The Classified Ads (closed for momadness)

Christy stayed on her knees until she heard the click of the lock. Once she was sure that he was gone, she silently stood. On her tip toes, she explored the room as much as she could with her collar connected to the leash. She felt the smooth walls.

Deep inside she already knew there was no escape. But she tiptoed back to bed and curled up under the blanket. Her tears came again and she sobbed herself to sleep. She jumped at ever little sound, afraid that at any moment Master would be back grabbing her and pulling her from the bed by her hair.
 
When he entered, Christy got on her knees and assumed the position she had been taught. She kept her eyes on him.

"My body is yours, how may I please you, Master?" She asked softly with her voice shaking. She didn't want to service him, but she didn't want to face any punishment. She was tired and hungry and very alone.
 
Christy felt herself shiver against him.

"Rule 7) Slave will always thank Master for any pleasure or pain he chooses to give. Rule 8) Slave only acknowledges her Master or through her Master, any specific people her Master wants her to interact with. Any other interaction without my Master's permission will result in swift punishment."

Christy tried to trick herself into believing that she was just learning lines for a new part. She had always been good at learning new lines. But she did have to admit that when he told her he was pleased and she was learning quickly she felt a warmth and a tingle. She found herself aroused that he was pleased.
 
Christy found a glass and poured him some water. She offered it to him, and then she knelt up at his feet. She found herself a little more relaxed with him there. If he was there she knew he was going to train her. When he was gone she just worried about when he might return.

She concentrated on keeping her eyes on him as he took a drink of the water.
 
As she watched him leave, her heart was still pounding from needing to catch the cup. Christy scurried around the room while he was gone. She washed the cup, and wiped down the bathroom. She closed the toilet and made the bed. She made sure her bed was perfect. She wiped up the floor.

Then she topped in the bathroom to make sure her hair was smooth. She raked her fingers through her hair and did her best to smooth it.

When she heard the click of the door, she returned to her knees and knelt up into position.
 
Christy gasped when the cool water hit her skin. She began by wetting her hair and shampooing it thoroughly. She knew her long hair would take several minutes to rinse free of shampoo. She knew she could wash while she rinsed her hair. After she got her hair lathered, she washed her body thoroughly.

She could feel her master watching her through the glass. She soaped up her sex and shaved it smooth. She ran the razor over her legs and her underarms. Then she rinsed. She was shivering in the cool water. She conditioned her hair and rinsed it. When she was finished, she turned and sought her master's eyes.
 
Christy was cold and her hair was dripping down her back. She shook in her bonds and she whispered apologies.

She whimpered and gasped as the crop bit into her flesh. Tears slipped down her cheeks and she did her best to be still, but her body jumped when the crop would hit a hot spot where she had a previous welt.

When the welts started crossing one another, she cried out rawly, a sob in her throat. She was worried her skin would break, and the soreness was getting deeper and deeper into her muscles and not just on the surface of the skin.

"I am so sorry, Master. I will do better, Master." She whispered.
 
If Christy had been hoping for Ginger to use gentle hands on her welts, she was wrong. Ginger pressed down hard on the red marks. Christy bit the inside of her mouth and tried to keep quiet.

She looked to the door, pleading with her eyes for her Master. She hoped he would return and save her from Ginger's hard hands.
 
Christy repeated the rules. She stayed in position with her eyes on her master.

"I am sore, Master. However, I am yours to with as you wish. My body is for your pleasure." She whispered.

She looked up at him desperate to please.
 
Christy found herself getting very used to being in the Nadu position. She thought about his questions.

"Master, I am not sure about fantasies. I mean, I imagined falling in love with someone-- having a romantic first time. The guy I tried giving a blow job, we were very serious about each other. We dated all of my senior year." She wanted to fidget but she knew she needed to stay in position.
 
Christy returned to her slave position.

"Master, are you planning on selling me?" She watched him with her wide eyes. "Will I know when it is going to happen?"

Christy bit her lip nervously.
 
Christy cried out in surprise when he grabbed her. Then Eldron's hand popped against her alabaster skin over and over again. His large hands struck her harder and harder. She whimpered and cried until she was crying in shaking sobs. Her ass was pink and in a few places turning purple.

"Master, I am sorry. I am so sorry." She choked out between sobs.
 
Christy looked up at him. “A public appearance? Wht does that mean. Who will be there?” She asked as she took his cock in her fingers and then opened her mouth. She sucked him and tried not to think of the throbbing pain of her ass.

She clung to her Master’s legs. She was terrified of him sending her away. At least here she knew what was expected of her. Some other man might be worse. And that she just couldn’t bear. She found herself crying again as she sucked his cock.
 
Christy took his cock in her hands and then put him in her mouth. She sucked him in deep. Looking up at him, she rubbed her breasts against his thighs. She wanted to please him, she wanted him to keep her.

She took a deep breath and swallowed him into her throat. She was afraid. Afraid of who he might sell her to, but then again she had no idea what a different master might be like.

She heard footsteps outside the door, but she didn't look away from her master.
 
Christy began sucking him in earnest. She rocked back and forth on her heels.She kept her hands on her thighs, palms up. She swished her tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock, eager to please.
 
Christy felt her legs shaking as he led her out of the cell. She wasn't sure how long it had been since she had been outside of the cell. He lead her down the hallway by the leash, his footsteps heavy and hers almost silent. She saw Ginger a few feet ahead of them. Ginger glared at her and before Christy could make a sound, Ginger stuck out her foot and tripped her. With her hands bound, Christy fell to the floor in a tangle.

Ginger smirked at her master, "She is a clumsy slave."
 
Back
Top