour or so ago."

"Whaddya mean she ain't here? Where's she gone?"

He stormed into the office and stared in disbelief at the open empty safe. Through clenched teeth he told Pablo "Get on the fucking Phone and alert everyone I want that thieving bitch found."

Pablo picked up the phone and looked fearfully at Damian,

"The phone ain't working boss,"

Damian's face went purple with rage, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE, GET THE WORD OUT SOMEHOW, I WANT HER FOUND."

Still boiling with rage Damian went up to the room where his two Virgins were supposed to be but found the door locked. Frustrated beyond belief Damian kicked the door open ready to fuck anyone in the room, the room was empty the balcony doors swinging open. He went over to the balcony and found scuff marks where someone had climbed over. Scanning the room he saw the sexy underwear that the two girls were supposed to be wearing for him and their suitcases with their day clothes were open and clothes missing. He jumped to the conclusion that Kitty had let them go but that didn't make sense why didn't she just let them out through the front door? No, someone was fucking him over, jerking him around and he didn't like it one bit.

"Pablo, take me to the apartment then get some boys over here to find out from the girls what happened and warn them that if any of them lie they'll find themselves hanging from the balcony by their tits."

All the way back into the city Damian racked his brains trying to think who'd have the nerve to turn on him like this with all his connections.

As they approached the Penthouse Damian began to feel even more uneasy, Remo wasn't at his usual post by the elevator and the door to the Penthouse was locked. He banged on the door,

"Destiny open the fucking door unless you want a taste of my belt."

There was complete silence except for some low moans coming from inside, surely it couldn't be? Remo and Destiny? Never.

For the second time that night he had to kick in a door and he followed the moans into the bedroom that he shared with Destiny only to find Remo sprawled on the floor clutching at his knees, of Destiny there was no sign.

"Where is she Remo? What the fuck happened? and you better make it good, while you're at it you can explain why you're in my bedroom."

Just then he noticed the safe door was partly open, he swiftly went over to it and breathed a sigh of relief that the cash was still there but his face turned ashen when he realised all the ledger were gone.

"Who was it Remo? Fuckin' tell me."

"Remo's voice trembled "That guy from Sweet Oleander, Bannion, Kirk Bannion"

Damian exploded and kicked Remo in the knees eliciting a scream of pain from him.

"When we catch him Remo you can have him after me."
 
Last edited:
The room got quiet as Destiny's words sunk in. Destiny knew Damian better than anyone else in the room. Chrissie was not far behind as she had lost her virginity to Damian, but she had never seen the abuse that Destiny had had to endure. And even thought Rosy and Kirk had seen some of the results of the abuse that Damian had doled out, none of them knew the secrets that she knew. After all, she knew where the bodies were buried. Literally.

She walked over to the small bag that she had brought with her. Opening it up, she began to pull out the ledgers. A total of 5.

"These are Damian's ledgers. I know that they tell who he is paying, how much and how often. Two are for Sweet Oleander and two are for Miss Kitty's. I'm not sure about the fifth ledger. It may be a diary."

She was quiet for a moment as each person grabbed a book and began reading. "I know that he has some politicians and big names that are on his payroll. I don't know if this will help any.

Olivia had grabbed one of the ledgers for Miss Kitty's. She gasped and looked up to her sister.

"Has anyone ever heard of a Pauline Maloney?"

Rosy nodded. A chill went up Destiny's spine. "Yes Livy." She called Olivia her childhood nickname.

"Well, that name is the last one listed on this page. The title of this page is "EXPUNGED". Does that mean what I think that it means? Because there is about 15 or 20 names on this page."
 
At the mention of Pauline Maloney Kirk felt a surge of regret that he hadn't managed to find her in time to save her from Dangerfield's evil grasp but now he had four, no five, young beautiful women looking to him to keep them safe.

"Where is Marina? he asked noticing that she wasn't in the room,

"She's gone, she borrowed some money to get the bus back home, we gave her a good makeover so her own mother wouldn't recognise her, dyed her hair grey and aging makeup, she looked more like fifty than nineteen, she'll be okay."

Dolores looked proud of her initiative and Kirk thanked her with a friendly hug and a kiss choosing to ignore the enquiring look from Destiny.

"Any more surprises from those ledgers?" As an afterthought he asked "Any mention of an Emily Parker anywhere?"

"I know the name," piped up Olivia, "She was in the cell next to me and they made her learn and practice all of Destiny's sets, seems she was to be your replacement Destiny, whether that included the penthouse I don't know, anyhow she has a good voice but can't hold a candle to you Sis."

"Let's hope for her sake he only wants a songbird" muttered Kirk through gritted teeth. "We have to find somewhere to hole up for a while. New York itself is a no go area. Damian's men will be everywhere."

Dolores spoke up knowing she was saying more than Kirk wanted her to,

"Kirk I still have the lease on our old place at MORRISTOWN, you can use that, I only kept it on out of nostalgia, but even that has gone now it's no good pining for something that's not there any more."

Her eyes clouded with sorrow as she spoke but the girls seemed to be raring to go.

"HOLD IT, HOLD IT" Kirk put his hand up for silence, "First we have to figure a way to get us out of New York, four beautiful girls and me will attract a lot of attention in a car or public transport, let's think this through."

Kirk did his best to not look at Destiny and think about the episode in the penthouse, sometime in the future maybe, but now wasn't the time, the story of their love affair if indeed that's what it was.
 
"I don't see how we can all leave together. It would be best in twos and threes." She felt responsible for her sister, and to a lesser extent, Rosy. But just how they would get out of this town, she was unsure.

She looked at Kirk, wishing to spend more time with him. But right now, it was more important to get everyone out safely. She knew just how evil Damian was. And once he knew that she had taken his ledgers, he would kill to get them back. And he would kill anyone that had had contact with those ledgers.

"Perhaps I should go on alone and Kirk would stand a better chance of getting you and Rosy out of town," Destiny told her sister. Olivia hugged her hard.

"Isn't there some way that we can get out together?"

"Dear, Damian is going to expect you and me to stay together. If I go on alone and we meet up at this place in Morristown, you stand a better chance. And we should each take a ledger. Splitting them up means that if one gets caught, there is still a chance of Dangerfield getting his come uppins on something."

She looked at Kirk, wondering if he had a better option. She didn't want to leave him, but she trusted him with Olivia.
 
Last edited:
Kirk racked his brains for a way to get them all out of the Spa and find transport to Morristown, Destiny's idea of her going alone was definitely out of the question, she was in a bad headspace as it was and he wanted her with him.
Suddenly the germ of an idea came into his mind, he called Dolores and asked her
"How many girls are working today?"

"Twelve, why?"

."You have rubbish to dispose of,right? Cardboard boxes and the like?"

"Sure just like any other business but what does that have to do with getting out of here?"

" It's all to do with the eye seeing what it wants to see. If your girls just carried cardboard out to the van a watcher might get bored and decide to count how many girls there are, give him one or two to look at and he'll forget the rest, Hiding in plain sight it's called.
Reckon one of your girls can change my appearance? I'm going to need to get us a van."

"Tracy is top notch, she was an assistant make up artist on Broadway until she told one of the leading ladies she was just a posing diva with no talent, that finished her on Broadway and she came here. She did a fantastic job on Marina."

"Good she can do me then."

He found Tracy and told her he needed a disguise.

While Tracy worked on him he managed to doze for a couple of hours. When Tracy handed him a mirror she giggled

"Sorry Kirk but I just don't fancy you anymore."

He could see why, with his carrot red spiky hair, teeth that looked like a row of bombed houses and what appeared to be three days of ginger stubble.

" You sure about that Tracy?" He grinned.

Kirk slipped out the back way and found a truck dealer who sold him a run down box van for quite a reasonable price. When he got back to the Spa he parked as close to the front doors as possible, Dolores had briefed all the girls to flirt outrageously with the local businesses, some had left buttons undone on their uniforms and showed a considerable amount of cleavage. They each took a cardboard box and in a melee of white uniforms they hid Kirk's girls amongst them also in a Spa uniform. They wiggled their asses and blew kisses at the onlookers and one by one the girls were loaded in the back and hid amongst the flattened cardboard. The doors closed and as one last flirt, Marylin who was blessed with long shapely legs hitched up her skirt, showing as much leg as possible making a show of refastening her suspenders.

Kirk drove steadily towards the city suburbs, he didn't want to attract any attention from the cops or anyone for that matter.

"You girls okay back there? Sorry if it's a rough trip but the road ain't the best, There's room for one upfront, use the hatchway. He hoped that Destiny would take the opportunity to sit with him.
Then he realised that none of them had seen his disguise, he chuckled to himself at the possible reactions.
 
Last edited:
The Purloined Letter. Sometimes the simplest plan works the best. She had gone through various ideas of different arrangements of girls with outlandish disguises, none of which seemed to make sense.

Apparently, Kirk had an idea as he disappeared with Dolores. After a while, Dolores returned, telling them that Kirk would be back with a van. They were all given uniforms to wear and told just how to act and exactly what to do.

Show time! On cue the panel van drove up out front and suddenly there was a melee of sexy women in white outfits with pink piping and accents carrying boxes. Some had bits of paper, some were empty, some boxes went back and forth several times. Eventually, when the doors closed, the girls were huddled in the back as the van bumped among the roads. The four girls sat back in the dark, jostling against each other.

You girls okay back there? Sorry if it's a rough trip but the road ain't the best, There's room for one upfront, use the hatchway

Chrissie was the closest to the hatchway and called out to the rest of the girls back there with her.

"Oh, I'll take it!" The young girl quickly wormed her way through the hatchway, grinning as she disappeared from sight. There was a pause, and then the three girls left in the back heard a squeak and Chrissie could be heard saying, "Eeeewww! Are you sure that you're Kirk? Kirk Bannion?" Destiny heard his chuckle before the flap lifted and the young beauty reappeared crawling through. She sat down beside Rosy, crossing her arms in disgust. "It's enough to make you lose your lunch."

Curious, Destiny crawled across the back of the van towards the hatchway. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" Chrissie sulked in a corner of the back of the van.

Crawling through, she pulled herself up and into the passenger seat before looking at the man in the driver's seat. Unable to help herself, she burst out laughing as he looked at her and grinned. His blacked out teeth went well with his shock of red hair.

"Oh my, you now remind me of my cousin Clyde. Of course, we don't talk about him in the family as the poor thing is a bit mental." Laughing, she said, "I was told that he eats soap."

She laughed as they bumped along the road. "I sure hope that hair dye washes out easily. Otherwise, you're stuck for a while with that color."
 
It was enjoyable for Kirk having Destiny sitting up front with him not just because the seats were cramped together and there was no way to avoid bodily contact with each other. Each time Destiny's leg, knee or thigh came into contact with him the electricity fairly crackled through him. Destiny was laughing, something he had never heard her do before. She was telling him some story about what he supposed was some imaginary cousin so he bucked his teeth over his lower lip and pecked her on the cheek.

' I sure hope that hair dye washes out easily. Otherwise, you're stuck for a while with that color."

"WHAT? Don't tell me you don't like it, I've become quite attached to it.

The old van hit a big pothole in the road and catapulted Destiny into the air causing her to land face down across his knees her face mere inches from his unmistakable erection. Kirk did nothing, fortune had played a card in his favour now it was up to Destiny, at the back of his mind hung the spectre of DEJA VU 'wrong time wrong place' but there was time for her to give him some encouragement if she wanted to.

Kicking and bumping from the back of the van woke him from his daydream and he pushed Destiny off his knee and went to the back of the van and let the girls out no injuries apart from a few bruises. Olivia and Rosy thought his disguise was hilarious and sat marking him out ten for fanciabilty as he checked the van over. The highest mark he achieved was a three.

When they were ready to set off he said "Destiny I want you up here with me, we got things to talk about, you know what I mean. Basically both of us wants to fuck the other so bad it hurts. It's gonna happen that's for sure but we have to be in control time, place, time available without interruptions."Whaddya say, yes or no?"
 
For a moment, sitting there beside Kirk, laughing at the crazy disguise that he wore, for the first time since meeting Damian Dangerfield, she felt lighthearted. She actually forgot about him, forgot that they were on the run, that their lives were in danger. Hitting a deep rut in the road suddenly sent her face down into his groin, and put her face to face with his growing bulge in his pants. Damian would have painfully gripped the back of her head and forced her head down. But Kirk continued to drive, leaving the decision to her. She froze for an instance, not used to having an option.

But this was not the time nor the place for this sort of thing. They were not alone, and he was driving instead of sitting in the back of a limo.

Kirk pulled over and moved her off his lap. She could hear the girls raising a ruckus in the back of the van.

As he checked on the girls in the back, she heard Rosy and Olivia hooting and hollering over Kirk's new look, with Olivia teasing her older sister as to just what children with Kirk would look like. She headed back up to the front seat, trying not to laugh at the jokes that the girls said.

Once he got back behind the wheel, he lowered his voice so that the girls in the back couldn't hear their words.

Destiny I want you up here with me, we got things to talk about, you know what I mean. Basically both of us wants to fuck the other so bad it hurts. It's gonna happen that's for sure but we have to be in control time, place, time available without interruptions. Whaddya say, yes or no?

She found herself blushing. She wasn't a prude by any stretch of the imagination. But, Damian was the first man that she had ever had sex with, and was the only one until that quick encounter with Kirk before they left the penthouse. And though she knew that Rosy and to a lesser extent Olivia suspected just what she had done to keep them safe, she had never told them what Damian had done to her and it really was none of their business at all. She wanted to keep this just between her and Kirk.

"Kirk, you know what I want. But let's discuss this at a time when there is no chance of being overheard. When we are alone. Okay?" She smiled and laid a hand lightly on his knee. She knew if she could hear what the girls were talking about in the back of the van, then their words could be heard. She hoped that could understand what she was trying to say.
 
'"Kirk, you know what I want. But let's discuss this at a time when there is no chance of being overheard. When we are alone. Okay?'

Destiny's reply wasn't quite what he had been hoping for but he could see the sense in what she was saying, discussing something this important required complete privacy,
something they had not managed once since they first met.

"I hear ya Destiny and you're right but the sooner the better."

The touch of her hand on his knee was welcome and he felt the sparks flying between them and his cock moved up another notch.

"Even if we can't talk about it there is no reason not to examine the goods is there?"

He lifted her hand and placed it directly onto his throbbing bulge, his hand then landed on Destiny's knee and slid the skirt of her spa uniform upwards sliding over her smooth shapely thigh applying just a slight pressure to the soft inside of her thigh. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and caught the biggest smile he had ever seen.

To keep the conversation going while Destiny had the palm of her hand on his cock through his pants and he was gently massaging the top of her thigh, he casually asked

"Tell me about yourself Destiny, for a start is Destiny your real name? I hope so I'd hate for you to be an Enid" He chuckled at that.

They reached their destination without further mishap and Kirk let the girls in to explore and pick their rooms. As it turned out there were only four bedrooms so someone would have to share. Olivia quickly volunteered to share with Destiny. That seemed settled until Kirk gathered them altogether and dropped his bombshell.

"Some of you already know or may have guessed, this whole thing was about getting Destiny away from Dangerfield, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Your involvement was accidental but circumstances dictated that you all came along. I am responsible for you being here, safe for the moment but I doubt that will last. With your help though I will do my best for you.
The issue of who sleeps where is simple you each stay in the rooms you chose but I will be moving into Destiny's room, with her permission of course."

The room fell silent allowing Kirk to slip away and leaving Destiny to face the barrage of questions.
 
He was quiet for a moment before he spoke. I hear ya Destiny and you're right but the sooner the better.

It might not have been the answer that he wanted but he accepted it. Her hand on his thigh seemed to be an acceptable substitution considering the circumstances.

Even if we can't talk about it there is no reason not to examine the goods is there?

And with that he moved her hand to the bulge in his pants before placing his hand on the inside of her thigh. She could feel herself getting wet at the thing steadily growing neath her fingers. And at the fingers stroking in steady circles on her inner thigh. So it was a bit hard to keep her mind on conversation.

Tell me about yourself Destiny, for a start is Destiny your real name? I hope so I'd hate for you to be an Enid

"No. My real name is Gertrude Hortense Carson." She paused and began laughing at the look on Kirk's face. "I'm just teasing, though with the way you look at the moment, you look like you would have girlfriend named Gertrude Hortense. My name really is Destiny. Destiny Dawn Carson. Olivia and I grew up in a little town not far from where Washington spent a harsh winter with his troops in Valley Forge. A happy childhood with all the standard accidents and illnesses. I used to sing at weddings and the such, but saved up money to try my fortune in the big city."

She paused, aware that if she went any further, her sister could find out more than she really wanted her to know.

"Anything else we can talk about later." She hoped that he would understand.

Reaching the place in Morristown, they all checked out the place. 4 bedrooms and 5 people. Immediately, Olivia offered to share with Destiny. And then, Kirk spoke up.

Some of you already know or may have guessed, this whole thing was about getting Destiny away from Dangerfield, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Your involvement was accidental but circumstances dictated that you all came along. I am responsible for you being here, safe for the moment but I doubt that will last. With your help though I will do my best for you. The issue of who sleeps where is simple you each stay in the rooms you chose but I will be moving into Destiny's room, with her permission of course.

Three sets of eyes turned from the retreating back of Kirk to look at her. Rosy looked happy. Chrissie looked a bit put out even if Kirk looked a bit different. But Olivia was the one that she really was concerned about.

"Sis?"

"Olivia." She smiled at her sister.

"I know that you think that I don't know what you did for me. But those men that held me hostage enjoyed letting me know what was happening."

Destiny started to say something but Olivia stopped her. "As long as this is what you want."

"It's what I want."

They hugged before Destiny went to find Kirk.
 
Kirk looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and partially smiled and partially shuddered. There was no getting away from it ,he looked a mess, a dirty grubby unwashed mess. He began to remove the theatrical makeup on his chin, peeling off the lifelike ginger stubble, cursing as the gum stuck to the real stubble that had grown underneath. Gritting his teeth he yanked at the false skin and quietly he cursed "FUCK, THAT HURT!"

Kirk had always been proud of his teeth and he took good care of them so the row of bombed houses and blacked out teeth that faced him was anathema to him. He was prepared for having to scrub them furiously but the black out ink and gum came off easily. He stripped off his shirt and flexed his toned muscles. He debated about the ginger hair, deciding eventually to keep it, he thought about taking a shower but he doubted if the hot water would last for five of them, so he stripped off his pants and stood buck naked at the sink washing himself down before he became aware that he was being watched. He whirled around trying vainly to cover himself from Destiny's amused gaze as she leaned against the doorpost with her arms folded.

"How, how long have you been there Destiny? You gave me quite a turn, did you see anything you liked." He joked as he regained his composure. That this was a defining moment in their relationship he had no doubt. He dropped his hands and stood naked before her. His hands reached out to her and he took her hands and placed them on his hips.

"Your move babe." He whispered huskily.
 
Last edited:
She headed for the bedroom that Kirk had set aside for the two of them. Nothing really that fancy at this place, but at least they were safe for the time being. Noises came from the attached bathroom and she drifted over to the doorway, leaning against the door jam as she beheld an amusing sight.

Kirk was trying to clean off the remnants of his disguise. Already, the red stubble had been torn off leaving a chin red and covered with his own natural 5 o'clock shadow. He cleaned his teeth, then removed his shirt, flexing his muscles for the mirror. Something that all men do, just like all women cupping their naked boobs to make more cleavage. Next came his pants, unzipped and removed so that his tushie was bared to her, the muscles in his butt flexing as he moved. It was quite a cute tushie...

Finally aware of being watched, Kirk whirled around to find her watching him, a slight smile on her face and a raised eyebrow in question. Automatically his hands rushed to hide his genitals. A bit late, and he realized it and sheepishly grinned.

How, how long have you been there Destiny? You gave me quite a turn, did you see anything you liked.

And with that he dropped his hands and revealed all before reaching out to take her hands and place them on his hips.

Your move babe.

She knew that he had seen her naked but surprisingly, she was a bit apprehensive. She still carried the scars on her buttocks of Damian's pain and perversion, and though she and Kirk had briefly coupled, she was in essence damaged goods. She just hoped that he would understand and have some patience with her.

In fact, she wondered if she should tell him everything, or let sleeping dog lie, though at some point the truth would have to come out.

She leaned in and kissed him, and felt his arms around her before turning her back to him so he could unzip her costume.
 
Last edited:
The zip on Destiny's costume moved easily and the flaps parted as he slid it off her shoulders to her waist, the contours of her finely sculpted shoulders and back were revealed. Of course Kirk had seen all this before in the Calm Palm and more recently in Dangerfield's penthouse but on each of those occasions there had been more pressing matters to deal with. Now though, he had all the time he needed to fully appreciate the beauty of her curves and her silky smooth skin. His fingertips glided slowly down her back and up again. On reaching her soft swan like neck he traced over her throat then took hold of her chin and turned her head to kiss her slowly and deeply, his tongue pressing between her sweet soft lips.

Kirk's free hand worked Destiny's costume over her hips and it slid slowly to the floor leaving her naked but for her panties which she seemed reluctant for him to remove. When he finally broke the kiss he asked "What's with the panties Honey? You're not going all shy on me are you?"

Without further ado he slid one hand down the front of her panties to the wet pink slit between her legs and rubbed along the furrow parting her outer labia like a plough, at the top of his second pass Destiny gasped when he rolled it between his fingers.

"I know, I know sweetie it's not shyness but shame, you seem to think that a few scars will change my opinion of you, that is not so, I know how you came by them but in time they will fade, so be a good girl and let me see."

Again he gave her no chance to resist as he rolled her panties down.

Kirk wanted to lighten the mood, relieve the tension,

"Will you sing Fever for me Destiny I really want to see how that wonderful body moves and watching you naked is the best way I can think of."

To start things off Kirk began in a resonant baritone voice,

"Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care,
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's hard to bear,
"

Kirk knew he looked ridiculous prancing around naked clicking his fingers but he hoped Destiny would see the funny side and join in.
 
Kirk slowly unzipped her outfit and peeled away the layers of fabric to reveal her bare skin. His fingertips skimmed down her back before heading back up to her neck. She felt his fingers on her chin, tilting her head back so he could kiss her.

It was a deep kiss, with them tasting each other's breath. Meanwhile, Kirk's hands were busy helping her costume to slide the rest of the way down to the floor. All that was left were her panties and she was hesitant to remove them too.

What's with the panties Honey? You're not going all shy on me are you?

Reaching inside her panties, his fingers found her wet and needing and she held onto him as his fingers ran up and down her slit. Gasping, she closed her eyes at what he was doing.

I know, I know sweetie it's not shyness but shame, you seem to think that a few scars will change my opinion of you, that is not so, I know how you came by them but in time they will fade, so be a good girl and let me see.

He pushed her panties over her hips and she looked away, embarrassed and ashamed.

Will you sing Fever for me Destiny I really want to see how that wonderful body moves and watching you naked is the best way I can think of.

And with that he began to sing quite nicely.

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care,
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's hard to bear,


She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him dancing around snapping his fingers. Soon she was joining in with him.

...You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.
Everybody's got the fever, that is something you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing, fever started long ago.
Romeo loved Juliet, Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her, he said "Julie baby you're my flame"
Thou givest fever, when we kisseth, fever with thy flaming youth
Fever - I'm afire, fever yea I burn forsooth.
Captain Smith and Pocahontas had a very mad affair
When her Daddy tried to kill him, she said "Daddy-O don't you dare"
Give me fever - with his kisses, fever when he holds me tight
Fever - I'm his Missus, Oh daddy won't you treat him right.
Now you've listened to my story, here's the point I have made:
Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade
They give you fever - when you kiss them, fever if you live and learn
Fever - till you sizzle, what a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.


Finishing, she looked to him. "Is that your favorite song?"
 
It was quite a bizarre sight, the two of them naked and swaying back and forth across the room snapping their fingers. at the mention of the word "FEVER" they would bump each other's naked butt.

Kirk smiled as he caught Destiny eyeing his hard thick cock standing at right angles from the thick curly bush of his pubic hair. He moved behind her and wrapped his arms round her cupping her soft silky breasts and gently arousing her nipples into thick hard stubs with the pads of his fingers. He pressed himself hard against her, wallowing in the feel of her sculpted back against his muscled hairy chest. His cock slid between her legs, slowly sawing along the wet soft furrow of her labia. His hips rotated against her twin scarred globes and one hand dropped down to tease her emerging clit as he sucked on her shoulder and neck.

The song was coming to an end

'Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade'

Kirk whirled Destiny round to face him, placing her hands on his shoulders.

'They give you fever - when you kiss them, fever if you live and learn
Fever - till you sizzle, what a lovely way to burn
'

He placed a hand under her buttocks and easily lifted her so she was sitting in his hands, her long legs around the tops of his thighs.

He walked purposefully towards the bed,

'What a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.
'

The song finished as they fell on the bed with Destiny looking up at him,

'Is that your favorite song?' she asked,

"Yes in that it says everything I feel about you my love."
 
Back
Top