Happy Birthday butters

:heart: butters!

pretend these are your favorite flowers ---> :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

picked fresh, just for you, only this morning! ;)

Here's to another Happy Birthday
and a year full of poetry,
both for you and by you,
Hugs and smooches by the armful,
:cattail::catroar::kiss::rose::heart:

:eek::eek:

Harry, that gave me a huge smile and had me dancin' in my bedroom :heart::heart::heart: thankyou, baby :kiss:

i LOVE dancin' nanas and fresh flowers, but even more than that i love the hearts and wonderfully creative minds of the poets here :heart: thanks, guys. this year's gonna be great!

Happy birthday! I hope it was a good day. So much for you to look forward to in your next year. :)

All the best, butters

is

Happy Birthday butters!! I'm a little late to the party, but I hope you had a fine day yesterday. Even more, best of luck with your appt. tomorrow. The end of a long long road, but also the beginning of a fantastic adventure for both you and Harry and your families. Ain't love grand?!

thanks, everyone :kiss:

to be honest, most of yesterday was taken up with making sure i had all the nevessary paperwork in line, proofs and evidences, H's paperwork & my own, and emails/pm'a as more evidence of our relationship over an extended perid of time. tonight was getting copies printed out and a new photo taken.

still, i had a fab dinner and port n cheese, and next year H can spoil me alllllll day long :D

butterflies are calmer than yesterday now i have everything ready, more just restless than flapping about in a force ten gale :D

Back