😈 Mara ~ Manifesting Fantasies 💜

Yes, it’s Christmas Eve. Wishing you a lovely time if you celebrate.

Personally, I’m celebrating Purple Monday.
Can you see my ass through this? It’s visible, I promise. But here, I’ll make it easy for you.

I can and did!!!! Wow what an amazing ass!!!! So spankable!!!!

Love the 2nd pic even better!!!! Lift it up a bit more to get your spanking!!!!😈😈😈😈

Happy Purple Monday!!!!😈😈😈😈

I can, and it's a good thing. :D

I quite agree. ;)

Very cheeky. Yes your playfulness is still there.

Now and then, anyway.

makes me think of the old att commercial, reach out and touch someone... and tis the season... merry christmas

A good theme...

TOPP!!!!

Mmmm thighday!!!! This has to be one of my favorite days!!!!

I rather like it, myself.

Oh my!!!! You know I like you all tied up!!!! So sexy!!!! The impure thoughts are now abound in my head!!!!

And I know you’re enjoying them. 😈

Love the last pic for sure!!!! You still have an amazing body!!!! You still give me so many impure thoughts!!!! Oh my!!!!

January will mark five years of AmPics threads for me. Time flies when you’re having fun.

I can and did!!!! Wow what an amazing ass!!!! So spankable!!!!

Love the 2nd pic even better!!!! Lift it up a bit more to get your spanking!!!!😈😈😈😈

Happy Purple Monday!!!!😈😈😈😈

Maybe on Fanny Friday. HA

such lovely views, enjoy the holiday season!

You too!

Damn Mara! What a cute perky ass! Perfect to lay hands upon.

Either gently or sharply — I have mental scenarios for both.

That last one should win the award for Best Decorated!

You may change your mind about the award when you see my seashells.

Wow, you look amazing! Enjoy your holiday!

Thanks. Enjoy your holiday!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

How about a Titty Tuesday tea party?

Attachments

• 781662B9-5E48-41E4-ADA9-01B9D2E62833.jpeg
    781662B9-5E48-41E4-ADA9-01B9D2E62833.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BC5A8242-6C11-4CEF-96D9-16A7EB517E57.jpeg
    BC5A8242-6C11-4CEF-96D9-16A7EB517E57.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 6045B49F-416A-42C8-972B-06CA05F65D44.jpeg
    6045B49F-416A-42C8-972B-06CA05F65D44.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 16
More.....

I may be a Scrooge, but I’m still generous with the gifts. And they’re not all under the tree. Treasure hunt! Since the Solstice, I’ve been hiding album links in my replies. So if you take a good look, the treasures are hidden in plain sight. The moral of the story is Always Read the Replies!!!

Attachments

• E2C8F3C2-8D86-4741-90C5-8E79B7E6AC47.jpeg
    E2C8F3C2-8D86-4741-90C5-8E79B7E6AC47.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 0B400AE6-4492-48F3-8A51-5BDA1504BC89.jpeg
    0B400AE6-4492-48F3-8A51-5BDA1504BC89.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DF502809-8A7E-4139-9B4E-ECD12937F5C0.jpeg
    DF502809-8A7E-4139-9B4E-ECD12937F5C0.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 8
  • BBDF2D61-8DF6-4B64-9F6D-68FE09C521A2.jpeg
    BBDF2D61-8DF6-4B64-9F6D-68FE09C521A2.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8

More.....

I may be a Scrooge, but I’m still generous with the gifts. And they’re not all under the tree. Treasure hunt! Since the Solstice, I’ve been hiding album links in my replies. So if you take a good look, the treasures are hidden in plain sight. The moral of the story is Always Read the Replies!!!

What a messy girl, keep still I’ll bring my tongue round to help clean you up.

I missed the first hidden link in your replies, but noticed the last couple. I love your shell decorations. I can’t quite make out how they are attached to your nipples.

Merry Christmas!!!!

I'd love to have a Titty Tuesday Tea Party with you!!!! I'll help you clean up that honey!!!! Do you take cream in your tea????😈😈😈😈

More.....

Lovely pics!!!! I need to go back and re-read all of your posts!!!!😈😈😈😈

More.....

merry christmas mara

Mara, there are only 100+ posts. The thread has already been up for a week! Might you be slipping?

Ha, I trust you don't mind your leg and other parts being pulled. Good luck with the thread!

MARA MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thank you for sharing on Breast size, got to my goal of 200 pages.

Thank you for all of the wonderful sexy pictures.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Okay, I’ll stop worrying. :cool:
[NOT]

If you are worried about my health, I would like to point out that regular orgasms are good for the heart and for prostate health.
So, anything you can do to assist me in that regard.....

So yeah, I’m in a mood, and not the good kind.
I got a dog bite for Christmas, and my right index finger is getting in my way. Plus I’m not feeling well. Not quite feeling the joy. Poor pitiful me.

I’ve been overposting. I’ll take a breath. You catch up.

And here’s some food for thought. Perhaps this will encourage some of you in USA to speak up to your legislators. They work for you, so maybe you should let them know you’re paying attention

soundtrack for this post

Attachments

• 52FA193E-4BAA-409E-8FE7-1E980ECF2907.jpg
    52FA193E-4BAA-409E-8FE7-1E980ECF2907.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
So yeah, I’m in a mood, and not the good kind.
I got a dog bite for Christmas, and my right index finger is getting in my way. Plus I’m not feeling well. Not quite feeling the joy. Poor pitiful me.

I’ve been overposting. I’ll take a breath. You catch up.

And here’s some food for thought. Perhaps this will encourage some of you in USA to speak up to your legislators. They work for you, so maybe you should let them know you’re paying attention

soundtrack for this post

Sorry to hear about you being bitten by a dog. It shouldn’thappen if they are properly controlled.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

You can post as often as you like. I’m happy to read and ogle everything.

By the way, the food for thought link doesn’t work for me.

Back