Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To earn extra money my mother sold lingerie, like Tupperware. The parties, um, interesting to say the least.

And I agree with UCan.

Haha, how did she resist buying it all, or did she?

Lingerie models online seem to be extra perky, like they have fake boobs or photoshopped tits. Sometimes gravity can make women look good. *wink*

I would go with you looking fucking hot!

Yeah I agree, but we aren't 2 or 3 inches in this case. I don't know, but I will know Monday. And now I am actually curious how many inches my boobs hang, and now I have the do your boobs hang low song stuck in my head. But hey, it replaced Tooty Ta so I'm good with it

I was devout - well, not chaste devout - Catholic, and I never ever had sex without a condom, even when my lover was a virgin and was told that bullshit "You can't get pregnant the first time."

Even when it wasn't just two of us, the glove was mandatory. I didn't want kids until I was emotionally ready for them.

Yeah, my mom dropping out of highschool, because me, made me really strict about that right off the bat. I am still not sure if I am emotional ready for kids, but time was running out so took the plunge.

Haha, how did she resist buying it all, or did she?

Yeah I agree, but we aren't 2 or 3 inches in this case. I don't know, but I will know Monday. And now I am actually curious how many inches my boobs hang, and now I have the do your boobs hang low song stuck in my head. But hey, it replaced Tooty Ta so I'm good with it

My oldest sister used to swing hers when we were younger, for anyone who asked. I was a little jealous.

Life's too short, too uptight to not at least try wearing new and exciting things. I'm limited but I do enjoy what I do have ;)

Got some stories to tell :eek: But she did make enough for her to vacation comfortably :) Didn't spend too much on herself, plus the company gave her many samples to keep, so she or others could model.

And now I must hear a story. It would be so rude not to share now that you have said they exist.

Yeah, my mom dropping out of highschool, because me, made me really strict about that right off the bat. I am still not sure if I am emotional ready for kids, but time was running out so took the plunge.

I was the middle kid. I actually looked like I was adopted - if you didn't know our dad LOL. My mom graduated high school in June, was married July 1. April of the following year my sister was born.

It wasn't her or my dad who told me to use condoms. It was just something I felt needed to be done. I loved kids, wanted them, but I wanted to enjoy college first, and didn't want a girl to not have that opportunity either.

When some college coeds, even the returning divorcees, learned I was stickly rubber, I was popular. Or that could have been due to the fact I worked at a pizzeria, next to a bakery.

My oldest sister used to swing hers when we were younger, for anyone who asked. I was a little jealous.

Life's too short, too uptight to not at least try wearing new and exciting things. I'm limited but I do enjoy what I do have ;)

Haha. She sounds humorous. Yeah I agree, besides I am pushing 40, with pink hair, own zebra print combat boots, and a black and white cow print hat, so obviously my threshold on looking "ridiculous" is nonexistent haha.

I was the middle kid. I actually looked like I was adopted - if you didn't know our dad LOL. My mom graduated high school in June, was married July 1. April of the following year my sister was born.

It wasn't her or my dad who told me to use condoms. It was just something I felt needed to be done. I loved kids, wanted them, but I wanted to enjoy college first, and didn't want a girl to not have that opportunity either.

When some college coeds, even the returning divorcees, learned I was stickly rubber, I was popular. Or that could have been due to the fact I worked at a pizzeria, next to a bakery.

Working next to a bakery as a pickup technique. Haha, could total work for me.

Let's say she loved wearing what she sold, and wasn't shy or modest :eek:

Oh well come on. I want the story about how you and your teammates in whatever sport came back to your house and your mom was modeling it for housewives, and you were so embarrassed. Now that would be a story. Or even what she gave to your girlfriend, something.

Haha. She sounds humorous. Yeah I agree, besides I am pushing 40, with pink hair, own zebra print combat boots, and a black and white cow print hat, so obviously my threshold on looking "ridiculous" is nonexistent haha.

Oh well come on. I want the story about how you and your teammates in whatever sport came back to your house and your mom was modeling it for housewives, and you were so embarrassed. Now that would be a story. Or even what she gave to your girlfriend, something.

When asked where I worked, I told them the pizzeria, and the women would ask, "Can you get discounts next door?" I tell them I would, but in actuality I'd get freebies :D

She'd not wear anything naughty until after dinner or she showered after work. A few of the college "friends" came over once, while I was living with her when I attended a community college, she was in something nice. They asked her where she purchased it. She told them, showed them more of what she had.

I think the most embarrassing was when I was asked to model a male g-string in front of several housewives. :eek:

When this sister turned 40, she had her hair dyed burgundy and white to match the colors of my niece's college. Now that she's 57, you'd think she'd calm some. Nope!

Have a wonderful weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::rose::rose:

I plan to, you too.

Is there more to this?

Great minds think alike.

When asked where I worked, I told them the pizzeria, and the women would ask, "Can you get discounts next door?" I tell them I would, but in actuality I'd get freebies :D

She'd not wear anything naughty until after dinner or she showered after work. A few of the college "friends" came over once, while I was living with her when I attended a community college, she was in something nice. They asked her where she purchased it. She told them, showed them more of what she had.

I think the most embarrassing was when I was asked to model a male g-string in front of several housewives. :eek:

Haha love it. Hopefully A) you totally rocked that little g-string, and B) you younger sibling at least caught some of it, so they could joke about it at Christmas for years to come.

When this sister turned 40, she had her hair dyed burgundy and white to match the colors of my niece's college. Now that she's 57, you'd think she'd calm some. Nope!

This gives me hope for my future.

I did
She caught me. :cool:

Haha. Totally awesome. Other people's highlight of their lot day, reading a super erotic story to get off to. The highlight of my lit day, thinking of a young man modeling a g-string for old chicks, and all the ways kid sis could torture him with it. And this is probably one if the reasons I have a hard time maintaining lit friends.

Now I really want to know!

Aren't you glad you heard?

There's a good story there....

You are totally probably thinking that in a pervy way and not a laughing so hard she had to sit down way, aren't you?

This gives me hope for my future.

Haha. Totally awesome. Other people's highlight of their lot day, reading a super erotic story to get off to. The highlight of my lit day, thinking of a young man modeling a g-string for old chicks, and all the ways kid sis could torture him with it. And this is probably one if the reasons I have a hard time maintaining lit friends.

Aren't you glad you heard?

You are totally probably thinking that in a pervy way and not a laughing so hard she had to sit down way, aren't you?

There's no reason to NOT always be yourself. I know she's helped me get out of a shell!

You'd not lose me, that's for sure. We can have a nerd off at any time!

Oh, it got worse ;)

Man I miss a lot today. Cheesy pick up lines, love glove, and of course hot pics! Stupid work being a pain in my ass. Was humid and quite a bit went wrong.

Someday I will make it through the day without spilling something on my boobs.

Sounds like a good place to go treasure hunting, might be able to support a family of four in food

There's no reason to NOT always be yourself. I know she's helped me get out of a shell!

Well sometimes there is. Usually it comes down to being unemployed or in jail though. I do try to avoid those lol.

You'd not lose me, that's for sure. We can have a nerd off at any time!

Oh, it got worse ;)

Well thanks. Then you could learn all the reasons lol.

And?
Has to be more.

There is always more to the story, isn't there.

Man I miss a lot today. Cheesy pick up lines, love glove, and of course hot pics! Stupid work being a pain in my ass. Was humid and quite a bit went wrong.

Yes, it is always nice to have company in random conversation. I can only converse with myself for so long.

Someday I will make it through the day without spilling something on my boobs.

Sounds like a good place to go treasure hunting, might be able to support a family of four in food

Haha, well then it is also coupled with things I stuck there because of lack of pockets, then forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back